• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe that's true for you, but I guarantee that it isn't the case for everybody. Not 99.5% of your eyeball lol.

Yes, a lot of these dilated pupil photos are pretty representative of how much pupil dilation that I get now with good MDMA, and got back in the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Actually it’s not just true for me, it’s true for everyone. From 1985 until 2009, absolutely every single person I ever rolled with (and that would be in the hundreds to thousands) had completely dilated pupils. It was just common knowledge of anyone that rolled that their pupils would be completely dilated. It was never taken into question. The only time someone’s pupils didn’t dilate completely would be if they got a pill laced with meth or pipes etc. And yes, 90% or better of the pupil would completely consumed the eye color. Just like the capsules I still have and have gotten since the 1980’s. And I only take 120 mg’s initially followed by another 50 mgs an hour and a half after my initial dose. And that amount still absolutely floors me with love and empathy and cuddles and touch and feel and eye wiggles and so on. It never fails. Ever.

Do those photos match the pupil dilation you expect though? Also I thought increasing the dose of mehDMA had no effect?

Yes, one photo in particular. I will try and attach that picture for you. The best way to describe it would be that It’s the same exact dilation you get when you go to the eye doctor and have your pupils dilated. It’s exactly the same as that. Hope that helps. And with real old-school MDMA, you can do your initial dose of 120 mg followed exactly an hour and a half later by 1/3 to 1/2 of that initial dose. And that amount will have you absolutely floored with so much love and empathy and touch and feel and cuddles and incredible sex for about 4-5 hours. Any attempted third dose will come across as just kind of sketchy with no more love and empathy. Actually, now that I think about it, modern day MDMA is just like the third dose of old school MDMA. Dammit, I think I just nailed it! That is about the best description I can give for modern day MDMA. It’s like the third and useless dose of old-school MDMA. And there you have it. I may actually add that description to my original post.

Actually it’s not just true for me, it’s true for everyone. From 1985 until 2009, absolutely every single person I ever rolled with (and that would be in the hundreds to thousands) had completely dilated pupils. It was just common knowledge of anyone that rolled that their pupils would be completely dilated. It was never taken into question. The only time someone’s pupils didn’t dilate completely would be if they got a pill laced with meth or pipes etc. And yes, 90% or better of the pupil would completely consumed the eye color. Just like the capsules I still have and have gotten since the 1980’s. And I only take 120 mg’s initially followed by another 50 mgs an hour and a half after my initial dose. And that amount still absolutely floors me with love and empathy and cuddles and touch and feel and eye wiggles and so on. It never fails. Ever.
i still get completly black dilated pupils on modern mdma just like the old days. I guess most americans that aint living on the coast are getting very cut and not dutch mdma.

i still get completly black dilated pupils on modern mdma just like the old days. I guess most americans that aint living on the coast are getting very cut and not dutch mdma.

TripSitterNZ, you always seem vaguely offended that other people are having a shitty time. Just because a lot of people are dealing with bullshit, that doesn't mean you are. There are so many people that have come through this thread and seemed almost mad at the implication that there is shitty MDMA out there. If the shoe doesn't fit, then don't wear it. Count yourself as lucky and stockpile the good stuff just in case the bad stuff comes to your area.

...and lab results are not showing that it is "cut" in the traditional sense. This isn't like the cocaine that comes up into the USA from Mexico and just gets stepped on over and over with various cuts.

Last edited:
TripSitterNZ, you always seem vaguely offended that other people are having a shitty time. Just because a lot of people are dealing with bullshit, that doesn't mean you are. There are so many people that have come through this thread and seemed almost mad at the implication that there is shitty MDMA out there. If the shoe doesn't fit, then don't wear it. Count yourself as lucky and stockpile the good stuff just in case the bad stuff comes to your area.

...and lab results are not showing that it is "cut" in the traditional sense. This isn't like the cocaine that comes up into the USA from Mexico and just gets stepped on over and over with various cuts.
im not getting offended im correcting idiots who claim that all mdma after 2010 is not the same or magic. it seems to be americans getting offended that there dealers lied to them about their mdma been dutch. Because dutch mdma has never changed for me.

im not getting offended im correcting idiots who claim that all mdma after 2010 is not the same or magic. it seems to be americans getting offended that there dealers lied to them about their mdma been dutch. Because dutch mdma has never changed for me.

:rolleyes:

Is it really necessary to call other people idiots?

Look man, I 100% accept that you get excellent product, and I believe you when you say it is Dutch.

What I don't understand is why you are so defensive of every product coming out of the Netherlands.

You cannot know with total certainty what is being exported/imported all over the world, or where it does or does not come from. To not acknowledge the possibility for regional variations, or differences in regional imports seems silly.

Just because it has never changed for you does not mean that it has never changed for other people.

You can have excellent MDMA and someone else can have shit MDMA, and both of those things are possible at the same time.

I was using pure silica in the column (wow that's expensive stuff btw),
I have seen it for $10/kg and for $1000/kg. You can find good deals by asking around on thevespiary.org

So basically need to go back to playing with systems and everything, which probably means ordering some more solvents.
Why not try the system used in the Lee paper ?
I think it was Distilled water ( A, 90% ) and Acetonitrile ( B, 10% ), both containing 0.1% formic acid (v/v).

Last edited:
Here is an odd thought...

If the issue is impurities that block monoamine transporters, then how would genetic MAOI variations connect to that?

Would it be plausible for someone who already had a lower number of those transporters to be more impacted by the presence of the impurities?

Could such a percent end up with a total blockage of all transporters while another person may only experience a partial blockage of some transporters from that same impurity?

IMO - yes.

The reason I ask is that I know that I have a double mutation for MAO A R297R. I have the TT mutation as opposed to GG.

Not sure if that would relate to transporters or not, but I know I have a lower than average concentration of MAO. At least, that is my impression from reading about it. This is the ill-famed "warrior gene."

And yes, 90% or better of the pupil would completely consumed the eye color.

Ok, well in your OP, you stated 99.5% dilation. That's a big difference from 90%.
There's always going to be a rim of color around the pupil.

Negi said:
Do those photos match the pupil dilation you expect though?
Yes, one photo in particular.

Ok, then we're in agreement as to the degree of pupil dilation with good MDMA. I was just disagreeing with the "99.5%" number.

And yes, the magic stuff is still being manufactured and is available to this day.

I have seen it for $10/kg and for $1000/kg. You can find good deals by asking around on thevespiary.org
Thanks for the info. I've had to buy a load of it so I'm good. Possibly a UK thing, plus some suppliers want proof of commercial use.

Why not try the system used in the Lee paper ?
I think it was Distilled water ( A, 90% )and Acetonitrile ( B, 10% ), both containing 0.1% formic acid (v/v).
I don't currently have any acetrontrile and I think that paper was doing more advanced chromatography (don't know if that's relevant). I was planning on working out a system on my bigger, non-hard tlc plates and using that.

@Le Junk When are you going to throw a party for science?

Lol you have no idea how many times I think about doing just that bro. Mostly for the skeptics and the new kids to open their eyes to the fucking truth. And we could finally put an end to that ridiculous set and setting debate. You never know I might just surprise you one day. You’d be one of the first to know of course 😊

Ok, well in your OP, you stated 99.5% dilation. That's a big difference from 90%.
There's always going to be a rim of color around the pupil.

Negi said:
Do those photos match the pupil dilation you expect though?

Ok, then we're in agreement as to the degree of pupil dilation with good MDMA. I was just disagreeing with the "99.5%" number.

And yes, the magic stuff is still being manufactured and is available to this day.

Agreed. I was being dramatic with a 99.5% reference but I think we can both agree the 90% is a very accurate number. What is your general location? Because I haven’t heard of anyone in the states having old school at all anymore.

Agreed. I was being dramatic with a 99.5% reference but I think we can both agree the 90% is a very accurate number. What is your general location? Because I haven’t heard of anyone in the states having old school at all anymore.

@G_Chem seems to get it reliably as well. From what I recall of this thread, the southern USA people do not have a lot of luck, but I have seen good reports here and there from far west and northern US.

I may be able to create a map poll where people could drop a red or blue pin onto a map to indicate their general location and whether they feel that they encounter magic or meh. I know the tool exists, I would just need to set it up so it did not collect anyone's info.

I would recommend marking out two sections of Antarctica where people can indicate if they are getting meh or magic from DNMs.

People forget there’s a third Coast in the US that’s got the goods ;) And it’s fire Canadian or Domestic product.

I’d actually argue the “coasts” suck in comparison but I’ve got some hometown pride.. So maybe bias.

I would recommend marking out two sections of Antarctica where people can indicate if they are getting meh or magic from DNMs.

Hilarious...

It should be noted that the two places @psy997 has gotten magic product both happen to be places I live/d. Maybe it’s all coincidence.

-GC

Agreed. I was being dramatic with a 99.5% reference but I think we can both agree the 90% is a very accurate number.

Yes, agreed!

What is your general location? Because I haven’t heard of anyone in the states having old school at all anymore.

I live on the west coast of Canada :)

The MDMA I get from him is an extremely fine bleach white crystalline powder that is fluffy and lays just like snow.

This matches the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.