L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what type of pussy do men prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promise I won’t do anything until you’re perfectly comfortable willing and ready. That’s the line I use for Lmr. Then turn on the lights if she’s still hesitant.

lol if a woman wants the lights off then i worry and pull the condom all over me :ROFLMAO: plus a hazmat suit just in case...

can't say i have been part of these convo's but have had a few females admit to me that they do discuss dicks when men aren't around, especially there partners dicks. Which can be very shitty if you know what i mean. The next time you meet your girls friends, they look at your crotch quickly just to have a quick look and compare to what there friend said, like bulge and so on. And don't be surprised if they show there friends dick pics of yourself to there friends, cause they do this. I promise you. I dated a girl at some stage that use to show me the convos she and her friends had about there spouse, boyfriends or flings.. woman can be just as dirty minded as men. They just do it better i think

It's definitely worth keeping in mind that I have usually had far more male friends than female friends. I dunno, men are just more interesting to me a lot of the time. So I haven't had a huge number of conversations with groups of other women.

Actually most of the ones I've had were when I used to go to my local women's NA meeting. We'd sometimes meet up outside the meeting and talk about more general stuff.

And yea, even one on one with female friends I've had, sex is certainly something that comes up. But I can't say I've ever been in a discussion about what kind of dick is best in some kinda universal sense.
:p

One that fits. Small cocks don’t cause as much pleasure for what they’re worth. Too big and it could hurt.

The curve seems to be a favourite as it hits the g spot much easier or so i have heard..

Don’t get me started on clitoris neglect. You gotta know how to work le clit.

We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in...
You sound like bubba gump

Her prolapsed rectum becomes a dildo for her pussy.

Just my preference.

No people do that because they convinced themselves a man in the sky wants them to. :D

Also, while I hate to speak for other people, and there are unquestioningly a lot of women out there with dirty minds, I can't help wondering if anywhere out there there's a forum or Facebook group or whatever where women are discussing their favorite kind of dick.

I have no doubt there are gay men out there doing exactly that, but women? I dunno.

I don't bring this up to have a go at men, not at all, I just find these kinds of differences between men and women fascinating and am always curious what causes them, if its because of differences in the brain, if it's entirely a matter of social conditioning, or perhaps both.

One again you may now resume your scheduled depravity. <3
Heh I think it's social conditioning that allows people to think there are different types of genitals. They all look the same to me. Women can have different shaped and sized breasts though

What a goofy thread but I'm enjoying the couple good movie references 🤣

No people do that because they convinced themselves a man in the sky wants them to. :D

Also, while I hate to speak for other people, and there are unquestioningly a lot of women out there with dirty minds, I can't help wondering if anywhere out there there's a forum or Facebook group or whatever where women are discussing their favorite kind of dick.

I have no doubt there are gay men out there doing exactly that, but women? I dunno.

I don't bring this up to have a go at men, not at all, I just find these kinds of differences between men and women fascinating and am always curious what causes them, if its because of differences in the brain, if it's entirely a matter of social conditioning, or perhaps both.

One again you may now resume your scheduled depravity. <3
Are you talking about women (or people) who are waiting for marriage or just the right person?

Personally I dislike being touched (or close to) by people I don’t...like trust or know. So I don’t do casual sex. Waiting for marriage tho...idk...it depends I guess but it’s not a huge sin if people don’t wait. To each their own.

I have autism tho so yea. I also am careful of who I involve myself with.

There is really no one only reason that people do anything.

And I am telling you right now, some of the women who say they waited are lying. Especially if they are religious. A lot of the time they have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.