• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what was your best/worst vissual while on a trip??

On new Year's Eve, '99, I was candyflipping at a heroic level.
I was in this resturant at like 4 in the morning, and the table was like polished granite, and looking at it was like looking into a kaliedoscope.
I decided to touch it, to see if it would stop. My finger wen't *into* the table, and when I pulled it out, the table stuck to it, kinda like taffy or something. When I finally got my finger free, the taple went "POP!" and resumed it's shifting patterns.
Was kinda neat after I got over how weird it was.

I think one ofmy favorite acid visuals is looking at the night sky, much like DPP's report. I remember looking up at the sky (about three hours after taking three hits of acid)and huge figures made form the cumulous clouds in the sky. They looked like giant figures with that dynamic/exagurated Renaissance painted look, they were beautiful with SO much detail it was overwhelming to see in the sky!!! They moved ever so slowly toom like watching a movie in slow motion. Then I looked down at some flowers next to me and watched them grow for a little while then looked back up at the sky to see the figures engaging in tantic sex!! Everywhere in the sky all teh clouds looked like lovers engaging in passionate tantric rituals, it was great!! Then I watch the moon and every cloud that passed over it took the form of a figure crasping for it, then embrassing it, then letting go as the wind swept it along it's path. So many beautiful thing!! I miss acid
smile.gif

I think one ofmy favorite acid visuals is looking at the night sky, much like DPP's report. I remember looking up at the sky (about three hours after taking three hits of acid)and huge figures made form the cumulous clouds in the sky. They looked like giant figures with that dynamic/exagurated Renaissance painted look, they were beautiful with SO much detail it was overwhelming to see in the sky!!! They moved ever so slowly toom like watching a movie in slow motion. Then I looked down at some flowers next to me and watched them grow for a little while then looked back up at the sky to see the figures engaging in tantic sex!! Everywhere in the sky all teh clouds looked like lovers engaging in passionate tantric rituals, it was great!! Then I watch the moon and every cloud that passed over it took the form of a figure crasping for it, then embrassing it, then letting go as the wind swept it along it's path. So many beautiful thing!! I miss acid
smile.gif

smile.gif

2 days ago a ate 1/8 shrooms and my visuals were of hell. I saw faces of women swallowing knives people connected by their toungs , people in agony , it didn't scare me but towards the end of the trip i began to freak out. I really wanted a cigarette but i had none. I decided to walk a couple blocks to the store to get some which i didn't want to do. I got 2 houses down when I saw a full pack a Newports. It fucked with my head. What was this message?? It was too coincodental.