• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Violence in clubs

Event security staff are subcontracted to the hilt. Quantity, not quality... you can't hand pick the best and interview etc etc when you're talking several hundred staff for one or two days. That said, the managers and team leaders I know from two of the companies which cover major events are, without fail, absolute fucking idiots. Seriously, I will freely admit that a good 98% (if not more) of the people who work event security do it to chase fence jumpers or be statues and have the intellect of a coma patient.

Spot on mate, event security are the worst. Event i was at on the weekend it was ridiculous watching 6ft5in blokes built like a brick shit house chase down and crash tackle scrawny little 17 year old that jumps the fence but when the roided up coke fiend randomly punches some bloke on the dance floor for no apparent reason they just stand there and watch, pathetic. I had to laugh at the bloke in his 50's wandering around in his own little world mumbling to himself, couldn't see him dragging a 17 year old out let alone breaking up an all in brawl. But as you said quantity not quality.