• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Unknown benzo/thenio use and upcoming labcorp urinalysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
For the past 3-4 days I have been using some pressed xanax bars. It certainly isn't alprazolam. Judging by my somewhat experienced used with RC benzos I'm about 80% sure the pills are etizolam (and I'm praying to god they are).

Anyways I was randomly selected for a dream job today. Need to drop some urine. Made up an excuse that I'm in a different state for a wedding for the next 3 days. I've ordered a dip stick test which should be here within 48-72 hours. I can probably delay dropping piss for about 4-5 days before it becomes suspicious...

I did take 100mg of diazepam over the course of 4 days about 2-3 weeks ago but I should be good on that... right? :(

I have given out advice to people in similar situations. I am now asking for any advice anyone else might have to help me pass this test.

My plan:
1. exercise INTENSELY for the next 48 hours.
2. Drink insane amount of water and vitamins
3.... what else can I do

I started using these pills 4 days ago and other than alcohol it's the only substance I have taken for over a month. I smoked a bit of weed about 2-3 weeks ago but it was a small amount so I'm not worried about that.

Does anyone have any other tips to help me pass? THIS IS MY DREAM JOB and I would be devastated if I lost it. I was randomly contacted about it today, I didn't think they would respond.

I'm skeptical of the "drug kit passing" products they provide at headshops/online. To my knowledge they just flood your system with creatine and other shit and simply dilute the test which the lab will pick up on and detect.

The lab is a standard Labcorb test which is the most common in the US for employment. Every test I've taken for a job was labcorp.

anyways I'm freaking out and will be devastated if I fail this test for this job. I need it desperately to get me out of my semi-homeless state I am in...

thanks for any tips...

-snafu

P.S. I have contacted the vendor who sold them to me asking what RC was pressed in the pills. I'm praying he can tell me... but not counting on it. Probably doesn't want to give that info away.

god damn I hope I pass this test.

I tested positive to etiz - which were Indian blister Pharma, after about 18 days.

You tested positive 18 days after stopping the etizolam?

I am guessing I've used about 15mg of etizolam over 4 days.

@palm40

at this point all I can think of doing is running a marathon for 3 days straight, drinking gallons of water and taking massive doses of st. john's wart (inducer of the enzyme).... then pray :(

fuck man If I don't get this job I will be devastated

from what I've read standard Labcorp tests do not detect etizolam, but that info is 2 years old so is not so reliable

the worst part is my vendor got back to me and declined to tell me what RC was in the pills................ fucking asshole

I'm just about 80% sure it was etizolam based on my own experience and the high is nearly identical

if anyone else has any suggestions I will be eternally grateful

I'm so pissed because I was not expecting this job offer at all... randomly got the call today. normally i would not use any drugs if I thought I was going to get a job offer. so FML

Try drinking both water and sports drinks so your urine and electrolyte levels dont come back as diluted? I really do wish I had better advice to offer. Good luck (and I really do mean that) with your test!

Edit: Have you had any benzodiazepine prescriptions in the recent past? If so, you might be able to claim that you had a few left and took them recently because you're nervous about your dream job and having a hard time sleeping. It's a long shot, but might be worth a shot if your circumstances permit it.

Last edited:
Try drinking both water and sports drinks so your urine and electrolyte levels dont come back as diluted? I really do wish I had better advice to offer. Good luck (and I really do mean that) with your test!

Edit: Have you had any benzodiazepine prescriptions in the recent past? If so, you might be able to claim that you had a few left and took them recently because you're nervous about your dream job and having a hard time sleeping. It's a long shot, but might be worth a shot if your circumstances permit it.
I used to have an empty bottle of librium lyring around.... but I'm a fucking retard and threw it away. Kicking myself in ass right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fml

I do have some oxcarbazepine,though... reading this study... maybe it will help!!!!

Oxcarbazepine and licarbazepine are potent inhibitors of CYP2C19 and thus have the potential to increase plasma concentration of drugs, which are metabolized through this pathway.[5] Other antiepileptics, which are CYP2C19 substrates and thus may be metabolised at a reduced rate when combined with oxcarbazepine include diazepam,[17][18] hexobarbital,[17] mephenytoin,[17][18] methylphenobarbital,[17] nordazepam,[18] phenobarbital,[17] phenytoin,[18] primidone.[17] However, many classes of drugs are ligands to CYP2C19.

In addition, oxcarbazepine and licarbazepine are CYP3A4 and CYP3A5 inducers and thus have the potential to decrease the plasma concentration of CYP3A4 and CYP3A5 substrates.[5] Drugs which are CYP3A4 or CYP3A5 substrates and therefore may have reduced efficacy include calcium channel antagonists against high blood pressure and oral contraceptives.[5][11] However, whether the extent of CYP3A4/5 induction at therapeutic doses reaches clinical significance is unclear.[5] Furthermore, for example phenytoin and phenobarbital are known to reduce plasma levels of licarbazepine through induction of Cytochrome P450 enzymes.[5]

not sure how to interpret this.... will it harm or help?? Inhibits breakdown of diazepam but induces breakdown of etizolam..... seems risky since I don't know 100% I took etizolam or not

etizolam is suspected to be mainly metabolized by cyp3a4 but cyp2c19/18 also are suspected to metabolize it..... so IDK this seems risky to take this

fuck I'm in a panic right now

I CAN'T AFFORD TO FAIL THIS DRUG TEST

Last edited:
Man that sucks. I will say that I tested clean for a piss test I needed to do for an alcohol treatment course after my DUI, I can't remember exactly how long it had been but I want to say 4 or 5 days? But it was one of those piss in a cup, and the indicator strip on the side will light up if it tests positive. So I think it was a pretty limited test, it was never sent to a lab. Also I wasn't using it daily or in high doses (like 2mg for sleep sometimes).

If you don't come up with a plan to cover it (ie, old prescription), insist that they determine exactly what drug it was. Etizolam is not illegal in the US (I don't think, or has that changed). Though it may not matter to an employer whether it's legal or not.

Put it off as long as you can without them calling foul. Exercise religiously and drinks LOTS of water. Also, on the day of the test, drink a shit ton of water, and make sure you've pissed a few times before then. try to get to that place where you have to pee every 15 minutes. If your urine is super diluted, they will make you do it again but it should buy a couple more days anyway.

Etizolam is not illegal in the US (I don't think, or has that changed). Though it may not matter to an employer whether it's legal or not.
Etizolam is illegal in NC under the blanket analogue ban from 2017

I ordered a dip stick home test which will be here friday

worst case scenario I make up some bullshit excuse like "my mother (who is getting married in NJ - which was my excuse to be gone the next few days) had an accident" and I postpone my piss test a few more days

I hope this works out. I'm going to bust my ass and run fucking 15 miles a day drink 5 gallons of water eat 100 st johns wart pills a day and extend as long as I can....

I will literally cry if I miss out on this job.... I'm talking going from minimum wage to 4-5x minimum wage and I can get back on my feet again. Huge deal for me :'(

I'm borderline homeless right now. This is going to either make me or break me. Please send me your energy my friends. I need it.

Sending all my positive vibes. ♥

I think the name of the game is delaying. A family emergency is always a good excuse, just keep your story straight. And don't push plausibility. And definitely don't sound unsure of yourself when making your excuse.

hmmm... I wonder if I could contact my old psych who prescribed me the librium about 18 months ago and just say I lost the bottle and put it in a different one?

just trying to think of everything lol

I'm probably just overthinking this all.... but it really pissed me off my vendor refused to tell me what RC he put in his pills, this would make this so much easier

hmmm... I wonder if I could contact my old psych who prescribed me the librium about 18 months ago and just say I lost the bottle and put it in a different one?

just trying to think of everything lol

I'm probably just overthinking this all.... but it really pissed me off my vendor refused to tell me what RC he put in his pills, this would make this so much easier

That's a total dick move by the vendor. I'd never even consider using him again. At this point though, even if he does tell you anything, dont believe a single word of it. Seriously man, I hope this works out for you, you've been having a rough time lately and I can understand how badly you need to catch a break for a change❤

That's a total dick move by the vendor. I'd never even consider using him again. At this point though, even if he does tell you anything, dont believe a single word of it. Seriously man, I hope this works out for you, you've been having a rough time lately and I can understand how badly you need to catch a break for a change❤

yeah he's you're typical shady ass vendor on the DNM

I can understand him not wanting to tell me what's in them, I expect etizolam which has a bad reputation, but still I begged him to tell me, promised not to tell anyone, said I wasn't LE or anything and he still refused....

Pressed pill vendors are a dime a dozen on the DNM and they seem to come and go quite frequently. But yeah, fuck that guy.

Just going to wait for my dip stick tests to come in on friday, if I pass I won't be so freaked out

It's just your standard US labcorp pre-employment test I'm taking which doesn't go too deep into benzo metabolites... but fuck man I'm an anxious enough person as is I just wish I knew what was in these pills

also glad that I haven't smoked any weed or done any other drugs in the last 2 weeks.... so I have that going for me :)

Just bring somebody else's piss...

Doubt they are gonna watch you...

not an option.... I don't know anyone here except family, and they surely do not know about my drug use.... I just moved to this state a few months ago I don't have any friends who I can rely on

and I'm not going to go asking strangers on the corner for random piss which contains who knows what :/

at head shops they sell clean urine (real human urine) for people that like to get pissed on so they can do it in a clean manner. At least thats the excuse they use to sell it. Comes with urine in a vial and a heating pad (a hand warmer type thing) so you can heat it up to body temp in case they take the temp of your urine sample. Good luck

at head shops they sell clean urine (real human urine) for people that like to get pissed on so they can do it in a clean manner. At least thats the excuse they use to sell it. Comes with urine in a vial and a heating pad (a hand warmer type thing) so you can heat it up to body temp in case they take the temp of your urine sample. Good luck
I've used theese myself and it worled. Plus it's not like anyone from labncorp is going to be watching you like if u were pissing for probation. Just make sure it's at the right temp

Sorry for necro-ing this old thread, but how did this work out for you?

I KNOW they can detect etizolam now by LC/MS after a presumptive positive. (Based on this release by Labcorp themselves)

I’m in a similar situation to what you were in. I have been taking etizolam recently, and had a very good interview for a dream job. (Probably would not have gotten the interview or had it go well with out the etizolam, such irony)

I'm surprised this thread wasn't closed.

Sorry for necro-ing this old thread, but how did this work out for you?

I KNOW they can detect etizolam now by LC/MS after a presumptive positive. (Based on this release by Labcorp themselves)

I’m in a similar situation to what you were in. I have been taking etizolam recently, and had a very good interview for a dream job. (Probably would not have gotten the interview or had it go well with out the etizolam, such irony)
I tested positive for oxazepam, probably from some diazepam I took 6-8 weeks prior. Did not get job.

I believe if you drink too much water, the test will determine that fact, creatinine being used to estimate how dilute urine is.

Status
Not open for further replies.