• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vicks 44 cough syrup (w00t!)

Much respect to the DXM..

I was somewhat sceptical of the potential of the 200ML bottle of Benadryl Dry Forte I held in my hands on Friday evening, however come Saturday lunch time and 100ML later I am well impressed with the results.

My experiences were incredibly 2 dimentional, almost cartoon like but still lifelike if you follow me.

I also spent the good portion of the evening 6 inches in front of, beside or behind myself. I was a passenger in a car which at one stage accellerated quite fast, I was left at the intersection, only catching up by the elasticity of the seat which sprung me back into the location I should have been sitting in over a period of 5 to 10 seconds.

The experience found me, I did not find it. For me the ride was an exercise in self control, a selfish person would never have been able to enjoy the ride because they would have pushed themselves beyond the point of pleasure. The exercise for me was instead one of containment while releasing sufficient volumes of the beast to ensure appropriate level of enjoyment :)

I can definately understand why the DXM trip may not be enjoyable for some people, it is a very strong and controlling experience, certainly not a drive thru substance.

Have fun, be safe, please ask the 6 foot tall green tree frog to stop speaking so loudly!!

onetwothreefour said:
*bump*

just wondering if there's any more info about benadryl - as babydoc said, sorbitol is a laxative. have people taken benadryl before without it actually acting as a laxative (i had about thirty or forty mls of benadryl once added to a dose of robo, and didn't have any effects, but this time i'd be more likely having about 150mls - obviously a little more dramatic), or is it *always* going to result in a laxative effect? that wouldn't be fun :)

how about the dxm extractions that are detailed on bl and various other sites - is it possible to extract dxm from benadryl, because most sites just mention robotussin...is there even, perhaps, a way to extract the sorbitol from the liquid?

help would be appreciated :)

I drank half a bottle of benadryl nightime... It had DXM and diphenhydramine in it, no laxative effects but i was having conversations with random objects cos I though they were ppl and crashing realisations that I wasn't where I thought I was, I'd look around the room and suddenly recognise my surroundings, v. disconcerting...

marcellus: Great post, thanks for sharing the experience! Welcome to BL.

BigTrancer :)

hah marcellus, your post just reminded me of my first DXM trip. fully agree with everything u have to say.

holy um hell... i never ever would have IMAGINED that such a thing was possible? from cough syrup? the whole time i was reading this thread i was just wondering what the fuck? holy crap batman how little do i know..

holy crap i just realised i digged up a super old thread. whoops again. :/

Yes it's crazy business, but it's real and its good.. Handle with care and always under supervision of a trusted friend!

Be safe!

M.

I'm all about the robo max str. but I have seen the new Vicks 44, so I think I'll try that tonight.

^Well with all that Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride you would certainly be awake enough to enjoy the gastric irritation and projectile vomiting caused by the Guaiphenesin.

josh_nexus said:
^Well with all that Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride you would certainly be awake enough to enjoy the gastric irritation and projectile vomiting caused by the Guaiphenesin.

OHHHHH GOD YEAHH!

yesterday drank 200ml of robo max, i was sitting on the bank of a river when all of a sudden i had a nang and the back of me blew off and i thought there was this big chunk of meat just on the ground where my back used to be. Well anyway i thought, thats strange shouldent i be dead right about now and i told my friend about my back falling of and he had absolutly no idea what i was talking about so we laughed. Also has anyone done nangs on dxm it is the wierdest fucking shit, Its like the nang dosent hit you as hard but it dose, you dont get the shock of the nang but after you take it your like, oh im in a nang bubble there we go and it dosent end for about 10 mins just from 1 nang!!!

^ yeah
I've had some very weird experiences combined the two dissasociatives.
It has a different type of buzz compared to nos combined with weed or MDMA.
You take the nos hit and stay in a similar mindset, except it sort of "spreads" you out.
Typical things I notice is remembering things I have done, or "remembering" future events.

Originally posted by ihaq4weed he tried to palm off some bendsoyl or something like that (yellow box with a green swoosh) that had 5mg of DXM to 30ml of sryup (iirc!). [/B]

Good thing you didn't get that Bendysol (or whatever it's called) it has sorbitol in it. You would have reached a new dimention in liquid diarrhea:p

just letting you all know that doing DXM and xtc sucks bad cause you cant feel the
"E"
Anyone here get a hangover the next day after doing DXM?

Edit: Try reading the thread for information, rather than asking questions which have already been explained :)

Last edited by a moderator: