Xanax, Xanax and more Xanax
dopaquel or alternative name quetiapine
Prozac
Crystal meth
Sticky brown h
Zopivane
Lots of pain meds like myprodol ect
Phenergan
But it's just in drawer, don't know how to recreational use them except for the crystal.

Any advise for the sticky h maybe?

Xanax, Xanax and more Xanax
dopaquel or alternative name quetiapine
Prozac
Crystal meth
Sticky brown h
Zopivane
Lots of pain meds like myprodol ect
Phenergan
But it's just in drawer, don't know how to recreational use them except for the crystal.

Any advise for the sticky h maybe?

Sticky as in tar or something like #3?

Also nice stash bro it's a pretty solid one

I meant like what form is it in? Sticky makes me think black tar H as opposed to the metaphorical kind of sticky (like this is a sticky situation) but just wanted to ask to be sure. I've mostly done raw HCL dope but I've dabbled in tar.
I meant like what form is it in? Sticky makes me think black tar H as opposed to the metaphorical kind of sticky (like this is a sticky situation) but just wanted to ask to be sure. I've mostly done raw HCL dope but I've dabbled in tar.
Trying to see how to send you the pic from Samsung note 9

How can I send u the pic, it looks brown greenish not dark brown like chunks

Sticky as in tar or something like #3?

Also nice stash bro it's a pretty solid one
The stash I got from the pschyces. Been in drawer long time, I guess I like the upper illegal stuff because it's a mind fuck. If a Dr will tell me the stuff he prescribed is purely lethal and illegal it will maybe excite me more....and then I might actually use it. At the moment I prefer the illegal stuff and only use the xannies to sleep ect

Ha Ha...I'm afraid to post on this thread. I guess being old brings out the chicken in us. Best of luck to the fearless Blueliners!

I had to go to detox some years ago. All the other "inmates" thought I was there for prescription drugs. They were wacked-out when I told them I had a gram a day Black Tar Heroin habit. I'm a good boy now.

I had to go to detox some years ago. All the other "inmates" thought I was there for prescription drugs. They were wacked-out when I told them I had a gram a day Black Tar Heroin habit. I'm a good boy now.
Wow! Good boy!!! I'm still trying to figure out the use. I just thought if anyone can see me now they will think this is a comedy show. X

Oxycodone 5mg x 67 (ancient prescriptions - years old - never used it)
Diazepam 2mg x 36 (doesn't really work for anxiety unless I take like 5 of them LOL)
Ashwagandha 10g (good for sex)
Dihydrocodeine syrup (haven't used it much, helps with cough but that's it)
30mL cannabis oil extract 150mg THC/150mg CBD 50/50

I've been able to find the source for more Nembutal in case I ever need it again. I hadn't spoken to them since 2014 LOL
Might snap some up before the source disappears...it's basically from the same batch that I flushed...84 bottles of 25g PBS left...Apparently the batch expired 04/2015 but as we know barbs remain potent for decades so it's a moot point.

I guess we'll see. I am feeling a lot better now than I have in months. I slept for 11 hours last night.

EDIT: On second thoughts, the Nembutal is probably still not a good idea, even if it is appealing. I am sure there will still be some there in a few years, since this source is completely off-line and has been since 2015.

Last edited:
Wow! Good boy!!! I'm still trying to figure out the use. I just thought if anyone can see me now they will think this is a comedy show. X
Forgot to mention Carinacrazy, I used to dissolve and plug the tar. Occasionally, I smoked it out of a rig with an electric nail. Just have to get the temperature right. Hope this can help.

Just dipped into my stash with the wife . Just finished 2 generous lines each of coke .Got no alcohol so time for bed . Still got 2 grams tooked away 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.