• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I'm pretty baked right now. I kind of want to have a milligram of xanax but I think I'll wait. It's been three days since I've had it, I know it'll feel great.

Benzo's so badly some days.
I fantasize about it.

But I promised her and she said that it is them or me. I can never lose her it would be the end of me. But I miss that envelope of calm and bliss sometimes.

I suffer from bad social anxiety which is why I've always gravitated towards them. I just can't stop and i always black out and everyone's pissed....

IV dilauded will forever be my #1 crave. not my favorite drug of all time. but all time crave for sure. retired from IV use years ago but still fantasize weekly

I'm just kind of craving another dab now. I'll probably not take xanax for a while longer, I guess. *shrugs* so bored. Nothing fun to do. I'm such a loser. *bangs head on wall*

Want some nn-dmt; been far too long. Really miss smoking dmt out in my backyard in the middle of the night and early in the morning especially in the winder when it gets real foggy.

I can't imagine someone actually craving DMT. It's just so fucking intense. I know wanting to experiment with it, wanting to see what it's like just one more time, etc.... but omg. I think I'm good on that for life, lol.

Was at my homies house and this chick obviously shot dope in the basement and she was nodding her ass off... The thing is I am still so hungover from yesterday (well technically friday and I am pretty sure I woke up still drunk) that the thought of that didn't even appeal to me. I have no cravings at the moment, thankfully. I am so proud of myself :D (dope was my life and now almost two years later it's not anymore) and I'm not even trying not to use drugs. I just don't really want to. Also that hangover really did knock the life out of me. I didn't eat all day and didn't think about it... and then my co-workers wanted me to come out. Fuck. Never again, lol :D I almost wanted to fall asleep on the bathroom floor, but I still went to bed and went in for an 8 hour shift.
Hey, good on you, man. That shit will kill you if you let it. I'm no saint, but people are dropping like flies from dope. Glad your hangover could give you a takeaway. :)

I'm sort of craving opiates but not really cuz I'm holding a lot just waiting for tablets to dissolve..

I’ve been craving some nn-dmt. I’m with phen on this one lol. I’ve also been craving ambien or a benzo.

I have toad venom(5meodmt) but it’s just not the same.
Nn and 5meo has changed my life for the better. Everyone I know is telling me how much I’ve changed and grew. It makes me wanna be a better person. It showed me my true potential and a new way to view life. I’m no longer afraid of death. I use to be an atheist and only belived in science and data and once we die, that it’s. All black.
Now I believe that there is some type of god and that we have a soul and that our souls go on to wherever after death. I believe I’ve been to where souls go while on a high dose of nndmt, but it would take forever to explain, our language just does not have the words to explain that trip.

Sorry for the rambling, I can easily go on and talk about this subject for hours.

Opioids/Opiates,...or precisely Hydromorphone, Oxycodone or a good nice shot of Diamorphine! I'd give one of my fingers away for that shit right now...

Damn me - Moron!!!

I’ve been craving some nn-dmt. I’m with phen on this one lol. I’ve also been craving ambien or a benzo.

I have toad venom(5meodmt) but it’s just not the same.
Nn and 5meo has changed my life for the better. Everyone I know is telling me how much I’ve changed and grew. It makes me wanna be a better person. It showed me my true potential and a new way to view life. I’m no longer afraid of death. I use to be an atheist and only belived in science and data and once we die, that it’s. All black.
Now I believe that there is some type of god and that we have a soul and that our souls go on to wherever after death. I believe I’ve been to where souls go while on a high dose of nndmt, but it would take forever to explain, our language just does not have the words to explain that trip.

Sorry for the rambling, I can easily go on and talk about this subject for hours.

All my friends who have shot DMT are either super religious now or they aren't. I fall into the latter and am still a non-believer.

I've "been there" too. I hope it is not somewhere I end up after I die. I am sure I would prefer non-existence or non-perception more.

I am craving more xanax but I already had a fun ride on it yesterday so I think I'll just relax on it today. Got stupid stuff to do. Yar.

All my friends who have shot DMT are either super religious now or they aren't. I fall into the latter and am still a non-believer.

I've "been there" too. I hope it is not somewhere I end up after I die. I am sure I would prefer non-existence or non-perception more.

I am craving more xanax but I already had a fun ride on it yesterday so I think I'll just relax on it today. Got stupid stuff to do. Yar.
...my 2 cents. Thinking psychedelics allow you to see some new reality is akin to thinking that crossing the wires on your tv showing a soccer game...which results in snow and distortion on your tv...and thinking that the snow is real.

Psychedelic experiences are all a product of brain activity. We have no evidence other wise.

"Just cuz you feel it doesn't mean its there" - radiohead

...my 2 cents. Thinking psychedelics allow you to see some new reality is akin to thinking that crossing the wires on your tv showing a soccer game...which results in snow and distortion on your tv...and thinking that the snow is real.

Psychedelic experiences are all a product of brain activity. We have no evidence other wise.

"Just cuz you feel it doesn't mean its there" - radiohead

EXACTLY, the snow isn't real it's just something I happen to be seeing. It becomes comforting to think that it will remain with you after you pass. I don't have any reason to believe it will.

I'm craving some coffee because I've been sleeping in a lot really hard and I need to wake up.

Been soooo long... but a gram of some really good H and a bag of spikes....

...and -needless to say- still craving something Ope-y, something good (a shame to add that, but unhealthy and dangerous pseudo-crap like Trams/Tilidine & the like made it possible!)...

I'd like to know how Oxymorphone is, if there's something to it that surpasses the perfection of my personal Favorite, Hydromorphone: a precious and true Gem, which has earned it's #1-Ranking with years and years of in-depth experience! I'm almost sure that it's nothing spectacular, mostly because of me being not the regular 08/15-Oxycodone-Fanboy (that's just some kinda "precursor" to Oxymorphone, it's main active metabolite), but almost isn't 100%, and that's what makes me wanna try this one, which is sadly not readily/legitimately available where I live, whatever the reason might be?!?

Doesn't makes it easier to not wanting it, but perhaps someone can chime in and ease my cravings at least for this Compound?!?

The only other thing I could think of being able to end the "hunger", the lust for Opiates/Opioids as (Dia)Morphine/HM and the like, would be an Arylcyclohexylamine, a few ampoules of Ketamine or at best (of course!), the unbeatable Indian-Synthesis of Methoxetamine! I wouldn't even wanna think about how that stuff feels like via the Intramuscular or Intravenous Route, especially since the Intrarectal Administration has proven to be absolutely great, with it's onset of action of under a full Minute...

...unthinkable, how IM/IV must be like...and always will be: with no MXE to test out even these "extreme", these,...the outermost frontiers!?!?

Nothing, I'm still a little buzzed as shit. I can't stand feeling bad anymore so I'm just going to work on being grounded today.