• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC-Oct 8-Triptamind - REVIEWS

doof.gif

Well, Tryptamind was fucking awesome. Superd sets, and the after party was pure pure gold too. thanks to MSS for getting me to all of it, you rock ;)

50574032_e01adeba00.jpg

50574095_8dba668c62.jpg

50802752_578461a119.jpg

50736384_abbaa0d674_o.jpg
[/

50744162_b09e27294e.jpg

Well there she blows, another Triptamind party under the belt of the ‘Time becomes a loop’ Crew, an such a fun one at that.

Firstly I would love to thank all the Dj’s, the Crew and the Doof Punters for coming together to put on a mighty fine indoor (which as most of you will know, is very hard these days).

Well the party started off upstairs with ChibaBros, they did their thing and we worked together to try and get the best out of the in-house sound system. John was trashed and trying very hard to get a grip on reality, Rich seem to be digging playing in a different venue. The set was a very good warm up, chaotic and cool, good one boys, so happy you made it out to sticks-ville-bum-fuck-Idaho.

Out of a taxi and in to ruby’s came the infamous Dale, but he was straight?!? Well what a change! For the start of Psy for the evening Dale played a very good tribal and ambient set that was the most traditional Triptamind sounding set of the of the night. Good job, really laid down the foundations for some good energy. Loved it.

The place was now starting to fill and the decor was really starting to take a hold of people, Luke Shamanix came on and played the best set I have ever seen of his, tight as fuck progressive, that got the place moving. And by the end of his set Pumping. Very impressive man! (the~clouds concurs…..verily!)

Well it was 12 midnight and time to reclaim the downstairs area for breaks from a private function. First up was A De Biet, and this was never going to be an easy set, trying to do his thing with loads of non breaks heads. But I was told he did good, but was unable to really get down there myself. But I do know most of my old school friends headed down to capture the downstairs line up of old and new, and had a ball. Good stuff A De Biet, and good work on the mic too.

Up the top Siaqua were coming on to a full floor, and just jumped straight into it with their clubby-psy, opening with one of there newer treaks, the ‘hippy song’ which they know I love. Well these boys love their Triptamind Gigs and Triptamind crowds love them, the house started jumping when their bass was thumping. It was at this point that I knew we had done it, a killer indoor at Ruby’s with no bad energy, something I had been trying to do for more than two years! Fucking rocking set boys, and where do you too get all that energy from? You jump around like rabbits on Methylphenidate!

Down Under Dr Zaius was coming on and heads where starting to twist backwoods and spit blood out their ears, can’t say I would have like to be on 400 mics and in the corner down below. There seem to be lots of people chilling down stairs, which is what the Magic bookshelf is for. You had them dancing, dieing and screaming, good job Dr Z. Then Groovyboots came on, always a pleaser, but I was not down to see it sorry man. I got a glimpse throw the door, and you looked to be having fun.

Up again and Ozzy came on to do his stuff, fun and solid as expected. I love your sets Ozzy you got the room jumping and dancing so hard, the place was packed and everyone I bumped into was having a ball. Was the perfect time in the morning for your tunes. Good one man.

And next up came Hefty Output, and as I expected they grabbed the crowed by the jugular and started shaking :twisted: . Fuck we are moving now! These boy are Pros and know how to work it, fresh off the plane just to play their local - they where ready to drive Belgrave insane. Fucking loved the set boys, you guys sat there drinking for two hours then somehow blasted on stage with loads of energy. Good one, love your work!

We that was supposed to be the end, but some how Coomby found he was on stage to finish off the hard psy ruby’s demolishing. Got about 3 tracks in and was really loving it, when I had to jump up and say pull the plug. Well….it was nearing 5am and time for the after party.

Thanks again for helping us make this another memorable Triptamind event, we all had a ball.

Credits (-Me)
Big thanks to the following people for helping organize and contribute to this event, with out them we would not of had such a successful and fun event.

Organisers
GroovyBoots
Kazza Light

Lighting
J

Flyer
Kazza Light

Decor
B&K
Kazza 2.0
Kazza Light
Blair
GroovyBoots

J
Bec

Sound
Shorts
GroovyBoots
K
Ampoule

General Hands on Deck
Adrian
ampoule
K
Bec
Shorts

And from afar….
B&K
Martin
Ding
Eli
Spencer

:p

awesome photos ronny :D im sorry i miss it now!

*sighs* will have to make the next one :)

glad to see our boys are doing well for themselves =D

I will not put the office thread up yet, but just wonted to let you all know the next Free Triptamind day will be January 15. and the line up is huge, so jot it down in your diary’s people =D

dam it ronny :( i was going to go to QLD from the 12th Jan to the 17th :(