• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What is 'the nod'?

I've drank a whole bottle of codiene in one sitting and it is actually really weak compared to lets say hydrocodone even at high doses and no one wants to eat 20+ tablets but yea i did read that somewhere at least I know its not true

The nod is the most celestial, peaceful,ecstatic,dreamlike state of soul body spirit and mind a mortal being can experience. "Better than Sex Mark, Better than Sex...."-Tommy(Trainspotting)

I've drank a whole bottle of codiene in one sitting and it is actually really weak compared to lets say hydrocodone even at high doses and no one wants to eat 20+ tablets but yea i did read that somewhere at least I know its not true
if you do enough codeine is more euphoric than tramadol at least imo, it doesn't compare to hydro or oxy but it's almost up there.

@Satans666kush you just trigger'd me by the way. hahaha I WANT 4 AMPOULES OF MORPHINE, A 5ML SYRINGE AND A PACK OF MARLBORO REDS. I COULD GET COVID AND COULDNT CARE LESS IF I HAD ALL THAT. xd

if you do enough codeine is more euphoric than tramadol at least imo, it doesn't compare to hydro or oxy but it's almost up there.

Codeine reminds me of soma except soma is better but simar feeling n I usta take soma 40 325mg pills I think they were id take 12-15 at a time

I'd live that as well wouldn't we all except add so midazom in that shot
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sometimes my connect gets this 5MG/ML 10ML vials of midazolam called MIDANEX FUUUUUUUCK the rush of that adds a kick to the morphine. Actually fuck it i want all that and a fentanyl vial aswell, so give me a 20ML syringe so i can bang 0.5mg Fent, 80mg morphine and 30mg midazolam. Instanod in a shadyasslooking bathroom leaving the syringe stuck in my arm for 20mins till i come out of it, Good memories.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sometimes my connect gets this 5MG/ML 10ML vials of midazolam called MIDANEX FUUUUUUUCK the rush of that adds a kick to the morphine. Actually fuck it i want all that and a fentanyl vial aswell, so give me a 20ML syringe so i can bang 0.5mg Fent, 80mg morphine and 30mg midazolam. Instanod in a shadyasslooking bathroom leaving the syringe stuck in my arm for 20mins till i come out of it, Good memories.

Look at your instant messages and fa c ree boock

Does weed interfere with the nod? I'm getting a few hydros soon and I'm wanting to pair it with some bud, and I'd rather not waste them.

Weed and opiates is a magical combo. And actually a safe one too.

I also find nicotine greatly enhances nods. I normally have absolutely no interest in nicotine, don't get the draw at all, but using one of those Juul things on oxy was like ahhhh. It always enhances a nod. Now I know why so many opiate users smoke.

Obviously though just make sure you put out your joint before you properly nod out.

If you have a tolerance to strong opiates ofc you will get nothing from codeine. With a low tolerance it is nice, but I've never had a proper nod from it. Dihydrocodeine yes but not codeine.

My girlfriend once bought a bottle of codeine (600mg codeine content) and drank a bit, decided it "isn't doing anything" after 10 minutes so downed the whole bottle. Spent the rest of the day throwing up.

Unfortunately I wasn't with her to stop her making this stupid mistake, but I was like "the fuck you doing you're lucky that was only codeine, even I can make a bottle last a few days."

Weed and opiates is a magical combo. And actually a safe one too.

I also find nicotine greatly enhances nods. I normally have absolutely no interest in nicotine, don't get the draw at all, but using one of those Juul things on oxy was like ahhhh. It always enhances a nod. Now I know why so many opiate users smoke.

Obviously though just make sure you put out your joint before you properly nod out.

If you have a tolerance to strong opiates ofc you will get nothing from codeine. With a low tolerance it is nice, but I've never had a proper nod from it. Dihydrocodeine yes but not codeine.

My girlfriend once bought a bottle of codeine (600mg codeine content) and drank a bit, decided it "isn't doing anything" after 10 minutes so downed the whole bottle. Spent the rest of the day throwing up.

Unfortunately I wasn't with her to stop her making this stupid mistake, but I was like "the fuck you doing you're lucky that was only codeine, even I can make a bottle last a few days."
Hahahahahaa That reminds me back in 2012, i gave my friend 10 old school Oxycontin 10's the dumbass ate all of them at once. My other friend who was with him told me a few days later laughing that the idiot spent 2 days throwing up constantly. I was surprised he didn't od. Waste of oxy too.

Hahahahahaa That reminds me back in 2012, i gave my friend 10 old school Oxycontin 10's the dumbass ate all of them at once. My other friend who was with him told me a few days later laughing that the idiot spent 2 days throwing up constantly. I was surprised he didn't od. Waste of oxy too.

Lol my first thought reading this was "what a waste of perfectly good oxy."

Reminds me of this track haha:

Lol my first thought reading this was "what a waste of perfectly good oxy."

Reminds me of this track haha:

I swear Man, those purdue American oxys were something else... They were super euphoric AND the comedown was super bad too.

I swear Man, those purdue American oxys were something else... They were super euphoric AND the comedown was super bad too.

We still get them in the UK, the OC's from Purdue. They're under a different brand name (Longtec) but the company that makes them, Qdem, is owned by Mundipharma, which you may recognise as the international arm of Purdue. The pills look identical to the OG US ones they don't make anymore.

And yeah they're good shit but I have to say the Sandoz Europe generics are just as good, I used to get boxes of the Italian ones. Those are just blank dark green pills but came boxed and blistered and were the real deal.

Lovely until it ain't. I gotta put that on the end of any post I write like this to remind myself oxy really ain't worth it.

We still get them in the UK, the OC's from Purdue. They're under a different brand name (Longtec) but the company that makes them, Qdem, is owned by Mundipharma, which you may recognise as the international arm of Purdue. The pills look identical to the OG US ones they don't make anymore.

And yeah they're good shit but I have to say the Sandoz Europe generics are just as good, I used to get boxes of the Italian ones. Those are just blank dark green pills but came boxed and blistered and were the real deal.

Lovely until it ain't. I gotta put that on the end of any post I write like this to remind myself oxy really ain't worth it.
Im so used to banging morphine than last Time i did 60mg oxy i barely even got high. No opiate Is Worth long Term, maybe once in ablue moon...but that's an illusion.

Triazolam and midazolam together can create a nice euphoric nod even just for a short while
I was wondering about triazolam lately and thinking of getting some but couldn't decide if it would end up being that much different than plain Ole clonazepam or Xanax and thus worth getting it.
You're saying tho that it can give a true nod? That sounds promising for a recreational benzo. I'm well-versed in Valium, Xanax, klonopin but haven't ever came across halcion. How would you say it compares to 1mg of clonazolam?