Status
Not open for further replies.
90mg Oxycodone (oral)
30mg Morphine (IV)
8mg Hydromorphone (IV)
4mg Lorazepam (IV)
2mg Alprazolam (oral)
100mg Promethazine
Caffeine (triple shot peppermint mocha latte)
Nicotine (Marlboro blend 27s)

Hey everyone been busy with life! Merry Christmas! I'm still on subutex my damn doc has been away every time I go in to see him last 3 months! So hope to see him soon might be switching to low dose of methadone for pain instead of this 8-12 mg a day subutex I went back up do to pain issues have been getting worse and worse. Plus had two family memebers pass and I used to go all out when I felt with death I would use till I was numb! Also part the reason my subutex went up as well! See what happens hope all is well my fellow friends!!!!

Joe Bean

My breakfast was several huge hits off my crack pipe - bellringers, best way to wake up IMO. Followed up by a bag of pretty decent dope. For some reason I can't do crack without a dope chaser to calm me down and they go so well together. Like peanut butter and jelly. Oh, don't mind me, I just finished off my crack stash - time to avoid it for a couple of weeks so my tolerance goes down. But you know how chatty and talkative people are on crack! That's me right now...but I'll say ADIOS for now!

Cannabis flower
LSD
1mg clonazepam
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Last edited:
I smoked way too much weed. Im at a social event at a recovery house. Terrible?

9 225mg lyrica
2mg suboxone

I scored today.

I got-

#3g Black Tar Heroin
#30 4mg Dilaudid
#75 30mg Oxycodone IR
#40 15mg Morphine IR

All those along with my 8mg Subutex (Buprenorphine), 2mg Xanax (Alprazolam), and 1mg Klonopin (Clonazepam) scripts.

I feel like a Pharmacy/Dope man.. and damn does it feel good! lol

WOO!

I'm on-

120mg Oxycodone (60mg/oral 60mg/IV)
4mg Dilaudid (IV)
4mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine

I'm fucking zooted. I shot up 4mg Dilaudid and 60mg Oxy in 1 shot.. that shit gave me an incredible rush

Lol metha is jiggas replacement on huge amounts posted

60mg methadone
Hot cup o' cofeee
Cigarettes

Considering putting in a note to increase my MMT dose to ~75-90mg as opposed to my current dose of 60mg; which my current dose isn't holding me as much as I'd prefer it to, still giving it some time in the way of stabilizing. I feel way better on methadone, as opposed to the bupe, by a long shot. Especially since being jumped and when I got beat down with the baseball bat, dude chipped some of my lower vertebrate. Now I'm stuck with chronic lower back pain, which methadone (and it's NMDA antagonistic effect) does much more for in the way of analgesia. Love my 'done glow + hot coffee + cigs and the occasional dose of BZD's to kick it into gear.

160mgs Oxycodone
45mgs Methadone
10mgs diazepam
100mgs Sertraline
300mgs Pregabalin
100mcg Thyroxine

160mg of codeine. My neck started to get very itchy so I had to go to the nearest pharmacy for some antihistamines, took 10mg of cetrizine. I'm terribly paranoid about allergic reactions lol fuck histamine, that's why I rarely take morphine.

Anyway the itching has subsided a bit, now I'm just smoking a morning spliff.

Well today's breakfast was particularly enjoyable....
300mg of Dihydrocodeine followed by 70mg of Oxycodone washed down with a 30mg Diazepam chaser. Should make for a nice and fuzzy morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.