• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

That's all very cool. Just had a browse on eBay. Interesting... Thanks for posting those pics
Just a word of warning... do not buy on eBay if you don't have any experience, there's a lot of cast copies on there. There's good sellers on there too but just cause someone has good feedback doesn't mean they sell legit coins. Vcoins is a safer place to buy ( when just starting out)

I remember pogs! I loved all the colours and how shiny and stuff they were as a kid 😁
And of course Pokémon cards. Don't have any of mine now though.
I used to collect shells and cool pebbles anytime I went to the seaside.
The only collection I have now is my book collection.

There weren't a whole lot of banks either so people would bury their coins for safe keeping. A lot of times newly minted coins would go to legionairies on the march and then straight into the ground... the soldier would die and the coins wouldnt be dug up for thousands of years.
That's so interesting. When I was doing a 'recovery through nature' program where we were restoring an old Roman bathhouse site someone dug up an ancient coin! I didn't understand how cool that was at the time.

high end pencils

guitars

ocr pdf books (like over 2 million on all subjects)

chemical and psych journals

minatures and acrylic paint.

skateboards.

lab glass and reagents.

yep lock me down baby happy as a pig in shit so long as I have someone to talk too.

Same lol^

I like collecting old glass bottles and jars, washing them out and customizing them for my family/friends and other people, like vases and containers. I stopped doing it but might start again was a relaxing hobby. I suppose it's not really a collection but have a few lying around still to paint.

• Seashells
• ViewMaster Reels
• Colored pens (for artwork)
• Beads (glass mostly)
• Silver Heart Lockets/Pendants
• Ugg Boots (when a new pretty color is available; currently my orchid + aqua pairs are my favorites)

Classy but sexy:
• Panties
• Bras
• Short silky nighties
• Lingerie not incl’d above

TOO MUCH. mainly swords and knives, coins, hockey cards, musical studio equipment, airsoft guns, designer suits. I think that covers it but each collection, hockey cards aside *got robbed as a kid* are about full collections too. Oh Irish Tie-Tacs and Silk Ties, oh and hats I have a hat signed by val kilmer "I'll be you'r huckleberry" along with a bunch of stetsons. etc.

Cassettes, CD's, music, t-shirts. uhm....

That's bout it.

As some one who's been homeless before & will face this issue the rest of their lives possibly, I try to keep things very light, enough to where I can just pack up all my stuff in one night and go if I have to.

#1 answer

Tickets to anyfuckingthing I ever do

Tickets to movies, shows, concerts (unused Cure ticket that Crow still yells at me about), fairs, cakewalks, plane flights,
whatever - going back to about the 6th grade science fair. I dunno, just kind of go through them once in awhile to reflect on what I've done with my life and where I've been.

me too :rockon:

some of my 30 year old tix from ticketmaster are pretty faded now too

I collected concert and sporting event tickets and some glass bottles that I liked long ago, but that fell by the wayside.

I still have some of my comic book and baseball card collection.

Right now, it's vinyl records and books.