• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING OPEN!) Round 404: Decay

Please choose your favorite entry from among these choices. The photos are all listed in the OP.

• 1. S.J.B.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • 2. madness00

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • 3. Hal_1ncandenza

• 4. Noodle473

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 5. mal3volent

• 6. chinup

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 7. Xorkoth

• 8. White_Rose

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 9. LadyAlkaline

• 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 11. w01fg4ng

• 12. Pfafffed

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. PrincessDiz

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • 15. DopeM

• 16. sigmond

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks so much everyone!! All the pics were amazing, I really wasn’t expecting to win! Haha!

Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

Congrats @PrincessDiz great photo!

What title do you want? :)

Any ideas what you think the next photo topic should be?
I’ve no idea what title! Haha! You choose something for me. I’m easy ❤️ As for topic, I’ve no idea, maybe Art around us. Like graffiti, sculptures, wall art done by a town council, ya get the drift.
Thanks again everyone! ❤☺️

Yeah so then art then.

I was thinking about nature being disregarded. But flowers and shit are art and shit WHATEVER.

Yeah so then art then.

I was thinking about nature being disregarded. But flowers and shit are art and shit WHATEVER.

Art with intent, man made, could be nature related if it’s like a flower arrangement. You get me.

Like the town I live in has loads of sculptures and wall art. We have a few graffiti artists too who have done some awesome pieces. You get me?

Haha, either that or my cat.

I try to find things in my room because i don't have a camera reel of pictures all mine are taken on the spot then usually deleted..

..except for my cat.

That don't make it bad, Madness. Georgia O'Keeffe painted many pictures of her door.
None the less, I am in my 80's and still manage to get out and take a purpose taken photo in the spirit of the thing. Your phone only holds one jpg? that's a pretty lame excuse, LOL

I got a new phone now. IDK technicals but probably holds at least 1.5 JPG.

@PrincessDiz - yeah, why not is right. Is your call ;)

Just trying to pry ideas out of you.

It's a poor artist that blames the tools, Madness.
Keep on taking pictures of your shoes, but own up to the vision. It's obviously what makes you... well you. And that is the very point of art.
Expressing something inside you.