• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

An Opioid/Opiate, and even though I've Diamorphine which will very soon be shot into my vessels, specifically my prescription-med, i.e. that's Hydromorphone/Oxycodone... and a good Dissociative (which I miss as long as I've none at hand, all the time)!

MXE would be a phantastic all-inclusive solution, and I wouldn't even want something else... but if it's possible, always an Ope - and the World is a good bit better, if not perfect, for myself...

Been doing so many CNS depressants lately that any stimulant but preferably a long lasting one would hit the spot.

Weed.

Just a nice dose of clear head space and fresh perspective.

Would be this if I wasn't baked 24/7 :cool:

oh yissss and there are so many more smilies

I will miss the NEEDLE icon for threads though, that shit was sick :devilish:

want coffee but instead I get a President Trump who orders covfefe :cry:

Weed cause I ran out yesterday and have no dealer at the moment.
Meth cause I'm bored and miss the euphoria and productivity

Kratom right now, primarily because it's on its way in the mail. Looking forward to making the transition to it from Buprenorphine. Will be a rocky transition at first but once I'm stable on it will start getting high on it again I'm sure. Love the energy lift that it provides and will sure make work a breeze.

Also wouldn't mind dropping some Acid :D

meth productivity is fucking awesome. it can permeate after usage too.

I would always want to take LSD again.

lyrica mixed with opiates (already on the opiates right now but i need me some lyrica nom nom)

A milligram of Xanax and four dabs to go!

Oh so needed. She considered what it must be to be like a pill... ?

Poor white trash Los Angeles whores letting their trash children eat off the ground. Real story. Watched IRL just now.

Brb CPS call lol

Why do you need WIC you gross slut fucking just take them to eat whatever is on the ground.

I’m so sick of humanity.

I flicked her off and turned to other women, much to their chagrin, and said some misogynistic shit and how some people need to be sterilized.

And on the way out I shouted WHITE FUCKING TRASH SLUT.

Oh yes as soon as I can: XANAX

Legit inflammation based pain that can be mild, moderate, or severe.
No head change tho.... but agreed. It is good stuff. Does your state sell needles OTC? Mine does not. Yet my dr won’t write me a script for needles, but he’ll fill my liquid ketorelac. Face palm

No head change tho.... but agreed. It is good stuff. Does your state sell needles OTC? Mine does not. Yet my dr won’t write me a script for needles, but he’ll fill my liquid ketorelac. Face palm
Yes it does. You walk down to the local pharmacy and ask for a 10 pack. There's no law to prevent it and it's a good thing to stop the spread of Hep C, HIV, etc.

I just want the oral ketorolac tablets. Those shits are amazing.

Apparently it's not COX1 selective. I just felt it was very effective.