• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Us opioid crisis

Embadger

Greenlighter
So yeah the US opioid the great sham the scape is causing suicides by he hundreds in pain patients as our meds are ripped away in violation of suggested practices out doctors treating us like dirt and leading some to go to methadone clinics or under ground though from the under ground in the current regime there is no coming back as if they test you and find drugs not prescribed your essentially black listed.

So yeah don't know where to post the second half this but I take methadone for pain, pain they cannot find the source but that can get extremely unbearable, and of course break through meds are a thing of the past and they just go to the hospital which is bull cause the hospitals see you a pain patient as an addict and say nope bye despite at time time my blood pressure running 165/125 and they still would not treat the pain causing they would rather I have a stroke. That said I am on a rather low dose of opioids by pain standards based on the actual model for opioid use for pain and my doctor refuses to adjust my dose up as tolerance sets in and wants me to use a pain spray that I haft to pay for out of pocket because my insurance doesn't cover and not it is not a kick back thing as it is not his pharmacy or anything that could profit him except staying off the DEA radar.

With all that out I don't want to go the methadone clinic route and be labeled an addict for trying to treat my pain especially since I am on disability and they will screw you over for that, how ever only getting a tiny amount a month and basically being denied any secondary income source via there egregious system if you make extra income. Means the pain spray is out so I am looking to buy safe methadone in pill form as to stay off my doctors radar just for a few months to build up my stock pile as needed so I can take an extra pill or three a day when need as opposed to the 40mg as 10mg pills I am on a day now. my doctor refuse to see the need for break through meds and I am so tired of fighting him and any doctor I just want to be able to stop the pain when it is so bad that it changes me to angry moody and vomitus it makes me not me anymore and it needs to stop.

:( I hope you are okay. DO NOT go to dealers a lot of opiates even pills that look like the real ones are cut with fentanyl.
Well that is my goal is not to find a dealer per se but some source just to get a month ahead 120 10mg pills that can be accessed as need to manage this bull
As I having been having our burst and a lot of other issues because of it.

But listen, we talk about methadone here and usually you have a friend who has some wires with a clinic, and both sides are happy.

But listen, we talk about methadone here and usually you have a friend who has some wires with a clinic, and both sides are happy.
Ok that is more safe. Where I live they have safe injection places but while medical professionals are there, methadone and other drugs are not distributed there.

The US is extremely ripe for a heroin program like we have in Holland. Giving addicts not methadone, not buprenorphine but straight up pharmaceutical heroin.

Its not ethical to during this fentanyl analogues crisis withold acceess to the best possible substitute, which is the pharmaceutically pure product they want and need.

Every single user would get with the program, to avoid the lethal mixes sold now.

The US is extremely ripe for a heroin program like we have in Holland. Giving addicts not methadone, not buprenorphine but straight up pharmaceutical heroin.

Its not ethical to during this fentanyl analogues crisis withold acceess to the best possible substitute, which is the pharmaceutically pure product they want and need.

Every single user would get with the program, to avoid the lethal mixes sold now.
What happens when tolerance to the heroin inevitably happens, are the addicts given more heroin or other opiates or do most get bored and just go to dealers? Or just use other hard drugs?

I bet they give you two nice shots.

100mgs twice a day and I'd be grateful.
But what about for heavy IV drug users that despite getting high once keep injecting heroin and who want to stay on the nod as long or as often as possible and redose as much as they can? Or addicts that like to mix heroin and coke or speedball, or mix heroin, coke, and METH?

I know polydrug addicts, who before they got sober this is what they would do and despite needle exchange programmes, safe injection sites, methadone/suboxone given to them for free or little cost etc. would share needles with other IV drug users.

Granted these people are manic/bipolar and said how at the height of their use or when they were at their worst that they had a death wish and did not care if they lived or died, and despite being well educated about drugs not to combine such as downers with opiates, would do it anyway with getting drunk and taking opiates either with pills or injecting heroin, or heroin and coke/METH, and taking benzodiazepines, or Ketamine as well.

Other opiate or heroin addicts were more purist and would just not-in their words-'ruin the nod/high by mixing heroin/opiates with other drugs', these people were also polydrug addicts but would use coke or crack/freeBASE or cooked coke, or METH and not combine with other drugs for the most part except for benzodiazepines, alcohol, and/or or ANGEL DUST/PCP on the comedown and to relax.

Do most heroin addicts not use other drugs or are most polydrug addicts?

I am genuinely interested. When I was into drugs from ages 14-30 I would go on short binges yes even with LSD, when I could afford it, time permitted, or I had access to certain drugs, but I was always very careful not to combine downers such as not drinking after taking oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine-I am grateful I never used heroin or benzodiazepines-and just smoking marijuana or hashish instead, or when I would take SPEED in the form of Dexedrine tablets I did not drink alcohol, or the one time I used coke-I loved it, craved it and swore never to use it again-not drinking alcohol, etc. as I had read or watched news reports of musicians and rock stars dying this way from these drug combinations.

Last edited:
Where I live they are extremely strict when it comes down to ANY pain medication. When you get rx'd any pain medication, your name goes in a data base, and each doctor office & pharmacy has access to the database, meaning if you get rx'd pain pills from dentist, then go to your primary for something completely different(maybe bum knee etc.), they would see where you were given those 5x mg hydros, and more or less tell you to continue taking the medication you already have.
Now I can see where this will help fix 'some' of the doctor shopping going on, but for people who have dual issues going on, then it is completely fucked.

For the states that are the strictest when it comes down to opiate pain medication, they should atleast look at different avenues to help people deal with the pain. Medicinal Marijuana for example, might help people dealing with 24/7 vertigo then opiates tbh, but no for some reason I'm not sure, they would rather look elsewhere.

Do most heroin addicts not use other drugs or are most polydrug addicts?

Heroin addicts are all polydrug users. I know some that take like 15 drugs. However these guys are now maintenance addicts (on methadone, use heroin on top, and are on a plethora of other drugs like benzo's / anti d's / gaba / adderal / etc). Heroin has ravaged many of the middle to upper class.

But even the least level (street addict that certainly doesn't have access to all those scripts) they will take any drug. Hand a heroin addict a crack rock or a benzo and he will take it.

If they aren't using extra drugs its only because of lack of funds.

Last edited:
So yeah the US opioid the great sham the scape is causing suicides by he hundreds in pain patients as our meds are ripped away in violation of suggested practices out doctors treating us like dirt and leading some to go to methadone clinics or under ground though from the under ground in the current regime there is no coming back as if they test you and find drugs not prescribed your essentially black listed.

So yeah don't know where to post the second half this but I take methadone for pain, pain they cannot find the source but that can get extremely unbearable, and of course break through meds are a thing of the past and they just go to the hospital which is bull cause the hospitals see you a pain patient as an addict and say nope bye despite at time time my blood pressure running 165/125 and they still would not treat the pain causing they would rather I have a stroke. That said I am on a rather low dose of opioids by pain standards based on the actual model for opioid use for pain and my doctor refuses to adjust my dose up as tolerance sets in and wants me to use a pain spray that I haft to pay for out of pocket because my insurance doesn't cover and not it is not a kick back thing as it is not his pharmacy or anything that could profit him except staying off the DEA radar.

With all that out I don't want to go the methadone clinic route and be labeled an addict for trying to treat my pain especially since I am on disability and they will screw you over for that, how ever only getting a tiny amount a month and basically being denied any secondary income source via there egregious system if you make extra income. Means the pain spray is out so I am looking to buy safe methadone in pill form as to stay off my doctors radar just for a few months to build up my stock pile as needed so I can take an extra pill or three a day when need as opposed to the 40mg as 10mg pills I am on a day now. my doctor refuse to see the need for break through meds and I am so tired of fighting him and any doctor I just want to be able to stop the pain when it is so bad that it changes me to angry moody and vomitus it makes me not me anymore and it needs to stop.

Please keep safe and guard yourself always

Heroin addicts are all polydrug users. I know some that take like 15 drugs. However these guys are now maintenance addicts (on methadone, use heroin on top, and are on a plethora of other drugs like benzo's / anti d's / gaba / adderal / etc). Heroin has ravaged many of the middle to upper class.

But even the least level (street addict that certainly doesn't have access to all those scripts) they will take any drug. Hand a heroin addict a crack rock or a benzo and he will take it.

If they aren't using extra drugs its only because of lack of funds.
So it is like this:

I wonder when the world and specifically USA will realize that you cannot stop someone from getting what they want. People will find a way to gain opiate access legal or not--horribly life-destroyingly expensive or not.

Opiates are beyond mortals. The government thinking they can control it like it like it's marijuana is just not going to suffice. I could still find painkillers if I wanted to but it would certainly be more difficult. And in doing so I wish at least thousands of people were not suffering with intense pain because they're oxy was taken away from them. Make us both happy please :)