• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do then please do it right and collect some hard data.

1) Fast for 6h before, drink only unsweetened water.
2) Take a photo of your pupil after being 1 minute in bright light (without the flash)
3) If you have a glucometer (or know a diabetic that has one) then measure your blood sugar right before consumption.
4) Weigh 1.5mg of the crystal per 1kg of your body weight (0.68mg/lbs)
5) Dissolve the crystal completely in pure water and consume
6) Throughout the trip don't eat and drink only unsweetened water with some kitchen salt added (don't add so much that it becomes yucky to you). Note how much you drank.
7) Note the come up time
8 ) Retake a photo of your pupil after being 1 minute in the same bright light as in pt.2 (without the flash)
9) Measure your blood sugar again and note the time.
10) Write down your objective effects (locked jaw, eye wiggles, temperature, pulse, bowel movements, urination, etc...)
11) Note the time of your peaking.
12) Retake a photo of your pupil after being 1 minute in the same bright light as in pt.2 (without the flash)
13) Measure your blood sugar again and note the time.
14) Write down your subjective effects (energy, fast music appreciation, sociability, empathy, tactile sensations, etc...)
15) Write down your objective effects (locked jaw, eye wiggles, temperature, pulse, bowel movements, urination, etc...)
16) Note the comedown time
17) Note hangover time if any.

Report but do not post pictures of your eyes. Just measure the relative pupil dilation. Tell us what other drugs you had and when.

Note:
Don't throw the remainder away if it turns out to be crap ! Save it for testing later.
What's with the whole no sweet drinks and don't eat shit?

What's with the whole no sweet drinks and don't eat shit?
Proper stimulation of the noradrenergic system causes increases energy, mydriasis, trismus, thermogenesis*, increased PR and BP, increased blood glucose levels from gluconeogenesis, sodium retention and antidiuresis and influences digestive track motility (bowel movements).

* especially in fat deposits between the shoulder blades and the neck.

Last edited:
Is the point to gather biological data on mdma or the difference between meh and magic?
The latter. There are still a lot of people who do not take this seriously, so this documentation is needed.
Also, physiological responses give objective clues as to what's wrong with the drug.

Last edited:
I've done some big spot TLC and I believe I've found a second, much smaller component to the mehdma sample. Results are here https://mdma.noosworx.com/index.php?title=Thin_Layer_Chromatography#Big_spot_reagent_tests

I repeated things a few times and consistently see this second spot above the main spot, with a gap between the two. It is much smaller, and all of the reagents I've tested (mecke, froedhe, liebermann, marquis, mandline) gave the same or similar colours for both the big spot and the small spot.

To my eyes it's a thing, but as I'm a novice in TLC I appreciate I might be interpreting it wrong. I could not see the second spot on smaller applications.

Yes, Spot #2 does look like a separate compound of low quantity.
If you could achieve greater separation that's visible under UV (because reagents destroy samples) and scrape enough of these small dots, then it could be sent to a lab for an id.

What is Spot #3 ?

9B6AepP

Last edited:
@ThreePointCircle I am looking now. Are you talking about the spot at the very top of the liquid? I definitely see it. But, I have no experience with TLC. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

It makes sense to me that the contaminant, if it exists, would react similarly to MDMA with reagent tests.

Update: Today I sent two Meh samples for GCMS analysis. Hoping to receive the full GCMS results from both. Fingers crossed that this yields some good information.

@ThreePointCircle

Honestly, if you could somehow separate the spot above, and also the spot that you describe here: "After TLC, the yellow spot was still visible, but lower that where the main reagent reaction occurred. It was also visible under UV below the main spot. It did not react with any of the reagents though." I feel like both of those could be sent in for analysis.

I will pay for a payment code for you to use to send it in to Drugs Data if you can get the contaminant separated.

Also, if you can walk me through what you did here, step by painstaking step, I can attempt the exact same process as you and see what happens to my Meh samples.

Yes, Spot #2 does look like a separate compound of low quantity.
If you could achieve greater separation that's visible under UV (because reagents destroy samples) and scrape enough of these small dots, then it could be sent to a lab for an id.

What is Spot #3 ?

Glad you think the same as me about spot 2. I initially thought it may be an issue with how the drops came out of the reagent bottle because sometimes the propagation of the drop can push material around, but after I repeated a few times and definitely got some bullseyes, I'm convinced there is a genuine gap between spots 1 and 2 as you've labelled them.

Spot 3 is actually part of a line of garbage that goes left to right across the plate at the solvent front at the end of the process. I get the same with TLC of an unspotted plate. I read about it and apparently its a common thing - silica plates can absorb stuff over time. I tried a pre-washing method (methanol) previously and it did reduce the front. Other than that, it doesn't seem to be affecting things so I've ignored it.

I'm wondering about either a longer plate, a 2D application in the same solvent system, or playing with the solvent system a bit more. I also have the materials for column chroma.

@ThreePointCircle I am looking now. Are you talking about the spot at the very top of the liquid? I definitely see it. But, I have no experience with TLC. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

I'm talking about spot 2 as @user666 has labelled it. Ignore spot 3.

It makes sense to me that the contaminant, if it exists, would react similarly to MDMA with reagent tests.
Yeah, its reasonable I suppose. I think the reagents are probably only good enough to identify number of constituents, and maybe identify something interesting if someone could compare a magic sample to meh. I only have meh.

Honestly, if you could somehow separate the spot above, and also the spot that you describe here: "After TLC, the yellow spot was still visible, but lower that where the main reagent reaction occurred. It was also visible under UV below the main spot. It did not react with any of the reagents though." I feel like both of those could be sent in for analysis.

I will pay for a payment code for you to use to send it in to Drugs Data if you can get the contaminant separated.

Also, if you can walk me through what you did here, step by painstaking step, I can attempt the exact same process as you and see what happens to my Meh samples.

I'm curious about the yellow spot as well. Its visible to the naked eye but doesn't react with any of the reagents. I'm pretty sure its the yellow colour of the original sample. I wonder if these labs can analyse off cut up TLC plates? Don't know if that's a thing. Otherwise I'd have to separate this stuff in a column. Oof.

I'm not so bothered by the money for sending the samples in. I'm just a bit reluctant at the moment because by everything that's been said on this thread, I don't have a lot of faith in these labs. I suppose if presented with the tlc eveidence it would encourage them to do a more thorough analysis?

I'll write up a step by step procedure. I'm no expert in TLC and it isn't hard to replicate what I've done so far.

@user666 Spot 3 is more visible than spot 2. I wondered about it as well.
Yeah sorry, spot 3 is a red herring. I also got some amazing spots with marquis, until I realised I hadn't let the plate dry long enough and it was reacting with the solvent system lol. What I've posted today though is pretty solid I think.

I think earth at Drugs Data is intrigued by what we are presenting, and he wants to look at it in more detail. He really wanted to analyze what Vash had separated from the Meh sample, but it was lost. I think if we can send him a separated compound from a known meh sample, he will be thrilled and make sure the lab is looking at that contaminant in detail.

I think earth at Drugs Data is intrigued by what we are presenting, and he wants to look at it in more detail. He really wanted to analyze what Vash had separated from the Meh sample, but it was lost. I think if we can send him a separated compound from a known meh sample, he will be thrilled and make sure the lab is looking at that contaminant in detail.
Ok cool, well I try and advance it a little bit - maybe try the 2D TLC to really separate the spots and then maybe talk to Earth? I could also try opening a dialogue with Wedinos since they're closest to me. Don't know if anyone has had any contact with them yet.

I have not talked to Wedinos yet since they are not in my region. May be worthwhile to open a conversation with them. In the meantime, I will ask earth about the TLC plates.

So, just to show you some of what I saw with the Lieberman testing, it was hardly ever just a black result. In various samples, I saw red, purple, brown etc.

Notice in the first pic how it is purple in one area?

Notice in the second pic how it has formed a bubble in the center with a different colored reaction?

I'm thinking a big part of the colour differences depends on the concentration of the sample. As they get slightly smeared through TLC, the colours tend to be a lot more, um, colourful. Liebermann showed purple and brown for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.