• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Violence in clubs

in my opinion it takes a hellova lot more balls to walk away when confronted with violence, than it takes to fight back. Coming from a small country town, where alcohol and brawls are an everyday event, I've found that since moving to the city, you can command a lot more respect with well chosen words and the ability to take it on the chin. I used to think like you Sustanon, it'd still take a fair bit of aggravation to make me fight in the old days, but i did, and it achieved nothing compared the embarrassment you can impose on dickheads by simply disregarding them.

Im not a violent person at all. To be honest im the most calm person anyone could know. It takes alot of effort to get me angry but unfortunatley when that happens my brain just flips and i go mental. Im starting to notice im getting alot more aggressive since ive been using codeine. Is this one of the signs of opiod withdraws? I actually get along with everyone pretty well including in nightclubs. So sorry if i seem like a violent person or showed aggressivness, im not like that at all.

Leave the verbal stoushes out of the thread and the forum guys. If you want to discuss the matter at hand, then do so, but there’s no need for the petty internet fights.

Back on topic. :)

Everyone has brain snaps from time to time i guess, In general i find the nightclub crowd pretty decent and easy to get along with. Theres noting better then chilling in a club, knowing that everyone else there is equally as fucked up as you, and loved up on MDxx. The only thing that ever seems to ruin it for me is the alcohol fueled fuckwits, going out specifically looking for a fight. Ive got no problem with alcohol, being a consummate drunk myself, but lately Ive noticed a big difference between the drinkers and the weekend junkies, people on drugs are of the more docile nature and want nothing more than to have a good time. But theres just something about the booze that tends to bring out the bad side in people. Dr Karl of Triple J the other week had something to say about the chemical makeup of certain drinks (namely dark rum) that had a high tenancy to trigger violence in its drinkers?

I think u misunderstood me. I never cause any trouble and i cant even tell u when i fought last. All im sayin is that i dont walk away if i get hit, im not a pussy like u. If someone is trying to aggravate me by sayin stuff i just walk away. My mate got punched in the face by a random drunk idiot just for shuffling. Would u take that? or just be a pussy and walk away? dumbass! It would take alot to make me fight

you never cause any trouble, so 'threatening the bouncers' isn't causing trouble? i if i got punched in the face? why would i get punched in the face? it might surprise you but random acts of violence are pretty much non-existent in clubs. fights *always* break out because both of the guys are like you, ie retards who get all aggressive and angry over stupid shit and refuse to back down. neither i nor any of my mates have ever been in a fight and we've all been going out steadily for years, all it takes is a 'sorry mate, let me buy you a beer' and any violence is avoided.

you're exactly the type of retard who harbours some misplaced sense of 'courage' and 'honour' or something that means if someone has a go at you, you have to fight back and let it escalate instead of just walking away.

the only time i ever hear of completely unwarranted out of place violence is generally out on the street or on a train from some icehead or something. whenver i see a fight in a club it's always preceded by at least 5-10 mins of two retards arguing drunkenly before one of them finally throws a punch or grabs the other dude

^^^^ obviously didn't read the mod's post about refraining from petty insults??

after working with several wanna be tough cunt bouncers as my counterparts, i know for a fact that a lot of them enjoy goading patrons into starting something. i'd say at least 50% of all men in the security field got their licence because they needed another outlet to exercise their male machismo... so it works both ways.

^^^^ obviously didn't read the mod's post about refraining from petty insults??

after working with several wanna be tough cunt bouncers as my counterparts, i know for a fact that a lot of them enjoy goading patrons into starting something. i'd say at least 50% of all men in the security field got their licence because they needed another outlet to exercise their male machismo... so it works both ways.

No joke. It's absurdly rare to come across a bouncer who doesn't seem to get a thrill out of having authority and power over people, I think they're a lot like cops, just guys who like to tell people what to do when they don't have the right to refuse and occasionally get to enforce that physically.

yeah.. just like the fuckheaded transport ticket inspectors in melbourne are clearly the fish the john west police academy rejected 8)

as a female i kind of have the reverse issue... people tending not to take me seriously until they realise i am getting paid to do a job, which means, essentially, to ensure my other patrons are not being put at risk. everyone always spins out when i tell them i'm in security, 'cause i'm not exactly big & imposing (or particularly old :p). but one glare to the disbelieving, daredevil punter & it's understood who's boss. lol

no doubt.. bouncers are for the most part assholes. hell just last week i was walked out of an event 40 minutes after getting there dead sober with no explanation at all, and after asking the guy on the door about 10 times for an explanation as to why i was walked out of an event i'd payed 40 bucks for a ticket to 40 mins after i showed up, he eventually said some bullshit about me "throwing up everywhere (i'd had one beer)", then just started screaming JUST WALK AWAY MATE DON'T BE A HERO. so i went home and wrote an email to the manager of room (who i already knew cos we were gonna do an event there) and basically told him to get fucked, sort out his security and that no one i know is going there again.. got a reply too though he basically fucked me off

but i didn't bother losing my cool with the bouncer, what's the point? easiest way to deal with bouncers is to just treat them like any other aggressive dumbass you might meet in the club. don't react to them/ignore them, and walk away if they start arcing up. funny cos while i was standing outside the club waiting for an explanation, some other dude came up and dropped his wallet when he tried to get his ID out and the bouncer is like "go away mate you're too drunk". and this dude wouldn't leave and starts shouting at the bouncer, and just about got his ass kicked. perfect example how not to handle the situation..

no doubt.. bouncers are for the most part assholes. hell just last week i was walked out of an event 40 minutes after getting there dead sober with no explanation at all, and after asking the guy on the door about 10 times for an explanation as to why i was walked out of an event i'd payed 40 bucks for a ticket to 40 mins after i showed up, he eventually said some bullshit about me "throwing up everywhere (i'd had one beer)", then just started screaming JUST WALK AWAY MATE DON'T BE A HERO. so i went home and wrote an email to the manager of room (who i already knew cos we were gonna do an event there) and basically told him to get fucked, sort out his security and that no one i know is going there again.. got a reply too though he basically fucked me off

but i didn't bother losing my cool with the bouncer, what's the point? easiest way to deal with bouncers is to just treat them like any other aggressive dumbass you might meet in the club. don't react to them/ignore them, and walk away if they start arcing up. funny cos while i was standing outside the club waiting for an explanation, some other dude came up and dropped his wallet when he tried to get his ID out and the bouncer is like "go away mate you're too drunk". and this dude wouldn't leave and starts shouting at the bouncer, and just about got his ass kicked. perfect example how not to handle the situation..

the bouncers at room are notorious for being dickheads, i can see the joint from my window right now *spits in general direction*. Ive had issues with them when im just walking by on the street, on my way home from the 7/11 and they've stopped me and given me a fairly heated talking to. Mistaken identity of course, but i still shouldn't have to put up with that crap.

haha, and as to the ticket inspectors, so true. ;)

used to be a fair regular at bubble wen it wasnt as hektik (b4 the ice scene came bak hard)

never used to be hardly any trouble that ud see or run into

wldnt go near the place now days though , 3d if anything

the crowd and atmosphere is nothing what it used to be

bit off topic sorry boys and girls

sustanon- u say u get aggressive on codeine??

lol its the only thing that keeps me calm and collective at times , like if sumone was being a smartass and i was sober , i wld take it to heart and prob have a crack at em. but if im on codeine id just take it as the joke it really is

been doin it long ?

bit off topic sorry boys and girls

sustanon- u say u get aggressive on codeine??

lol its the only thing that keeps me calm and collective at times , like if sumone was being a smartass and i was sober , i wld take it to heart and prob have a crack at em. but if im on codeine id just take it as the joke it really is

been doin it long ?

No no, im calm when im on codeine. Its when i havnt done it for a few days thats when i get aggressive. Withdraw symptoms?

I can't imagine you'd have any kind of withdrawal unless you were using it daily for a long time. I had a couple times where I used fairly high doses a few days in a row and didn't experience any kind of withdrawal.

Hello?
what about Roid Rage!!

The only violence i have seen at a dance club/rave was when two dj's end up havin a bit of a puch on(one sided as one of the dj was a well known rowie user and was basically wiped 24-7) out the front of the rave in brisbane, to the shock horror of the crowd!

It all comes down to what is fuelling the crowd!! :)

sustanon- ahh understood . i kno exactly what ya mean then bro .

LOL funkyman , that story is pretty funny . can almost picture it lol

fuck punchin on on (heavy) benzos , may as well just kick ur own ass lol

Hello?
what about Roid Rage!!

The only violence i have seen at a dance club/rave was when two dj's end up havin a bit of a puch on(one sided as one of the dj was a well known rowie user and was basically wiped 24-7) out the front of the rave in brisbane, to the shock horror of the crowd!

It all comes down to what is fuelling the crowd!! :)

that's what i said before - they're the worst sort of aggro mofo :(

LOL the hardstyle crowd/venue you're talking about sounds like the equivalent of daydreams in syd

no doubt.. bouncers are for the most part assholes. hell just last week i was walked out of an event 40 minutes after getting there dead sober with no explanation at all

Event security staff are subcontracted to the hilt. Quantity, not quality... you can't hand pick the best and interview etc etc when you're talking several hundred staff for one or two days. That said, the managers and team leaders I know from two of the companies which cover major events are, without fail, absolute fucking idiots. Seriously, I will freely admit that a good 98% (if not more) of the people who work event security do it to chase fence jumpers or be statues and have the intellect of a coma patient.

Last edited:
LOL the hardstyle crowd/venue you're talking about sounds like the equivalent of daydreams in syd

haha i go to said club in hunter street every friday just about. Have to say the dodgiest club i ever been to. Asian gangsters running around fights, apparently guns were pulled.

Also go to a hard dance/hardstyle club in Darling Harbour in sydney. Alot of dodgy Lads there starting trouble n shit. Not uncommon for people to get jumped around there, i almost been into a couple of fights myself in hunter street.

I only read the first page coz im feeling lazy today, but you folks in melbourne sound like you go to good clubs lol All the clubs around here that I dont go to(I have to go the hour and a half to sydney if I want any decent clubs) but did go to once apon a time, all you see are drunk people, top 40 music, minimum dance space(which I think makes what im about to say worse) and fights, fights, fights!!! It fucking sucks ass. Everyone thinks their better than the next. It'd probably be good if there were gangsters in there coz there wouldnt be so many cockheads around, and there might be more than shitty pills and coke, maybe if a few people here tried some G or acid they might be a little less stuck up, most people around here are dumb enough to get rotten drunk while on pills so the loved up "nice person" effect goes out the window. I live in a town of fucktards and I only just realized that when I got out and met half normal people and realized it wasnt just me...I need to move. Sorry this is off topic......

Most of the violence that ive seen occurring around clubs in Sydney is usually the fights happen out on the street and all it takes is one wanker to mess things up, so many people have way too many uncontrolled anger issues, its amazing how many people will try to start a fight without you doing or saying anything to them at all.

all I can really say is dont go out alone, take as many people as you can.