C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What is the Most Addictive Substance YOU Used?

coolass9965

Greenlighter
there apparently a survey which concluded that cigarettes and tobacco products are the most addictive, more than other drugs, i dont agree, for me it was opiates. what was it for you?

NerdOnDrugs

Bluelighter
Either tramadol or nicotine (e-cigs, 10x more addictive than the stuff that will kill you). And I've done all the hard stuff, just haven't IVd.

nsauce

Bluelighter
In the early 90's I saw a PSA on television that said that quitting tobacco was more difficult than quitting heroin. I had already quit smoking with little trouble, so I tried heroin.
The PSA was wrong. Very, VERY wrong.

recyclethepandas

Greenlighter
quitting heroin is easily a thousand times worse than quitting nicotine. the only reason it's hard to quit cigarettes permanently is because they're fucking everywhere. and if you used to smoke all the time, just about everything you do will remind you of smoking. its a psychological addiction. i still smoke but if i quit for a few days i dont get withdrawals. maybe a little tense but thats it. when you quit heroin you get sick as fuck. you feel like actually killing yourself 90% of the time. heroin is consistently rated the most addictive substance. i would go a step further to say that hydromorphone (dilaudid) is equally addictive if not more addictive. i got addicted to banging dilaudid long before i got addicted to heroin. it was my addiction to dilaudid that led me to bang heroin, and i never got the same rush from smack that i got from dillies. all opiates minus codeine are pretty much the same stuff if you take them non-IV and make the dose proportional to what you would take on another opiate. when it comes to IV though, hydromorphone and diacetylmorphine fly miles above all the other opiates. they are lipophilic so they hit your brain way faster and harder than other opiates. they build up tolerance and dependence much more quickly than other opiates. even high doses of fentanyl (which i've fucked with, too) can't compare to the euphoric rush from hydromorphone.

but i really think which drug someone is most likely to get hooked on depends on the user's personality. you could look at some dude and know by heart that he'll never be a heroin junkie. and you could see the same thing in someone you know who'll never be a tweaker. most of the people you know, if they become addicts, will probably end up alcoholics lol. the people who are more anxious and high strung are more likely to be heroin addicts, and the people who are kind of dull and lack energy will be more into the stimulants. we all want what we don't have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DexyDevil

Bluelighter
Cigarettes. NOT nicotine but cigarettes specifically. Then crystal methamphetamine. NOT methamphetamine specifically, but crystal methamphetamine. I inject meth. Well, I used to. Until I quit a couple months ago I was injecting a gram a day of really decent stuff. Vaporizing meth is more habitual but it is VERY hard to forget the heavenly, urgent sense of peace the IV meth rush provides. I had a prescription for Desoxyn tablets at one time, however, and never abused them. I'm dependent on amphetamines (Adderall right now) but don't find tablets addicting the way crystal meth is.

treezy z

Bluelighter
i find dissociatives and ghb the most addictive. i've done all the addictive shit, stimulants, opiates, benzos, alcohol. and those two are the hardest to stop for me.

NerdOnDrugs

Bluelighter
quitting heroin is easily a thousand times worse than quitting nicotine.
I've quit short-medium term OC and heroin addictions (no IVing) with no problem (granted I had tramadol and benzos to help ease WDs). Tramadol, because WDs and PAWs last so much longer than heroin, are the worst for me. Worse than benzos, and I've WDd from both cold turkey.

SirTophamHat

Bluelighter
I have found high fructose corn syrup, nicotine, and marijuana to all be very habit-forming. I have an oral fixation that doesnt help :/

NerdOnDrugs

Bluelighter
I have found high fructose corn syrup, nicotine, and marijuana to all be very habit-forming. I have an oral fixation that doesnt help :/
Same.. although I'm pretty much off the HFCS, but it's a hard one.

There's a pacifier in my mouth right now. Soon to be an e-cig.

Lady Codone

Bluelighter
Mephedrone, hands down. It's the only drug that ever made me spend money I didn't have and completely neglect my health/responsibilities/reality. Worse than meth, worse than oxycodone. The worst thing ever. What's really sad is it wasn't even that pleasurable! The comedown alone was enough to keep me binging.

Tryptamino

Bluelight Crew
already a thread like this buddy, i think it even has the same exact title.

the most addictive drug I have ever used was IV cocaine, hands down.

SirTophamHat

Bluelighter
Ladyco: word on the meph. I always forget my experiments with that one. Shit really is like mdma+coke. All i can ever remember about those nights is furiously jacking it amidst the guiltiest (due to how bad it is for one's health) euphoria ever. So glad i didnt do something stupid, like talk to people i know while on it, or order more.

Nerd: still with the pacie, huh? At least give us an action pic if youre gonna rock that as a grown adult.

NerdOnDrugs

Bluelighter
Ladyco: word on the meph. I always forget my experiments with that one. Shit really is like mdma+coke. All i can ever remember about those nights is furiously jacking it amidst the guiltiest (due to how bad it is for one's health) euphoria ever. So glad i didnt do something stupid, like talk to people i know while on it, or order more.

Nerd: still with the pacie, huh? At least give us an action pic if youre gonna rock that as a grown adult.
Oh I never have one in public at day... maybe my self-confidence will reach that level hopefully.

RodJonse

Bluelighter
Let me preface this by reminding you that everyone's brain chemistry is different, we all react differently to various substances and therefore you may disagree with me, but please understand these are my experiences - not yours - with said substances.

Dust. Will never do it again.

I'm glad PCP has a stigma, even though the stigma is innacurate, which is that it is portrayed as a drug that makes you go crazy and lose your mind with a bunch of dysphoria - this couldn't be further from the truth, you are drunk with power and therefore could be called crazy, but you do not lose your mind in any way, shape or form. It is unfathomably intense and easily THE harshest street drug out there, and nobody will understand remotely unless they try it (the closest you could get without touching it is a heavy DXM trip with some combos, but it still wouldn't be close). It is a dissociative but unlike K or DXM, it is also a stimulant, with psychedelic effects and effects of power. People often say it's like K but longer and more intense. It's not like K at all in my experience, it's closer to DXM than K. Imagine DXM, Speed, LSA, Soma without sedation and H combined, then multiply it by ten: you have PCP. It is "delusions of grandeur" the drug. The drug literally makes you feel like a god for 20-30 hours, like you can do anything, and you will do shit like lift things way beyond your muscles safe capacity and not even notice, or punch holes in the wall just for the fuck of it and not feel any pain. Let me make myself perfectly clear: there is NO pain. None whatsoever. It is a better painkiller than Heroin. You could have your arm cut off and you would not feel it, literally. I'm being dead serious, and on the comedown all it would feel like is a pinch. Your 'field of view', if you will, is expanded. Your world is like a video game and you are a protagonist capable of destroying it all. That's what Dust feels like to me, and I loved the feeling. I couldn't stop thinking about getting more for nearly two weeks, it was constantly on my mind. For me, this is frankly the most addicting substance on the planet earth. Opiates are nothing in terms of addiction potential to Dust. It is for this reason I know it's dangerous, as I've seen where those addicts end up. It consumes their life and mind, moreso than even meth, and because of this I will never, ever take it again. I had an amazing time, and I will cherish that time, but just like my one time using IV hydromorphone, it will not be repeated.

Other than that, Z-Drugs. My avatar is Zolpidem, which is my favorite drug of all time. If I could start again with no tolerance, I would take just 10mg of Zolpidem over any opiate. Most euphoric, calming and amazing thing I've ever felt. I have just recently successfully broke a nearly 2 year dependency with diazepam and lots of kratom, and I'm tapering off of those now. One day, when my tolerance has gone down, I'm sure I'll take some more again, but never consecutively or I'll end up in the same situation. It's funny, it's prescribed to people as a hypnotic. As far as I'm concerned, it's the pharmaceutical version of Muscimol, the chemical in the Amanita Muscaria mushrooms, because having tried both I can confirm they have pretty much 99% the exact same effects. That drug made me a better person, opened up my mind, showed me my wrong doings, gave me more empathy. It allowed me to be more creative, it allowed me to be social, it allowed me to expand my consciousness, as hippie as that sounds. Zolpidem, among a few others, is my proof that pharmaceutical drugs are not all bad for you and in fact many can do a lot of good.

Of course though, they must be used properly, and this goes for z-drugs or benzos or opiates or anything that builds tolerance. If you put 3-4 days between using a substance, you will never become tolerant or dependent. It's good advice to take.

Last edited:

weekend addiction

Bluelighter
The country with the world's most prisoners.
Benzos. Opiate withdrawal your body goes crazy. Benzo withdrawal your mind and your body go crazy. I felt like I was dying coming off only 4mg of Xanax.

But W\D effects people differently. For me alcohol withdrawal is minor even at levels of a pint a day were more minor than coming off of 40 mg of OC. But benzo withdrawal is hell. Actually now that I think about it quitting drinking a pint a day CT was easier than quitting weed. So YMMV be prepared for anything.

ohshea

Bluelighter
already a thread like this buddy, i think it even has the same exact title.

the most addictive drug I have ever used was IV cocaine, hands down.
Yes. This. I have never had such a drug make me feel like such shit afterwards, so little reward, so many oh shit just didtoo much close to death moments, and swear every morning after you find yourself pressing cottons to the point of shooting water and youre a naked bloody mess and swear to yourself tonight im ONLY going to do heroin until you finally lay down and have awkward uncomfortable sleep only to wake up and do it all over again. Phew that was one long run on of a sentance.

Anyway, IV coke is the only substance where you NEED more right after you come down. Its like, prep, shoot, hold on for dear life (should i call an ambulance because my hearts about to explode and eyeballs burst from my head and dont want my mom to be the one to find my body??) type high for roughly a minute, puke your guts out and repeat. And its never good enough. You keep wanting to push that envelope to see how big of a rush you can get without dying.

And god have mercy if you have nothing to help come down off that high, and have no more money and its 4am with nothing to do. Pure misery.

As far as which addiction has worse WD, i agree with weekend addiction. I thought i had felt the worst of the worst with heroin withdrawals. Not until i experienced benzo WD. At least with heroin WD you still have a sane mind, benzo WD is all those physical symptoms with the added misery have you losing your mind and being in this strange state of unreal, dysphoric rage.