Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indian Ocean

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Another Planet

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Hell Below

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters
Grown up not too far from this lake, in the little Western European country with the maybe highest living costs (proposed min wage for full time: 3695$ but many earn less. One room apartment: 900-1600$. Health insurance can cost >500$/mt, one box strawberries 6$ and a coffee 4-6$).

1920px-PanoZueri.jpg

Around 25 years ago, Zürich had a tolerated open drug scene directly in city center. Then police raided everything, eventually substitution became available and safe injection rooms. Around 2000 you could openly buy marihuana, followed by police raids. Until 2013, everything not scheduled was legal - even things inspected by customs got delivered. Then they pushed the worst blanket ban far around (later Austria caught up), making everything psychoactive illegal with one penalty for everything be it an unknown RC, H or coke - small amounts cost 100$ plus an additional fee of around 900$ for - for. Because they can. Means 10 days of police jail if you can't pay. Bigger amounts mean probation or up to 3 years but depending on the attorney of state or judge you can make therapy (where I was the first to go there because of dissociatives, and they substituted me with methadone for K.)

Smoking weed is pseudo-decriminalized nowadays but unlike the Netherlands, no more coffee shops. Instead they criminalize things like kratom now.

I'm old enough to remember 'incence pillows' when visiting Switzerland. In fact they played a big factor in visiting 😃 I'm also from a European country with an extremely high cost of living. Switzerland has many claims to fame, we're known for being the home of Guinness, leprechauns, U2 and dare I say it... McGregor, Conor McfknGregor.
McGregor is every Irish stereotype rolled into one. Carefully crafted by his pr team it's pretty safe to assume, in fairness it's a good hustle he's got going. Anyways, I've just opened an account after many years of visiting the site. So on that note, hello one and all 🤝
Skip.