What are you listening to today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so white dude it is funny but I wanted to be black going through this wigger phase when I began middle school older wiggers thought my wardrobe was dope AF thanx Mah.

So weird call me a poser for it but I got further into drugs later in middle school and got pushed into a hippy circle which I ended up moving away from and never got back into one entirely outside using drugs which made it fall apart so I no longer wanted the hippy lifestyle after all the animosity and sometime in junior year went back to wigger and guess what the white hoodlums in the bad tiny school building next to the public high school we also took classes in started showing me respect finally

Juzt pondering why I still cling to hardcore gangsta rap

Dang boy got abs gotta cut out da ethanol here so mine show like his

Last edited:
Is having a nice ride worth it if ya gotta have yo mechanic check under yo car fo a trackin device?

Apparently crime pays.

White collar crime looks like a bogus system of toxic control?

You're crazy, cops don't track people down, they're very decent people in fact, it's the fiends and the drugdealers who are the major issue to society

I can't imagine the hook heroin must have on the mind and body then soul.

I dedicate this to all the struggling addicts or even those in a love affair with the lady

Status
Not open for further replies.