• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are your goals?

Haha, good goal pete. Gabz took me shopping to cotton on last week! Im one step ahead of you! lolz.
You'll need.
-lots of gym
-lots of hair product
-well rounded view of females as warm places to park your extremities
-A German commodore (bmw)
-Parents who will give you everything you ask

I have a five year plan.

1. Tell my boss to fuck himself and quit my job.
2. Find a wife and produce many sons
3. Retire and open my tie shop (TIE-TANIC. thanks uan)
4. Avoid death
5. Invent a phase plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

Last edited:
My goal is to open a tie shop called TIE-TANIUM

and it will be better than VT's with quality ties at rock bottom prices!

Maybe so. But you won't be around to work in it :) I will have henchmen.

Try and a get a job further in the industry I am doing what I actually want to do (something that stimulates my brain).

Get around to ringing my TAFE teacher whom I've been avoiding for a year and see if I can finish my major assignment and thus get my diploma (could be difficult seeing as the course is deleted and he wanted me finished a year ago).

Return the $1000 or so worth of TAFE equipment I borrowed to do my major assignment.

Find a significant other that actually makes me want to spend my free time with them, instead of just break up with them so I can have my free time back.

I will open up a Mock Marshal arts store called TIE-BOW.. It will have both Tie's and Bow Tie's.. Thus obliterating VT and Eggmans store. :D

I have a short term goal to do some aerobic exercise for at least 15 minutes every day for 30 days.

I thought a 30 day challenge would be a good fitness boost, and I'm trying to make exercise into a habit.

I'm six days in so far, and its going well, especially seeing as I am such a lazy fuck who has trouble sticking to anything.

lostpunk5545 said:
Find a significant other that actually makes me want to spend my free time with them, instead of just break up with them so I can have my free time back.

You should put that in the signatures thread cos its just bleedin brilliant.

^ i agree. That sums up mis matched relationships perfectly. Plus its nicer than the other quote i would refer to on that subject i.e. "using someone elses body to masturbate with instead of using your own"

32 What??? Range....

ValeTudo said:
4. Avoid death
5. Invent a phase plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

I'm bored wif yo' 1-3.

I feel like a gavel.

Though 5's been a
life-long goal,
an'
I put
before it,
if only because
may inflict on

Most of my plans
come from
Rick Moranis
&
burnin' my'delf while
tryna light pipes....

:(

umm nice topic, i never had many goals, but since one day out of the blue and thought to my self fuck this, ive have started to work towards some serious goals of mine.

1, Finish my current uni course, even if i do the next two years part time
2, I started a business with a uni friend, a month ago, i want that to grow it something big
2.5 become a recognized business partner with a wholesaling company im working in conjection with
3, change my car, i currently drive a ford probe, want a nissan 350z in 12 months
4, break into the property market with two high school mates ive known for ever.
5, find a genuine girl
6, move out of home, perferbly move some where around cheltenham, parkdale, mentone (Victoria)
7, get the company big enough and make the first million
8, BY the compnay i currently work for (ISP), and overhaul it.

i turned 21 this yr.
i know pretty ambitions goals but eh :/ plus somewhere after meeting a genuine nice girl, i want to travel with her around Europe.

My main goal in life is to be happy & successful.

* I want to have an awesome family of my own
* Surround myself with good friends and happy times
* Be healthy, fit and active
* Be successful in my chosen career and eventually become a director or an exec producer of a Television show.
* Be able to travel the world and see lots of different things
* Have someone who loves and cares for me as much as i do for them (TICK - already got one)

Yes! A Goal A Day(ish), Make Thread Big, Like Me.

Chronik Fatigue said:
My goal is to leave the house each day :\

I started.
Today.
Wake up.
Take totems.
an' I rode my pony out the door.

This thread is awesome.

Props to progressive Capt'n C.

An' props to Major/CF C.

I reckon if I set one
ev'ry day,
perhaps in this thread
may
be a real progressivenessness
for me.

Thanks.

PEACE
UnS
grinning-smiley-003.gif

An' We Give You A Wheel-Balance, Too.

blind_injustice said:
I will open up a Mock Marshal arts store called TIE-BOW.. It will have both Tie's and Bow Tie's.. Thus obliterating VT and Eggmans store. :D

An' I shall beat all your stores -
TIE-TELL
is pendin'...

"I'm Am The God Of Hell-Ti-a,
& I Bring You TIE-YEAH!"

Actually,
actually,
on the tie front,
I won' Tie-r
of the idea...

But the bestest name
should
windsor sometink....

POLL AND TIE THREAD!!!

I would post in a tie thread if such an opportunity was forthcoming.

I actually had a little think about this the other day. My career is progressing nicely, in a growth industry. I realise that I have the skills to go very far - yet I dont want to be greedy.

All I want is to have a good enough wage to be able to afford $10,000 minimum in holidays every year. I'd be happy on $80,000k and I'm pretty sure thats reasonable in my line of work. I dont want oppulance, just a home big enough for studio and enough space for my partner and I - plus a dog and a cat and the holidays.

But if I get to that before I retire - which I'm sure I will - I'll reconsider my goal. Cos I dont ever want to get to a point where I want to stay there. Life is about growth and I dont ever want to stop wanting something.