• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is your favourite Drug related movie Ever?

Dirtycarrot

Bluelighter
Just wondering what people would class as the greatest.
I havent seen that many movies about drug use but my favourites would have to be :

1) Human Traffic.
Just an amazingly funny film all round

2) Blow.
A bit more drama in this one, but man, does it make you want to get some coke!

3) Trainspotting.
Brilliantly made film, half of it makes you want to take Heroin, the other half makes you NEVER want to take it!

4) Go.
Quite funny, especially the parts when they sell the first timers the bunk pills. "I think its kickin in man...Wow!" (Please note i do not condone in any way the selling of bunk pills...always test your pills ;) )

5) Bad Boys 2.
Not because it was a good movie or there was drug use, just for the opening 5 minutes of the movie...it was so interesting to watch how pills are actually made/pressed, and more interesting that pills branded with that logo turned up no more than a month after the movie came out!!!

Human traffic - takes the tell it how it is road rather than the "if you take drugs you'll die like this idiot"

trainspotting - has a story to it and also doesnt go down the anti drugs road.

uhm, i don't know if it qualifies, but my *new* favorite drug related movie is morvern caller.. she does a lot of drugs.. and there are many references...

otherwise, human traffic is a lot more direct and fun.. so that'll be my second choice..

I'd have to say Trainspotting to be my fav - and its damn funny =D

hmmmm...

Trainspotting and Human Traffic have been favourites for years but I also want to throw Requiem for a Dream into the mix.

Groove

the scene where the guy is coming up on his first E is classic.

half baked! best weed movie ever.

fear and loathing is by far my favorite movie.

Requiem, Fear and Loathing, for sure.
'Withnail and I', if it qualifies, and even if it doesn't, go see it.
Oh, and 'Groove' was a cheesy piece of groveless gunk. Totally worthless

1. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I love that movie.
2. Blow. Johnny Depp is obviously king.
3. Human Traffic
4. Pi (woo, movies about prescription drugs)

1. Requiem for a Dream
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Human Traffic
4. Blow
5. Trainspotting (initially forgot to put this one in -- love it!).

Last edited:
i use to think trainspotting was the best drug movie in the world till i saw fear and loathing, ...

Fear and loathing wins by a good margin.

Human Traffic : is gold, gotta love that shit, if Josh_Nexus reads this he might remember a certain ...

"I SAID ... NICE ONE BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

bio-dome fuckin owns, i love that fuckin movie... i guess it is kinda drug related... they make purple sticky fudge...

I cant find that fuckin movie on DVD anywhere

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
bio-dome fuckin owns, i love that fuckin movie... i guess it is kinda drug related... they make purple sticky fudge...

I cant find that fuckin movie on DVD anywhere

Yeah that seems to be the problem. I think you can get it off Amazon though. Since we're on the subject, I can't seem to find Fear and Loathing anywhere on DVD. Amazon has it and I may have to resort to getting it from there.