EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

when the beans were ACTUAL FIRE.

Before both our times I think. I like a lot of music from then though. Also, I lived in Amsterdam for 4 years, trust me, there is still some seriously good MDMA to be had. The presses and the crystal mdma was unbelievably good and cheap too. Like 50 euro for 10 amazing pills or a gram of powder for 20 euro. So cheap and I've had it lab tested and it is ridiculous how high the pills tested in mg and the powder tested for purity.

Last edited:
Before both our times I think. I like a lot of music from then though. Also, I lived in Amsterdam for 4 years, trust me, there is still some seriously good MDMA to be had. The presses and the powder was unbelievably good and cheap too. Like 50 euro for 10 amazing pill or a gram of powder for 20 euro. So cheap and I've had it lab tested and it is ridiculous how high the pills tested in mg and the powder tested for purity.
bro, i know there's some PURE AS SNOW 70's LIKE COCAINE in perú still and some banging MDMA that comes from holland aswell. if you know the right ppl, u can get virtually anything. ;)

bro, i know there's some PURE AS SNOW 70's LIKE COCAINE in perú still and some banging MDMA that comes from holland aswell. if you know the right ppl, u can get virtually anything. ;)

I'm sure the blow in Peru is on another level and cheap as hell, probably goes for most of South America. Friends told me about the amazing stuff they'd get on the cheap in Brazil when they went there for Carnival. Amsterdam had really good blow too, think it comes via the port of Rotterdam and is actual a transshipment point to the rest of Europe. Best I've had anyways. Not hard to find any of that stuff in Amsterdam at all and a lot of the MDMA is produced there and in Belgium. Anyhow.... this is a tunes thread and we should probably stop shitting it up with our druggy enthusiasm haha

Last edited:
I'm sure the blow in Peru is on another level and cheap as hell, probably goes for most of South America. Friends told me about the amazing stuff they'd get on the cheap in Brazil when they went there for Carnival. Amsterdam had really good blow too, think it comes via the port of Rotterdam and is actual a transshipment point to the rest of Europe. Best I've had anyways. Not hard to find any of that stuff in Amsterdam at all and a lot of the MDMA is produced there and in Belgium.
the route is like this sometimes Peru-Brazil-Amsterdam so u can imagine the quality of our coke and the price. Although getting ACTUAL i mean REAL FISHCALE 97-98% cocaine produced with ether is even quite rare to find here. most of the street stuff is 70-80% here. 90% if u got good plugs, but the other one shiny pearly one is even here quite expensive.

that 10%ish more purity and better purification process MAKES SO MUCH DIFFERENCE btw.

that 10%ish more purity and better purification process MAKES SO MUCH DIFFERENCE btw.

Sweet. Anyhow dude, best stop crapping up the music thread. Can PM me or we can take it to the lounge. I'm dipping out to get cigs, but bbl.

Sweet. Anyhow dude, best stop crapping up the music thread. Can PM me or we can take it to the lounge. I'm dipping out to get cigs, but bbl.

yeah that derailed so fast LOL.
you justr eminded me of this song btw.

Have you run your fingers down the wall
And have you felt your neck skin crawl
When you're searching for the light?
Sometimes when you're scared to take a look
At the corner of the room
You've sensed that something's watching you

"You have to get a little bit detached
Then come back

And look at all (this mess)
That is a glorious feeling!"

.... Keeettaaaaa!!! 😍😋🤔🐴

Haha, my playlist is all over the place right now. I love music.