• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What is the Most Visual Psychedelic?

pupnik

Bluelighter
well you should think about it.
on one hand our evolution and existence is the compound consequence of a big bang, star formation, planetary formation, and cooling with all kinds of chemical soup transitions, then starting with tiny bubbles of phosphates and long chain carbon molecules the occurrence of early life... followed by a billion years of evolution.
This is quite magical.
That the creatures which formed have minds as well is astonishing.

whatever we think of is true in our minds at least to ourselves while we believe.

I have met many people who are totally convinced that this is all just a game of hide and seek where god (consciousness) is overjoyed to be continuously rediscovered by people (his creation).

oh keay! not much to argue about - it's totally true while you think it. One tight little knot of metaphysics there.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Edible weed overdose with no tolerance fuck man the visuals were some of the strongest trips compared to just mushrooms and LSD alone. But weed and LSD even overtakes that but nothing compared to DMT.

But the anxiety and impending doom and been scattered through time trying to make your way home to your own dimesion for hours on end on just edibles fuck high dose edible weed no tolerance needs to be investigated more this shit 100% took me to another hardcore reality through the infinite multiverse

Doclad

Bluelighter
Cannabinoids are amazing. Probably the fourth most consumed drug in the western world after alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.
It is curious that it is so popular and at the same time so withering. It is evident that the vast majority of people consume small doses or have simply developed a lot of tolerance.

After experiencing around 60 drugs I still haven't come across one that is as terrifying as a massive dose of cannabinoids.
They certainly have the power to take you to the darkest and deepest places of your soul.

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Your never broken through or taken enough DMT if you have to question the existence of enities. You cant bullshit somebody who acutally goes to the other side. everybody can lie and think they say a million things about DMT.

If you haven't died on DMT

Proper ayahuasca brews will scare the fucking day lights of anybody visuals so out of this norm of reality and experinces that defy all science and physical laws you will in a literal battle between the forces of good and evil during a proper ayahuasca trip no feeling good you wont even be in the same room and will be keeping your eyes open not closed not to get consumed by the infinite abyss of ineffable mind melting.
Calm down TripS, I've had more DMT than you've had hot dinners. I've seen various alien landscapes yes - I'm not sure they're real aliens tho.

I've never died on DMT because I know what DMT is - an utterly harmless molecule produced by the brain that has no more chance of making you die than a healthy fart. Only the utterly hysterical could confuse being unable to handle your high with "dying". The next time you think you are dying start repeating to yourself "No-one in the history of humanity has ever died on DMT, it is utterly harmless, I am in a blind hysterical panic" and take a few deep breaths. Tell yourself "What was it Uncle Ismene told me?" ;)

I love ayahuasca - never found it frightening or scary in the slightest. Not even remotely. And that's in doses that would stun a charging rhino.

Last edited:

Ismene2

Bluelighter
I guess my goal is to make sure anybody who is acutally going to get into deep with as something as powerful as DMT understand its not just over hyped stories this shit is real and is it going to happen to you once you breakthrough and if the entire spectrum of the experince that people report back is something you dont want to do then steer away from it because once you go there everything is forever changed.
Don't you ever enjoy your DMT experiences? Have you ever tried ayahuasca? Perhaps that would be better than smoked DMT. Sitting there shitting yourself thinking you are dying doesn't sound like much of an experience to me. And incidentally real near death experiences would be a bit more terrifying than DMT - the BTK serial killer used to choke his victims to the brink of death and then let them breathe again so they gradually came to - and they realised he was resting his balls on their nose.

Don't you think saying DMT is the same as dying is a little insulting to people who've really been close to death?

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
No matter how hard somebody tries to claim something they cant bullshit the experience that is beyond words.

Out of anybody i have been closer to death than a majority of humans on this planet. DMT is alot more hardcore than dying.

I have almost drowned to death and been pulled out. Choked to death almost on food and had overdoses. Dying is a simple return to the white light and maybe seeing some dead relatives.

Ego death on DMT is way beyond dying. I have done oral dmt syrian rue mixes that induce visuals so strong you are no longer on this plane for the next 3-4 hours.

I literally live in a country right next to australia where DMT is way more common than any place on earth even south america. Many people i have met and know have smoked DMT for over 20 years and some still do daily. Im not going to smoke DMT daily. But i have seen anything happen on DMT and i know people who can tap into the true power of DMT trips and manifest their experince into the physical plane while on the trip.