Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

We are ALL God.

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
Every single human, animal or insect on this planet is all part of God.

LIFE is God.

Consciousness is God.

God is omnipresent and God is everywhere, everything and everyone.

God has no name and our simple monkey brains cannot comprehend what he/she is.

Prove me wrong.

*sips my coffee mug*

Every single human, animal or insect on this planet is all part of God.

LIFE is God.

Consciousness is God.

God is omnipresent and God is everywhere, everything and everyone.

God has no name and our simple monkey brains cannot comprehend what he/she is.

Prove me wrong.

*sips my coffee mug*

It isn't somebody's job to prove a negative. You have to prove something does exist. Which god does not.

^ The supposition can perhaps be reframed as the argument "when people speak of god, this is the god of which they are speaking" with, perhaps, the more daring adage "whether they realise it or not", this latter clause of which I am less certain I can personally defend although I will be happy to try if challenged.

Granted, definitions will come into play at some point, even semantics, but most generally accepted definitions of god I believe would be perfectly applicable.

Not meaning to hijack the OPs own perfectly valid explanation of the situation with my own rephrasing, but does anyone find this argument more or less palatable?

Will follow up with a more extensive attempt at a logical defense if it's needed, although of course I can't really "prove" anything, philosophy isn't science.

God does exist, conceptually, even if not materially (although it may - and this distinction may be irrelevant), and this fact carries sufficient weight - IMO - for the opening statement to be both valid and even perhaps self-evident.

There are different theisms and theistics, mono, pan, panen, heno...they are concepts. I think "we are all God" and "our Father who art in Heaven" can be interpreted as implying two different theisms, or two different points along a theistic spectrum.

5 meo dmt shows everybody this truth everything is god. To expand on what that entails and the purpose of reality

this video sums up the 5 meo dmt philopshy of all is god well

It isn't somebody's job to prove a negative. You have to prove something does exist. Which god does not.

It's best not to get wrapped up in attempting to prove or disprove God. God is something you have to discover for yourself. While I fully believe in God now I never attempt to push that belief on to others. You can see what I and others have seen if you really want to go there. I don't think you need drugs to see it but if I were to suggest something a breakthrough dose of DPT worked pretty well for me. I'm not talking about playing with it and working up to it either. When I saw God I threw caution to the wind and put 120+mg of the stuff up my nose. It only took about an hour before I met him.

It isn't all fun and sunshine. I walked through hell to get there. God isn't the only thing we can't see lurking around in daily life.

It's best not to get wrapped up in attempting to prove or disprove God. God is something you have to discover for yourself. While I fully believe in God now I never attempt to push that belief on to others. You can see what I and others have seen if you really want to go there. I don't think you need drugs to see it but if I were to suggest something a breakthrough dose of DPT worked pretty well for me. I'm not talking about playing with it and working up to it either. When I saw God I threw caution to the wind and put 120+mg of the stuff up my nose. It only took about an hour before I met him.

It isn't all fun and sunshine. I walked through hell to get there. God isn't the only thing we can't see lurking around in daily life.

You DIDN'T meet god, though. You were tripping on a drug that causes hallucinations and delusions and messes with your mind.

The one time I met God while tripping I was being being held over a huge cauldron of boiling water, surrounded by gigantic talking elephants who stood on two legs, and were all shouting at me "Boil that dustspeck! Boil that dustspeck! Boil that dustspeck!"

You DIDN'T meet god, though. You were tripping on a drug that causes hallucinations and delusions and messes with your mind.
Always funny when the non psychedelic user tries to tell somebody DMT 5meo DPT or breakthroughs are not meeting god. Its part of the grand cosmic joke. You can meet god through meditation like the hindus do.

Always funny when the non psychedelic user tries to tell somebody DMT 5meo DPT or breakthroughs are not meeting god. Its part of the grand cosmic joke. You can meet god through meditation like the hindus do.

There is no god. You may as well say you met the Easter Bunny.
And no, you can't "meet god" through meditation; you just put yourself into a trace state (or fugue). It's all in the mind.
But hey, if you think we've met god and that makes you happy, good for you. If I were in your position I'd ignore the likes of me too lol :p

There is no god. You may as well say you met the Easter Bunny.
And no, you can't "meet god" through meditation; you just put yourself into a trace state (or fugue). It's all in the mind.
But hey, if you think we've met god and that makes you happy, good for you. If I were in your position I'd ignore the likes of me too lol :p

Why come into a thread discussing God just to tell everyone it doesn't exist? I don't understand this behavior just like I don't understand hardcore Christians telling everyone they're going to go to hell if they don't convert. Nothing you say is going to convince me that I didn't meet God. Who cares if someone believes or disbelieves? Modern atheists are just as bad as Christians with their dogma.

I've experienced the same in dissoverse. We are all part of god, but trapped in a limited 3D existence and born with complete amnesia. Our task is to find out how to break free of these limitations and to wake up other sleeping souls. Science could be a way but without psychedelics we'll face a long, boring and destructive journey and maybe they are banned out of the same reason why we are trapped. A Romanian friend told me they have interesting myths about exactly this and 'the devil' having freezed the universe the way we know it because he couldn't exist in higher dimensions (or similar).

--

Funny that we have more than one religion which tells that all non-believers will go to hell (or similar), and they believe in the same god - only one can be correct.

Last edited:
I've experienced the same in dissoverse. We are all part of god, but trapped in a limited 3D existence and born with complete amnesia. Our task is to find out how to break free of these limitations and to wake up other sleeping souls.

This describes my experience as well. What basically happened is I broke the simulation/matrix. It was only a couple of years later that mainstream scientists started talking about the fact that they think we're in a simulation too. I didn't go into detail but during my experience I saw various things that I can only describe as demons before I stepped out into nature. It was in nature that I felt the presence of God. The theme of that trip was defined by the fact that I am part of a system and all things in that system depend on each other for survival. I am convinced that this system, simulation, matrix, or whatever you want to call it was designed. That's why I think you find universal patterns in everything. Until it can be explained beyond "big bang out of nothing and everything is just random" I will continue to believe this.

Its important to also realize that the big bang is not the moment of creation and physicists all agree that no one knows how reality was actually created or anything before the big bang. Big bang is the moment describing the earliest point we can see before physics breaks down that expanded into our universe.

And a endless causation chain is impossible since it would require the universe waiting on a event happen before ad infinitum so nothing would be here instead. So the logical conclusion is that reality is literally god universal infinite consciousness all powerful and most important all loving. God split it self into life to share its love with itself through us all as we find our way back to the singular source of the white light.

I use to be a hater on god as a teen and was once a fully dedicated satanist til i dropped acid for the first time and saw reality in its infinite form and the white light and love of god while also seeing satan for a bit of the trip.

I think the whole spectrum of things can be shown that lucifer the devil or satan is the being who has rejected god and gods love forgetting that he is actually god and remains further est away from the source. But by experiencing the archetype of satan you will eventually come to realize the greatest of gods love since you literally saw and became the worst and separated most from it eventually becoming the one form who can fully grasp the full extent of gods infinite love for everything.