L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what type of pussy do men prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well back on topic what is you opinion of female genital mutilation as a beauty trend/cultural mating ritual.
I had no idea that in some African, Arabic/Levantine, and Asian countries the women do it by choice before marriage?

Of course there are women who before marriage get their breasts enlarged.

Women have endorsed and been complicit in sexist practices against other women in many societies for a very long time.

Suggesting "oh but women are involved in perpetuating it" does not make it not sexist.

Women following pressures created for the benefit, real or imagined, of men devised by men, at their detriment, is still a sexist social environment and a sexist activity.

If a woman has a daughter and tells her "oh you shouldn't get a higher education, men don't like it when women know more than them". Based on the environment they grew up in and in turn that their parents grew up in. Is it suddenly not sexist? No, it's still sexist nonsense.

Last edited:
@PriestTheyCalledHim if you want to discuss voluntary surgical labiaplasty that’s fine. But seeking rationalisations or justifications for FGM is not.

@JessFR has indicated, the question of “choice” in traditional societies is highly complex and women forcing other women to “agree” to FGM through social pressure is a thing. It does not legitimise the practice.

This Forum is not going to discuss the virtues of FGM. Just as it would not discuss the virtues of, say, paedophilia. There are some limits.

Please all stay on topic or this thread will be closed after exhausting constructive discussion on the topic at hand.

I spent 15 years working there beginning in my mid 20’s. I was in places where you couldn’t duck out to the supermarket without coming home with 2 eighteen year olds up for a threesome. Not hookers either, just party girls.

India is the highest on my to-do list. Closely followed by Persian.
Holy shit. I''ve never been to Asia. Just ... in ... Asia.

HAhaha!
I'd say someoone from the deep south, US, heavy accent, a good right hook.

(I think our faces just made it into the dictionary under "pigs" :ROFLMAO: )

This thread is going nowhere. Post after post there isn't any real discussion happening and the subject itself is misogynistic in tone. There's more than enough examples in this thread that are that way, or are offended by, and we can't seem to keep on track. So I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.