• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Warning: Laced Norocs in California

No one is complaining about the fake pill warnings, just the false information.

Oh, just because they are dying from pills with Fentalogues doesn't mean they are more potent than fent, just that someone found them cheaper, easier to obtain, or had them on-hand instead of pure Fent.

My apologies, I had not read kratomized's post and was simply responding to tacodude's quoted post. That explains my confusion and my thinking that you guys were defending rc opioids sold as Rx opioids. Now, are they as prevalent as fake pills that are simply comprised of inert fillers, tacodude? Of course not (good point in bringing that up :)), but fake pills containing rc opies/benzos are sadly becoming more and more common. No point in raising hysteria about it, but these occasional reports of rc opioids disguised as rx opioid tablets should be made widely available to Bluelighters who live in affected areas.

I should have disclaimed that I don't know much about novel RC opioids, although I know of the "china white" adulterated with old-school fentanyl analogues sold far before I was even born. I know the equivalent potency values of a handful of fentalogues and fent, but ty for bringing W-18 to my attention (horribly potent:|). I was just trying to emphasize the fake pill warning aspect of the thread (thanks for the clearing that up) and trying not to get caught up in the pedantry of which RC opioid is in which family to drive home the point to the young people reading this: fake pills are no bueno, no matter which RC opioid might be being consumed.

Last edited:
Thank you for the very thoroughly explained reasoning. It really cleared up a lot!

I dnt see the problem all the junkies will love it cus its more powerful if they can handle it they should have the time of their lives xD

Because junkies don't use Vicodin regularly... Less tolerant people and ignorant people just trying to be Gregory House popping Vicodin while limping around acting like a badass who have no tolerance buy Vicodin on the street.

^That's right. Pharmaceuticals carry an inherent sense of regulatory "safety" and consumers expect consistent dosage, a product regulated just enough to not kill you or make you ill, and legal safety guidelines with severe punishments for companies who get consumers sick due to negligent QC protocols.

Counterfeit pills from bought from the "street" assure none of these. They are just another street drug at that point, disguised as a reliable pharmaceutical product.

To avoid these risks:
-medical users can try consulting their doctors about their pain issues to see if an opioid is appropriate for your situation.
-recreational users can try looking for someone that your friend/acquaintance is absolutely sure has their own prescription.

It depends upon the person really. I know opiate addicts who were mainly into dope/H; but this was when only percocets and vicodin in low doses were around, and Dilaudid and morphine were around for pharms.

But there are also people who I know who are addicted to opiates who will use anything both pharms and dope, as long as it gets them high.

I'm glad when I was younger and into using drugs that fake fent pills were not around and nobody I know overdosed and died from them. Stay safe everyone.