• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the Most Visual Psychedelic?

As Headphone said 25i itself is decently dangerous. And aMT also does not come with the safest profile.

It's a dangerous combination. 25i killed a lot of people by itself. Combining it with something like aMT is just asking for trouble.

As Headphone said 25i itself is decently dangerous. And aMT also does not come with the safest profile.

AFAIK combining aMT with 25i is safer than taking 25i alone, as it is the extreme selectivity for 5HT2A receptor that causes the clotting that has apparently been the cause of the deaths from 25i.
Using aMT you get stimulation at several other 5HT receptors including 5HT2C which counters the dangers of selective high affinity 5HT2A receptor agonists like 25i.

aMT is dangerous in overdose territory (like all triple releasers are) and when in combination with other Serotonine releasers.
25i is not a serotonin releaser and combining with aMT never caused anything resembling or even approaching serotonin syndrome such as markedly increased temperature.
In high dosages the MAOI action of aMT adds to the risks ofcourse but that is only in high dosages and is dependent on the person and their current tolerance.

Ofcourse I am not recommending anyone tries this combo and if they want to do it they should first experiment with each compound separately and try low dosages of the combo first.
Without a tolerance, 100mg of Ketamine, 25mg of aMT and 0.4mg of insufflated 25i are a very visual experience that will probably be between ++ and +++, and I would advise to not exceed double that dose especially if you do not have a sober tripsitter and are far from an ER.

Ofcourse take this with as many grains of salt as you need and it is only my personal experience combined with a few friend's.

By itself?

DMT by far

DMT + LSD was insane

DMT + LSD + mushrooms was more insane but I don't remember much other than flopping around like a fish on my bed for several hours in some sort of insanity... also had benzos, alcohol, weed, kratom and tianeptine in my system... that night was stupid

Ofcourse take this with as many grains of salt as you need and it is only my personal experience combined with a few friend's.

That's interesting. I only tried 25e a few times and pushing the dose didn't feel safe so I never combined it with anything that I can recall. I do agree the class is very visual.

That's interesting. I only tried 25e a few times and pushing the dose didn't feel safe so I never combined it with anything that I can recall. I do agree the class is very visual.

I never tried 25e, only 25c and 25i. Yes, pushing the dose is not benign and honestly does not make sense.
If 1.5mg of 25i doesn't get you were you want, you either have a tolerance or you need to use a different drug.

25i is fucking crazy, I remember seeing a full on IT the motherfucking evil clown form in mid air infront of my eyes red tint over my vision the garden turn into unicorns made out of flax the tree became a alien intelligence craziest digital geometric shapes form everywhere. super saturation of color. The grass looked super neon green. Im glad the vasoconstriction didn't kill me.

Your never broken through or taken enough DMT if you have to question the existence of enities. You cant bullshit somebody who acutally goes to the other side. everybody can lie and think they say a million things about DMT.
My old mate tripsitter! Hows it going?

Well if the entities are real and exist outside our brain it's a shame they can't tell us how to do nuclear fusion at room temp. It's always horseshit like "life is like a bowl of cherries".