What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 medium bowl of good bud
2 gulps from the whiskey bottle
2 mg etizolam
1 more (bigger) bowl

Not really fixed though :/

Sorry for the long post coming up. Venting for myself and whoever. Might post something similar in the How High thread later. I just want someone to tell me they've been thru it and it could just be the benzo levels being to inconsistent with my taper plan.

Been ill the past 5 days. Not sure what to attribute it too. Considered hospital or urgent care visits multiple times, but ultimately the thought of having a doctor see my current medication and illicit but therapeutic dosing of benzos (which I would be honest about) and have them tell me they don't know what's wrong with me, and to just stay hydrated. I would flip.

I would love to have a doctor take me down on a diazepam or Librium taper if it was, infact due the levels of benzos being too low as I began to lower the clonazepam dose and skip days at the start of last business week.

Today was the first morning without waking nauseous and sweaty at 545am and not being able to go back to sleep, but that could be to the fact I bought 7 alprazolam yesterday to switch back to something short acting for a few days and then start the clonazepam again after those are gone at the end of the week. This past Saturday morning was the worst as far as waking up just feeling ill.

It sucks when you have ideas of what it could be, but don't know for sure. If I couldn't attribute it to benzos I didn't wanna just take em, but it's been .5mg clonazepam in the morning since early last week with 2 skip days. I'm not even gonna mention the alcohol. Could be that but I figured the clonazepam would have covered it and was in no mood to put alcohol in my stomach this past weekend, but the 2 ocassions I did, I guess I was marginally better.

Anyway, this morning..
.75mg alprazolam
45mg methadone
Going to get a coffee
I don't think fucking around with the morning alcohol is a good idea for the foreseeable future.

At least the sun is out today and my stomach is actually craving something small like a breakfast shake or English muffin.

^Let us know if we can help over at MH or the other recovery spots. Hope things get better! Not knocking any users, just saying it's there and we care.

Just got some fantastic news about my debt situation. Celebrating with some iced coffee at home, 2mg etizolam, and a fat bowl of dank.

600mg tagment
Waited 25 minutes....
200mg tagment
55mg methadone

I need some food and coffee, but I don't wanna drive.... I live about 25 mins from a small town that has a McD's.

Wondering why I'm never motivated until about 12 or 1pm. I wonder why? I dont take the tagment everyday... maybe 3 times a month, if that.

16MG sublingual film(Suboxone)300mg (Quetiapine) 6mg(Ativan)GreenCrack 0.8g Fat bowl out my 14” beaker bottom bubbler. I’m at that point thinkin I don’t wanna move, my bodies glued to this bed, sooo hungry oh shit!! I forgot I have a new unopened bag of Cheetos Puffs!!!! 😭 all I need is a half pint of Jameson’s and life would be SET. I’d go get a bottle but driving my truck in my condition is not good

16MG sublingual film(Suboxone)300mg (Quetiapine) 6mg(Ativan)GreenCrack 0.8g Fat bowl out my 14” beaker bottom bubbler. I’m at that point thinkin I don’t wanna move, my bodies glued to this bed, sooo hungry oh shit!! I forgot I have a new unopened bag of Cheetos Puffs!!!! 😭 all I need is a half pint of Jameson’s and life would be SET. I’d go get a bottle but driving my truck in my condition is not good
Jameson is my fav no chase needed...

i eat too much sugar.
it will kill me if i don't stop.
i have junk food veins.

oooof.
diet coke and redbull, the gateway from water.
the choice turned tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.