• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

weed before e! !

I had an interesting experience with pills and weed about a month ago.

I got hold of blue euros. Now for me these pills were/are a bit of an unknown quantity... A lot of people have written them off as K-bombs, but for mine I don't think that's what they were at all. They tested as speed on my EZ-test extreme, and they certainly had a very speedy feel to them, but there was just something that didn't sit quite right... they also felt slightly rushy and euphoric. Anyway, after eating half and railing 2 over the course of a night, and dancing them off for a few hours, I headed to a mate's place for some quiet after-cones. I was still a little bit speedy but mostly straight.

Someone packed me a decent sized cone and passed it over, I snapped it back and almost instantly broke out into a full-body sweat. I had time to mumble "That's not right..." before I started absolutely rushing my brains out. These rushes put anything I'd felt during the night to shame. I spent the next hour sitting bolt-upright in my lounge-chair, digging my fingernails into the arm-rests. It was one the most intense moments of my life. After about an hour and a half of this I settled down a lot... Pulled another, smaller cone and settled in for the morning.

It's certainly a feeling I'd like to recreate sometime!!

Kid.

Sounds pretty much like a K bomb to me... ketamine and meth/speed - AFAIK the EZ-xtreme reacts clear to K so it would be invisible to your test.

BigTrancer :)

Kid_Cisco said:

Someone packed me a decent sized cone and passed it over, I snapped it back and almost instantly broke out into a full-body sweat. I had time to mumble "That's not right..." before I started absolutely rushing my brains out. These rushes put anything I'd felt during the night to shame. I spent the next hour sitting bolt-upright in my lounge-chair, digging my fingernails into the arm-rests. It was one the most intense moments of my life. After about an hour and a half of this I settled down a lot... Pulled another, smaller cone and settled in for the morning.

It's certainly a feeling I'd like to recreate sometime!!

Kid.

I've had this happen to me also. I punched 2 in a row after 2 safe sex and was almost unbearably high. Rushing so hard it was like being on tower of terror or something. The rush was like an incredible force against my body and I was literally raising up in the seat I was in and had to concentrate to keep my arse on the chair. My mates were pissing themselves laughing.

Defently not a k-bomb

i went out 2 nights before and tried one of the 2 types of pill i had ,
Also when it kicked in after my cones i got all mdma effects , was very intense aswell ahhaha i loved it.

keep droppin %)

smokin' joe said:
A few times I've been in a state that can't be described but it was amazing yet slightly uncomfortable. I couldn't stand anyone touching me, I couldn't talk and I didn't want anyone to talk to me, I just sat there rubbing my head and trying to hold on to my seat 8o.

I guess some people like being FUCKED UP (mdma+other drugs) instead of LOVED UP (mdma only).

I hope you don't go to raves because I don't want your bad energy there.

Have a nice day.

I actually don't like dropping pills unless I have weed on hand, and I don't even smoke weed anymore. I find that not smoking pot means that when you have a cone, you get way stoned on so little, and it sort of puts you on edge. Then when the pill starts to come on, that sort of puts you on edge too, even to the point of being anxious. As the pill increases intensity and the MDMA starts to really kick in, you start to get the waves of euphoria and all the anxiety gets washed away. that is an experience, and i have come to love it, therefore, i usually have a cone, or half a cone about 20-30 mins after dropping, then i sit back and enjoy the rocket ride. A few hours after, i like to have some more cones to boost the peak back to that intense feeling, and then finally on the come down it really gets you to the mellow place you need to be to go to sleep. Weed and MDMa go havd in hand I reckon :)