What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came on spotify the other day to kick me in the nuts and remind me how powerful some of their tracks are. I've listened several times since, so I don't forget again.

Great contributions everybody so here's my own just in plane current truth, except I suddenly randomly lost sound on my CD player setup after I pressed accidentally a button on the the controller and I cannot figure it out for the life of me in my current intoxicated Kava and cannabis state!

Haha, tomorrow job!

But this is what I was listening to:

Some classic early original jungle cross hardcore from the ecstasy 90s scene but really easy listening and mellow as well.

Edit- haha, I figured out the sound loss. Somehow from accidentally pressing against the CD and amplifier combined remote on the couch I had switched speakers "B" on instead of "A".

I mean I only have one speaker set and that's all I need it's proper quality JBL speakers from 20 years ago amazing sound and vibration.

My Mum utilizes two two sets of speakers with the similar stereo setup- Marantz amplifier and CD player which are very good quality to be fair and some really excellent speakers the simple recipe for good sound at home.

So I figured it out and on with my Ellis Dee jungle hardcore set from early 90s.

@DrumTripper , hi mate hope you are ok ok just wondered if you are familiar with this sort of music and if it was your cup of tea at all just curious and interested mate but you don't have to answer that when you're busy, I just can't help being the curious and admittedly interest cat myself lol! Especially with very intriguing and interesting and open-minded folk like yourself who I always feel I can learn something from everytime.

Btw I love these type tunes when I'm tripping. The uplifting, utopian, purity of it. And the innocence too. But it really puts me right in the moment, building that positive, irrepressable secure and happy vibe on a good, rightly timed and dosed lysergamide experience.

Great with a nice vape past peak slightly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.