• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

URGENT speed help

Maybe you should reconsider the wisdom of posting stuff about dealing, if you're planning on dealing without getting busted?

BigTrancer :)

By the sounds of it, he'll lose his customer base in the first month anyway...

If a dealer was crushing up Dexies and selling them as "Speed" around here, he would be half dead in the gutter in no time.

Realise that a significant portion of Amphetamine users inject their drugs. Injecting pills is very dangerous, and I doubt your "Speed" would provide a decent experience.

So be warned, bloody idiot.

s'if i'd know... but i hear

speed is the worst drug to deal anyway!
half crazies on the porch at 2-3-4am when you get home,
rediculous tic sagas and confused stories of having fixed you up last time, some car load of dicks down the street yeling and screaming while their mate dissappears for an hour getting stoned instead of heading off straight away.
a random psycho-bitch screaming out the front of your house coz you cut her off and her pussy cant buy anymore gear.
generally gettin fucked around by everyone at both ends.

let him crush up dexies and sell them... the crazies will take care of him.

I had two fat lines of Methamphetamine at once earlier last night and rushed really well from them, chatterboxing away while having drinks and listening to phat tunes in town. it was really good goey. I'm an infrequent user these days. the night ended rather early but that was cool, i have things to do tomorrow. the only problem is that I can't sleep now. I've tried cones, no chance of allowing me to sleep. When I lie down and it's all quiet, i feel my heart racing. no wonder i cant sleep with a resting pulse of 120!

Any tips? I've tried pot and it aint working. Alcohol?
Camonmile tea? warm milk?

If anyone has had any supplements or tricks that have helped them overcome insomnia due to speed, please share your remedies.