• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Underbelly, Mokbel & pills

we are all gangland wanna be's here arent we..

"yeah! yeah! i know how to cook hella pills man - blah blah blah - wank wank wank!"

This would be a much more interesting read if it wasn't so censored. Can't the past and a book be discussed. say in a semi-fictional way. There was a TV show on this and books can't we discuss and little more in depth. As i am sure it is very interesting to many.

All that's been censored out is referenced to MDMA synthesis methods. Synthesis discussion is not the domain of this website; you can discuss the past, the book and the TV show as long as you don't post about ingredients used in the manufacturing process or the steps involved in creating illicit substances.

^ Well, on this forum and Advanced DD we've always in the past been able to discuss synthesis in relation to impruties and contamination, something very relevant to HR. I agree, this shouldn't be a place to find out how to synth drugs, or how to increase yields, but there are important considerations, which if presented correctly can have a deterrent effect or at least create awareness of these dangers.

Im with p_d, the synths i was posting were barely comprehensive, it was more steps involved and getting clarification from other users on what routes the criminal cartels might be using to actually get the stuff and synth it.

Of course a thread titled "A Thread for Dummies - How to cook Meth" shouldn't be allowed, but what was deleted was unfortunate and had lead to some valuable discussion being lost.

Okay, I've reapproved all the posts in this thread. Next time please drop us a PM if you want to bring something like this up, appreciated :)

^ Well, on this forum and Advanced DD we've always in the past been able to discuss synthesis in relation to impruties and contamination, something very relevant to HR. I agree, this shouldn't be a place to find out how to synth drugs, or how to increase yields, but there are important considerations, which if presented correctly can have a deterrent effect or at least create awareness of these dangers.

I see no problem with posting about possible toxic byproducts or contaminants that are the results of specific synthesis, and I'd be interested to hear about the mercury you mentioned.

mokbel like all late 90/early 2000 pill makers made both speed pills and e.

phase_dancer said:
Well, there goes the three page post I prepared on a quantitative evaluation of the dangers associated with ingesting mercury from this synthesis :\

I posted a question about this a few years ago - and to me it's far more of a "health issue" then using "recreational" quantities of pills.

In a non legislated, non regulated environment where produciton speed matters far more then clean product, there's a real concern that toxic chemicals used in the process (I'm guessing as catalysts) end up in users blood stream because the producers have no interest in removing them from the product.

I'm guessing it's small quantities, but I'd prefer to avoid ingesting Mercury by choice.

Any other commonly known carcinogens used in the quick and dirty production of MDMA/(meth)amphetamine?

who was that guy they wouldn't name in the film who blasted that guy in the back of the car?

^^^^ A scum bag like the rest of them.

I can't remember his name at the moment and don't know whether it's in the book or not.

If you jut look up in google who killed Lewis Caine it should/might say who it was...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ghost1231
what is used commonly to bind and bulk the hte aussie gear?

Ummm what?

I'm pretty sure this has been covered before in another thread. Just do a search and you will find the answers you seek lol.

Glucose or that china binder stuff china clay wasn't it. calm williams used glucose speed and ketamine to make UFO's and FUBU pressed pills. So the books say in his dads garage

ghost1231 said:
alot of shit has been thrown around i must ask does anyone here actualy know the buisness that they are talking about or just guessing
tony was ok considering some of the wankers that get around its a shame that alot of shit is cut up and thrown back on the streets but thats the way it goes i do have 1 question
what is used commonly to bind and bulk the hte aussie gear?

lets see who realy knows what there talking about hey

reading your few posts, i think you got the wrong idea about this forum. We're all about harm minimisation and anatomical info as oppose to the business activities of things.

Originally Posted by ghost1231
did anyone ever visit a place called the top of the town (a brothel) or go to lotus bar on chappel st both owned by tony yeh i knew him very friendly very fat and very bald he also had an interest in advanced hair and many many many hairdressing salons you will probably find that the person with a beef on this site is judy moran and considering she had lost all her men in her life i can understand why

aha I wouldn't be saying such accusations on a public forum... Also like I said in my previous post do a search and I'm sure you will find the answers you want. Look around in the BDD forum their is plenty of good answers in their. Also are you saying that you think Judy Moran is a member of this forum???

@ghost1231

Carl wanked into the mix over a 24 hour period then pissed in it and mixed it up and presto ..

Who really gives a fuck what binders were used ... probably glucose and primary school clag glue ...

who really gives a fuck if you know any of them ... as far as i'm concerned they were all scum who took out the competition in a very bloody way even in front of children .. real big times dont bring attention to themselves like those idiots and it was their downfall.

And the quality of the pills they were producing were shit so who cares ..

Oh and wish Big T the best for me... LOL

Hahaha good comment kingpin007, I will back you up 100%.

Ghost1231 what you have posted about Tony Mokbel anyone could tell you from reading the book or simply doing a web search and everyone knows his appearance.