• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Unique psychosis and likely long term brain damage

I also believe once you have one you are more likely, if not a given, to have them in the future. I used hundred of times for days and days on end without ever having the first spin out or hallucination. But the first time I did it was BAD and now I can pretty much count on it, and the its usually the first night. I know its coming though and I know what it is so I don't get too freaked out by it. I can convince myself its not real.

Listen, Im only saying this because you sound exactly like me, as in like, I could have written your post word for word. You and I have walked the same obscured path and I just want you to know that as you continue your journey, maintaining sanity within your 1-3 day binges, slowly you will become susceptible and a time will come that whatever reality you used as protection before simply wont be there. You wont be making the choices.

Try this @tracedwards313
This will help you to understand.
and don’t worry my friend, we are NOT crazy. I have met others, many others who KNOW about this.
I have even had doctors and nurses say to me “Oh, you had a Near Death Experience?! So you know! We need you here! You are ABLE to help others now.” So this is not some crazy shit. This is The TRUTH!

Don’t be surprised if you have others come up to you and bow to you. Lol! You are illuminated now. Others can see it. Special Ones, maybe they are Angels. IDK. It still freaks me out a little after 12 years. Heheh. But it is amazing grace!

@tracedwards313
I've been there too... the other world... it's actually the real world. Where we are now is just an elaborate "simulation". Our real bodies are there, unconscious, attached to machines.

Nothing like snapping to reality from meth psychosis in a hospital ward to make you feel sub human.
Only happened twice for me then i stopped.
I don't think you should chance it, it has to cause damage.
Isn't life expectancy of a meth user something like 5 years

I'm 99% sure you can't develop schizophrenia from drug use. It's something you're born with that can manifest from drug use.
Meaning if you dont have it at 28, you likely never did or will.
Dont know about schizophrenia, but psychosis has been proven to manifest as direct result of drug use over time. Alot of factors, but even weed.