What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

on a certain soundtrack from a very popular TV show... like if you recognize it

Last edited:
Gojira, In Flames, Mastodon, Chimaira, Devildriver....ya know, the classics.
good man right there, in high school in flames soundtrack to your escape was the best, they even has a song with phone number I can't rember the name but I would call when I was fucked up, but it just rang and rang and rang, I like to gojira magma album to all there shit is good, n mastodon

good man right there, in high school in flames soundtrack to your escape was the best, they even has a song with phone number I can't rember the name but I would call when I was fucked up, but it just rang and rang and rang, I like to gojira magma album to all there shit is good, n mastodon
dial 595 escape I think. That might be my favorite song on the album. I'm into their older shit currently. Colony and Whoracle mainly.

great band have u heard this one

maynard taking on his true country rebel persona

I love me some outlaw country! long live Hank Williams the 3rd

edit: I already linked this didn't I? too many drugs kids i forget things... I've had an ant problem for a few weeks and a lot of times I brush them off my arms and legs but sometimes don't see them.... question myself....

maynard taking on his true country rebel persona

I love me some outlaw country! long live Hank Williams the 3rd

edit: I already linked this didn't I? too many drugs kids i forget things... I've had an ant problem for a few weeks and a lot of times I brush them off my arms and legs but sometimes don't see them.... question myself....

nice haha, I herd he was good, bugs suck when I was living in a tent id get mad bugs id always play thishttps://youtu.be/AGus73QF_bQ fuck bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.