• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what was your best/worst vissual while on a trip??

HYDRO_CHRONIC

Bluelighter
I want to know what your best vissual was,what did you see,what kind of weird thoughts did you have,me personally i didnt have to many vissuals except for everything i walked towards got further away from me,and everything had waves in'm but they were small,but the toilet rim looked like it had a huge wave goin around it,my first and only trip was more mental trip.all i could do was sit and stare,like i was disconnected from my true self ,was pretty weird anyway i look forward to hearing about everyones experiences....later

Acid- My best visuals obtained on acid were the product of 12 blotter hits. I was at a forest rave and I began tripping very hard. If i were to describe the trip it would take hours but I will give a highlight. I left the rave and began walking down logging trails, through the pitch black. It was midnight and I had trouble seeing much so my mind began to make up what I could not make out. Thousands of druids began walking past me. As they got closer a non-existent light would illuminate there faces showing me insane looking poeple with multiple mouths that would move quickly talking gibberish. I looked behind me and there was a legion of elves? walking along with bows. By this time i had lost all contacct with reality and thought i was the general of an elven army. I gave orders to my elves to move out and prepare for attack from our enemy. I looked up into the trees and saw the enemy. They were vampire looking people with HUGE vertical vibrant purple eyes. Their necks would stretch down, as they came face to face with me. This scared me slightly and I made them go away by singing songs from ym childhood (quite insane i know). After a bit i came to a clearing and i saw the sky. Huge spiders would fly across the sky weaving webs of rainbows, extremely beautiful and intricate...
Mushrooms- I was at college and was peaking as i entered the cafe. I was completely insane and do not recall why i even was in the cafe. I walked over to my freind and sat next to her. She is an indian girl with deeep brown eyes. I focused on her eyes and they began to split apart forming more eyes at an extremely rapid pace. Soon her face was filled with thousands of eyes, looking somewhat spiderish. Her mouth grew wider and exposed row after row of razor sharp teeth. Her hair grew down into her face forming tarantula legs that would kick and move around. As she spoke to me her words sounded like nothing but loud drumming mixed with hissing and rattling. She told me later that she asked me if i was tripping and i would just say " water" and drink her juice?
Salvia- After taking 2 bong hits from salvia..i rapidly lost all contact with reality and started on one of my weirder trips. I became the mom from growing pains and the son at the same time. She(me) had her arms wrapped around the son(me) so i felt as if my arms flew out at a great speed and began wrapping themselves around me in infinity. She/me began telling him/me that i was to goto school and sell textbooks to children. I was arguing and finally gave in. The next thing i new HUGE eyes were peering down at me staring . I became aware of a tickling sensationa nd began luaghing extremely hard. I suddenly realized that I WAS a history book and the children were flipping through my pages. I could read what was in me and began laughing as they read aloud about pocahontas? Suddeny huge lady bugs were crawling up my back over my shoulder singing a song that was extremely hilarious, this also tickled very much. then i was on a beack lying looking out at blue water, then i was back in my room with all ym freinds staring at me. they filmed it also and its quite crazy.
I've done other drugs and have had TONS of trips..but i have a feeling this post will move to the trips section...peace
------------------
To use your head you have to go out of your mind- Dr. Tmothy Leary

Best acid visual. It was my first time tripping on two good hits of blotter. And i was laying down concentrating on the ceiling and watching it breathe. When I concentrated enough that i thought i saw through the ceiling and into the night sky above. I experimented with making things do what i wanted. Very cool.
[This message has been edited by PARADIGM (edited 01 May 2001).]

My best visual (from a HIGH quantity of ecstacy - probably MDA) began when I closed my eyes in the chill out room at a club. I was just flying in a white void. I started flying lower and could see a green leaf. As I got closer and closer the leaf got bigger and bigger until the leaf was the size of a continent. I flew down closer and went into one of the veins of the leaf and proceeded to fly along these tubes/veins/tunnels inside the leaf, which twisted and turned like a roller coaster ride. It was a very cool experience.

my best visual ever was when a friend of mine was driving me back to her house and then all of a sudden it looked as if we were caught in the middle of a lightning storm or something. i told her to watch out and she was sober. she had no idea what i was talking about and then i mentioned about all the streaks of lightning that i saw coming down and all she could do was just nod her head and not say anything at all. my worst visual was when again my friend showed me her sugar glider's mealworm. this thing was huge and was breathing and growing at the same time and i thought it was coming after me. it was pretty funny later on.

my best visual ever was when a friend of mine was driving me back to her house and then all of a sudden it looked as if we were caught in the middle of a lightning storm or something. i told her to watch out and she was sober. she had no idea what i was talking about and then i mentioned about all the streaks of lightning that i saw coming down and all she could do was just nod her head and not say anything at all. my worst visual was when again my friend showed me her sugar glider's mealworm. this thing was huge and was breathing and growing at the same time and i thought it was coming after me. it was pretty funny later on.

my most intense visual is somewhat like one of the ones mescalito experienced. and it goes a little sumthin like this- i had had 1, yes 1, blotter of sum ver potent acid. after a few hours of trippin my ass off in a bar i decided i would head back 2 my mates house. once there i was offered sum weed, so i had 4 or so buckets. now i was royally rooted, so i went back inside and sat down 2 watch sum TV. anyways i sat down on the couch and looked over 2 his window, and outside a i saw like 10 or so girls with long monk-like hooded coat things walking in a straight line with their heads down, humming (like monk humming) and headin towards his door. one of them looked up at me and hissed, like a cat. this fully freaked me out, so i got up and ran and locked all his doors, all while yelling out "the monks r hissing!!".

My favorite visual ever happened while i was in a warm pool. i had taken what i thought was 2 hits of liquid acid, but later found out it was more like 5. I was in the warm pool just beginning to trip when i looked at the walls. They had stylized trees on them, when all of a sudden i heard and felt wind that was not really there, and the trees on the walls started blowing in the wind. It was just so peaceful, not my most intense visual ever, but my favorite so far.
My worst happened at a club, the first time i ever tripped. I was standing all by my self and what looked like a munchkin from the wizard of oz came up to me, it just freaked me out, Luckily i had the sense to laugh it off, but it could have turned a really great trip into a really horrible one.

it was probably one of my best now that i think of it cos it's pretty funny but at the time i was shitting bricks, i just got home after a party where i had 3 blotter hits of acid, as i was undressing to put on my pijamas i looked in the mirror and it "looked" like my ass had fallen off..no blood just a flat spot where my ass was meant to be..hahhahaah...well immediately i started calling friends askin if they had seen my ass? i even called random numbers! well after my unsuccesful attempts at tryin to locate my ass and constant checkin if it was back i procedded to ransack the house, inbetween couches incase it fell off there in cupboards in the garden driveway ect. heh scary stuff... sounds stupid but it's a scary thought wondering how u gonna take a shit? are u gonna explode? is it gonna come out sumwhere else? what are the girls gonna pinch in the clubs?

it was probably one of my best now that i think of it cos it's pretty funny but at the time i was shitting bricks, i just got home after a party where i had 3 blotter hits of acid, as i was undressing to put on my pijamas i looked in the mirror and it "looked" like my ass had fallen off..no blood just a flat spot where my ass was meant to be..hahhahaah...well immediately i started calling friends askin if they had seen my ass? i even called random numbers! well after my unsuccesful attempts at tryin to locate my ass and constant checkin if it was back i procedded to ransack the house, inbetween couch pillows incase it fell off there, in cupboards, in the garden, driveway ect. heh scary stuff... sounds stupid but it's a scary thought wondering how u gonna take a shit? are u gonna explode? is it gonna come out sumwhere else? what are the girls gonna pinch in the clubs?

I have two favorites,
Shrooms- I was trippin balls on shrorms when my friend turned around and his eye leaked out of his head. That was the Best and the worst.
Dxm & Crack- I was already robotrippin pretty hard and my friends were smoking crack so i bent down hyperventalated and stood up and hit the crack pipe. Just before i blacked out and fell into a coffee table it looke like i was flying in a dark place over an orange net, That was pretty fuckin cool

the best, that would be the time i took an unspecified amount of acid while camping. i looked up at the stars and there were lines that connected them into new constellations.
the worst, maybe the time i found a giant ant in the fire and had to stab it. ha.
>ï<
------------------
*too bad the things that make you mad are my favorite things*

WOW Mescalito that is one amazing trip.
My favourite was off one hit of strong blotter. I was talking to my friend, and suddenly his face started aging, his hair grew really long and turned grey and he grew a beard which also turned grey, and the his face grew old with wrinkles and basically turned into a druid, or a sage. Another good one was when I was talking and my words started echoing around my mind, like a ripple in a pond and everything nearly turned into water
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Plague Bearer (edited 01 May 2001).]

On mushrooms, we were in my friends house in a pitch black room, and the only light was this little green light on the tv. I was staring at the light and I got really spaced out and I felt like I was looking through a kaliedoscope, mad colors and shapes coming at me. It was fucking crazy, and the ceiling has all these weird designs, and we were staring at them and it looked like stick figures dancing or something, all the designs were moving around and shit.
------------------
fake thugs, no love, you get the slug.

i've only tripped once.. but there were two instances that i really really loved... i've gotta "lead up" to it tho.. for one, i'm really into math and fractals.. i just love fractals and things like that, and i expected the lsd to make me see fractals. and it did. we were driving to the beach and the whole time i was just looking at the sky, and the clouds, oh the clouds! they were doing such wonderful things, making BEAUTIFUL moving patterns in the sky. they would all be spinning around in fractal shapes, pointing at the moon. the clouds around the moon were black, and it formed a gradient to white as they got farther from the moon. the clouds surrounding the moon, when they would rotate around, it would cause a chain reaction in the clouds and cause the clouds farther back to react to the movement, and what was cool as shit is that throughout the night, is that no matter where i was, if i looked at the sky ina random spot, i could tell where the moon was by where the clouds were pointing and the color of them. the patterns were even blocked by the trees and my hand and it just amazed me that my mind was making all these shapes, all these beautiful shapes. it just made me go crazy and overwhelmed by the beauty of it.
the second coolest visual was when i was walking on the beach with my friend and i was listening to him talk about something, and i was just looking at the ground, at the seaweed.. and it looked all normal, but i just kept looking at it, and was telling my mind to make fractals with it.. and then BAM. the seaweed starting making Mandelbrot set fractals, rotating all beneath my feet and in front of me.. that was amazing, too.
oooooo a cool audio halucination was when me and that same kid, we were waiting to meet up with two others and had 30 mins to kill.. so he says, "hey let's go to the hospital" and i started freaking out, worried that someone would stop us.. we're talking it's 1am at this time, and we're going to the hospital.. i could hardly think straight that nite, i had taken 2 hits of really strong acid for my first time.. it was pretty crazy. so anyway, we go to the hospital and walking around, we stop by the bathroom, piss [one of the coolest feelings on acid, btw], and look at ourselves in the mirror, etc.. so anyway, we start leaving and we're checkin out this wall that looked cool, but then we just stand there, and both of us hear this faint faint FAINT very faint screaming. like it wasn't just soft, but you almost heard it IN your head, but not in your ears... very very weird.. but we both jsut stop and look at each other and we're just like "umm.... did you just hear someone scream?" and it was fucking crazy.. realize we were on the 1st floor. that's the cafeteria. nobody is in a hospital bed until the 3rd floor.
that whole night was crazy.. me and that kid heard the same things, saw some of the same things, and we thought so many of the same things. normal thoughts, not fucked up acid brain fucks.. like he was dancing on the beach.. and i just said to him, "hey, ya know what song is in my head?" and he just started fucking singing it right there (it was Bjork's Joga). he was dancing to the same song. and later through the night, at least 3 other times i would say "hey.. " and he would complete my sentence. ever since then we've been on the same wavelength.
wow this was a long post. sorry i kinda said way too much for the quesiton
wink.gif
.. eh vatchyagonado.
p.s.
sorry, but since this is so long i'm gonna go ahead and double post it in the trip reports.. bah don't hurt me admins!

i've only tripped once.. but there were two instances that i really really loved... i've gotta "lead up" to it tho.. for one, i'm really into math and fractals.. i just love fractals and things like that, and i expected the lsd to make me see fractals. and it did. we were driving to the beach and the whole time i was just looking at the sky, and the clouds, oh the clouds! they were doing such wonderful things, making BEAUTIFUL moving patterns in the sky. they would all be spinning around in fractal shapes, pointing at the moon. the clouds around the moon were black, and it formed a gradient to white as they got farther from the moon. the clouds surrounding the moon, when they would rotate around, it would cause a chain reaction in the clouds and cause the clouds farther back to react to the movement, and what was cool as shit is that throughout the night, is that no matter where i was, if i looked at the sky ina random spot, i could tell where the moon was by where the clouds were pointing and the color of them. the patterns were even blocked by the trees and my hand and it just amazed me that my mind was making all these shapes, all these beautiful shapes. it just made me go crazy and overwhelmed by the beauty of it.
the second coolest visual was when i was walking on the beach with my friend and i was listening to him talk about something, and i was just looking at the ground, at the seaweed.. and it looked all normal, but i just kept looking at it, and was telling my mind to make fractals with it.. and then BAM. the seaweed starting making Mandelbrot set fractals, rotating all beneath my feet and in front of me.. that was amazing, too.
oooooo a cool audio halucination was when me and that same kid, we were waiting to meet up with two others and had 30 mins to kill.. so he says, "hey let's go to the hospital" and i started freaking out, worried that someone would stop us.. we're talking it's 1am at this time, and we're going to the hospital.. i could hardly think straight that nite, i had taken 2 hits of really strong acid for my first time.. it was pretty crazy. so anyway, we go to the hospital and walking around, we stop by the bathroom, piss [one of the coolest feelings on acid, btw], and look at ourselves in the mirror, etc.. so anyway, we start leaving and we're checkin out this wall that looked cool, but then we just stand there, and both of us hear this faint faint FAINT very faint screaming. like it wasn't just soft, but you almost heard it IN your head, but not in your ears... very very weird.. but we both jsut stop and look at each other and we're just like "umm.... did you just hear someone scream?" and it was fucking crazy.. realize we were on the 1st floor. that's the cafeteria. nobody is in a hospital bed until the 3rd floor.
that whole night was crazy.. me and that kid heard the same things, saw some of the same things, and we thought so many of the same things. normal thoughts, not fucked up acid brain fucks.. like he was dancing on the beach.. and i just said to him, "hey, ya know what song is in my head?" and he just started fucking singing it right there (it was Bjork's Joga). he was dancing to the same song. and later through the night, at least 3 other times i would say "hey.. " and he would complete my sentence. ever since then we've been on the same wavelength.
wink.gif
.. eh vatchyagonado.
p.s.
sorry, but since this is so long i'm gonna go ahead and double post it in the trip reports.. bah don't hurt me admins!

wink.gif
.. eh vatchyagonado.
p.s.

Worst: Seeing myself die and fly with an angel to heaven. While on DXM.
Best: At a ski lodge looking out the window, seeing the trees bend and wave. I asked a person next to me if they were moveing, he said they were stationary. I looked back at the trees they looked like plastic and they were swaying back and forth with the music.

Aww fuck how could I forget the most intense visual of my life!
Tripping off 4 hits of good acid, smoked a bunch of herb and laid in my bed. Turned off everything, including lights. Stared at my cieling, and watched everything in my vision turn into a black and white kaledoscope, if I stared long enough I could envoke an OOBE and travel through my mind.
I miss LSD
frown.gif

------------------
"Everything is nothing, and emptiness is in everything"

About two weeks ago during the 12th hour of a long drive home, during the 50+hour without sleep and a 2+ day speed binge I saw a squirel holding up the moon! I swear.
His tail was huge. He was smiling though so it didn't really scare me. I also saw some pretty cool diamonds and stuff and an ass load of deer on the same trip.