• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what other drug will give similar effects as benzos

Phenibut once a week is nice.
Alcohol is great though and works every single day just as well.

just google it, but yes phenibut is what you want and it is totally OTC legal. Have to order online tho.

mmm, well I have a few Seconal capsules as a treasured item, as well as a handfull of Secobarbital Sodium/Amobarbital Sodium Combination (50mg/50mg), the "reds" I haven't taken for over a year and the "blue/reds" I haven't even tried as I don't feel the urge to experiment with something that kinda scares me.

I mention these cause I kept them more of a collectors item, psychologically, in the sense that my current benzo usage has dropped dramatically.

Power of suggestion, who knows, I'm just glad to have gotten the benzo monkey off my back and hope to never let it return.
I have no desire in taking the Barbs either, but am glad I have saved them purely to reassure myself that I can resist temptation if needed, but the temptation to take these meds now is non existent, and this has filtered through in a positive way in reducing my benzo use and was completely unplanned.

So far so good ( shit it's taken over 14 years to get to this point so screwing up over something like a benzo craving just makes no sense to me anymore).

Last edited: