1. Is correctOP I and others in this thread really want to help. And I understand English may not be your first language, and your state of mind may be a bit cloudy. But please try to think back and clarify a bit better what your use was like.
You have given vague response to so many questions about your use and then surprise us peppering in new statements in recent posts about getting a 2 year 50 count .5mg rivotril (clonazepam) script from your gf example.
I am not trying to be a dick just trying to understand what you were taking.
I think a simple list that just tries to estimate your usage like this would really help everyone in the thread help you better:
1) Valium 50mg 2 or 3 times a week, maybe once a week a large dose.
2) 10 Shots / beers / units of alchoal on average every day.
3) how much clonazepam were you taking during the 2 year period you had access, were you also taking valium and drinking heavily during this time?
The recent mention of your clonazepam script for 2 years and the way you described pounding liquor and beers gives me the impression your use might be heavier than people would guess after reading some of your earlier posts in this thread - no judgment again just trying to understand where you are starting from.
2. Lets say 3-5 half litter beers plus harder liquer whenever around me (im a blackout person so i cant be sure) but minimum 1.5 litters of beer + shot or 2 (seems to low but to make avrage day..)
3. Rivotril (clonezepam) i also used recreationaly but it was shared with my ex and other family friends (cant tell for sure how much i used but evry month 50x0.5 pills arived) i dont own the script its from my ex
Edit ( booze was part of my life for years now.. IT was geting progresivly worser)