Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

URGENT speed help

stazi

Bluelighter
Hi, I just snorted my first line of speed. How long does it take for the effects to kick in. Furthermore, how many lines should I do, if i have some average stuff? Are the effects much different to me being normal? Do my pupils dilate? Its been 40 mins and my pupils are the same.

Any tips?

u should get really disgusting nasal drips down the back of your throat if its good shit.

40mins and counting you probably got ripped off, you should definitely be feeling it within 20.

for further reading try erowid.org

How long does it take for the effects to kick in.

Depending upon dose (purity if you snorted) it may be noticeable within a few minutes, but the peak may not be felt for several hours.

Furthermore, how many lines should I do, if i have some average stuff?

How long is a piece of string? It will depend on quite a few things. I would say give yourself an hour or more to get an idea of the more subtle effects, which can grow to be the most dominating.

Are the effects much different to me being normal?

Not if your dose is small. It may feel more like a powerful cup of coffee, or even a weak coffee that keeps you going for much longer.

Do my pupils dilate? Its been 40 mins and my pupils are the same.

Your pupils probably won't dilate unless your dose is really high.

oh ok, thanks everyone. ive taken 3 lines now. im starting to feel it. Playing xbox and finding it hard to concentrate. I also smoked a joint with it. Dunno if that worked :p

To give this thread a bit more meaning, how about reporting back periodically over the next 3 or so days? That way, other inexperienced users can see it from a first time perspective.

yes great idea. Now, my next question. Has anyone tried speed and weed. Any feedback?

Depending on the order taken. If you smoke after or as the speed is taking effect the weed should magnify the effects slightly.........or it will help to notice subtler effects more

I notice when i smoke weed with meth, its like a totally different drug.

please beware, speed/meth can be highly addictive, just PLEASE be careful with your usage, i have seen too many people fuck their lives and themselves up from amphetamines.

A first time is rarely a last time. from what i have witnessed.

Please don't say "speed", specify what actual drug you mean.

I'll assume you mean Meth. I've snorted up to 100mg of pure crystals at once, without getting much more then a meth buzz (slight rush). Awake, chatty, focused...

100mg of pure crystals is a pretty huge amount to snort, and it aint cheap, I was extremely dissapointed.

I got no pupil dilation off oral/snorting/smoking... but my first 50mg shot they covered up my whole iris (that's the correct word isn't it). So it's pretty much dose dependant. I've seen people snort 1/4gram (pure crystal), and be zooming all over the place, huge pupils, but damn that's a lot of crystal :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Chubba75
I've snorted up to 100mg of pure crystals at once, without getting much more then a meth buzz (slight rush). Awake, chatty, focused...

Just because it is crystal doesn't mean it is pure. 100mg is a large amount, and if it was high purity you should have gotten a more substantial effect.

Just because it is crystal doesn't mean it is pure. 100mg is a large amount, and if it was high purity you should have gotten a more substantial effect.
Yes I do know it's pure, but I'm not going to incriminate myself on the internet :)

I know 100mg is a large amount, I read on Erowid that 50mg should provide a strong feeling, rushing and all the good effects... but to be honest I was just super chatty, alert, slight euphoria, awake for about 24 hours after the dose and a bit on edge.

The max I have IVed of the same crystal is 50mg, and I couldn't even compared it. The people that I see snort, usually buy half a gram of crystal, and snort 100mg in a line! I can see how they get the desired effects from that, but damn that's expensive. Why is it that everyone I've talk to on the net, get huge rushes from 50mg of crystal, full on body-highs from snorting.

I was soo dissapointed, I just didn't understand it.

Fair enough. There are many people who tolerate some drugs to a remarkable degree. this may have to do with how fast your body metabolises the drug, or with other factors such as tolerance etc.

I don't wish to imply 100mg is a lot for some people, but for most first time users this is not only a very high dose, but potentially, also a very dangerous one. Toxic manisfestations have been reported in some people when given as little as 2mg of amphetamine. (ref; Goodman and Gilmans - The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics)

U probably won't notice how buzzed you are until you THINK you are ready to go to sleep, you'll lie in bed and thats about it, you'll be tossing turning, having random thoughts, mind starts racing, next thing you know its 4 0'clock and you still can't bat an eyelid. I personally like to take speed with other stuff, like pills or alcohol, as i seem to get the best out of both, (i know its dangerous, but drinking on speed i can drink like a fish, lose my inhibitions like alcohol normally does to me, but remain clear headed, and have no hangover) i find speed on its own, in small doses doesn't really do much, except pick me up a little.

I got some good advice (if it was indeed Meth), don't even attempt to go to sleep. Meth keeps me up for a minimum of 24 hours after I have my last dose... so if I use friday, I'll sleep saturday night.

May be different for you, but I find it next to impossible to sleep. I lie in bed, eyes wide awake, sweating heaps (which smells like Meth) and just generally feeling crap.

When you think about it, you essentially have 6 - 8 extra hours, imagine what you can do in that time. I read a large chunk of a book (200 - 300 pages), draw some interesting pictures, maybe watch a movie or two, write a journal/trip-report.

Again, I'm not encouraging it, but if you're like me and unable to get to sleep, lying in bed will just make you hate the experience.

^^Exactly. When theres no chance of sleeping, trying to sleep or lying in bed is bad. For me it makes the come down worse because Im angry at myself for taking so much that I cant sleep (only if uni the next day or something...). ITs cool if youre up

Chubba75 said:

Again, I'm not encouraging it, but if you're like me and unable to get to sleep, lying in bed will just make you hate the experience.
It sounds to me like your ruining your meth experience by your setting in which you experience it. First time I had meth the setting was not the best for the experience and it is only you really get out and do stuff and give it another chance that you can fully appreciate the power of the drug. Get out, do other stuff. Theres better stuff to do on meth than staying at home...

I'm talking about the tail end of the experience, around 12 hours after your last dose, when you're scattered and cracked out.

^
What I meant was your whole experience in general, as you don't sound like your having too good a time...

^ yeah but often it feels like the high's all gone, you feel nothing but agro and pissed off with being around people, works on in a few hours and a few hours shut eye would be a good idea. But no. Just the tossing and turning. Although I've discovered that if you rub tiger balm into your temples, your eyes will NOT be able to stay open. Its like a cold burning that forces them to stay shut! =D Doesn't help you nod off though, but relaxing the body for a few hours and meditating doesn't hurt while finishing off the hours.

Meth + pot, for me, and what I've noticed in others after we've all been up a considerable time... well you can smoke shitloads without feeling stoned at all. However, your brain will slow down, but your body and mouth are still going just as fast as before so what entails is crazy talk, paranoia, the beginnings of extremely profound thoughts which are forgotten before you finish them. Followed by muttering and mumbling. Although they probably weren't profound to begin with. And quite a lot of spacing out. So in my opinion it's a huge waste, better saved for the come down. I'm sure others will disagree :)

oops i was replying to something a few posts up now