• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

I do not like gardening as there are creepy crawlies and dirt and gross.

count me in on the gardening sub forum. I love gardening... I grew tomatoes and jalapenos last year out of recycling bins haha

Don't even try to grow them indoor beyond the beginning stages and even then it would probably be hard to bring outside unless you used something you can transplant outside direct like a natural bin that roots can grow through or the cheap way with a storage bin with holes drilled in it so the roots can grow out of it if you bury it outside plus you can reuse it unlike the other.

I would recommend the izmir variety that one store sells many crosses of. The other one would be the Lauren's Grapes variety. The Tasmania and gigantium are the ones that used to be the more choice ones as far as potency and size. Afgan and Chinese origin poppies are probably quite strong. Hens and chickens gets honorable mentions for having multiple pods to score on a single plant and supposedly is a easy high yeilder although I'm not sure if it yeilds more per plant because of the multiple pods vs a single pod plant as I've never grown poppies.... I just really want to.

No in the Uk they literally made regulations on how much morphine the seeds can contain making sure they have none on them

Yeah this is what I've read before....whether that's directly relates to the PSA or not I'm not sure...but the end result is the bag of poppy seeds you by in Sainsburys is unlikely to get you high.....

Poppy Seed Tea

Hi Guys! I really really need to know about poppy seed tea! A litte background.. ive been doing opiates for about a year. I snort about 20mg a day of the almighty super potent opana.. that is my tolerance(about 10mg a time.. twice a day)(sometimes 15 a time, twice a day.. being 30mg a day.. sonetimes) both cases id be high all day. i got put on subutex 12mg a day.. been on it about 3 months.. im about to get it off very very soon.. so i need info(i was only on it for legal issues.. and 100% knew me and opiates would meet again). Opana is my all time favorite opiate in the world. Gives me the best euphoria ever. And i never nod, i get energy from it which i rlly love! I run around the room talking my face off having a blast feeling great with a bunch of euphoria mentally, and my body feeling great, my legs even just feel amazing. Now, of course i can just do that again.. but its just too much money. Opana is sooooo fucking expensive where i live..and i heard about poppy seed tea and know u need like a pound or 2 to make a batch.. and a pound costs like wht.. 3 bucks!! So yes id be saving so much money! And i did hear one dose honestly lasts like a full day!!(no need to redose). Let me know if thats false. So what i need to know is.. of course opana will be more powerful than the morphine and codiene that comes off the seeds.. but im wondering how it compares to my usual daily doses of opana.. im wondering if i could just take alot more than ppl who only have a tolerance for those weaker opiates(bc they literally are like 30 times weaker than opana) to feel how i do.. or close to, on my typical opana dosing.. or am i fucked and even if i take a lot of it, it still will never feel how good i felt on opana? Plz plz let me know. If it is a go.. then let me know how u make it! And the best seeds to buy! But at least just definitely let me know if it will compare to my opana, first and foremost(if i do a lot of it like i said) thank you sooo much guys!

poppy pod tea would def' put your oxymorphone snortin ass on the ground, but poppy seed tea seems to be less potent, and you have to find unwashed seeds. Then once u find them, the strength varies greatly.

At the time my habit was about 120-150mg oxycodone a day and 1.5lbs of seeds would have me buzzing nice. But I would not start out that high. PST is no joke and beware that each batch can differ in potency even if it's from the same company. It also has many alkaloids in it which makes it very hard to quit. Also yes it lasted about 20-24 hours for me. I don't think sources are allowed here but there is a whole subreddit devoted to it, including sources.

Damn so finding the unwashed and with the varying strength, it wouldnt be ideal to have daily use of PST? And yes less potent of course.. but im wondering.. if i drank a ton.. and the conversion of opana to PST(morphine and codiene) was the same.. then would i still have the great feeling i get from opana? Or totally different high?

Oh cool! Just saw ur second post!! Well u taking 120 oxy would be like me taking 40mg opana!!.. so basically id be smacked!! Omggg broo. Ur response just made me sooo happpyyy!! So i should do that then right? Since im gonna be using opiates everyday just use PST every single day!? And be shredded all day for like 2 bucks a day!!?

And also.. if this is all true.. then why would anybodyy in theyre right mind everrr buy a super super expensive little pill ever again??(oxy, hydro, opana, hyrdromophone) when they could get smacked for 24 fucking hours off 2 bucks!! And any transportation of it is legal. And buying it legal as well!! I dont understand???

Do not get into it. The market is really unstable. Not only that you'll end up with a high tolerance. 40 mg oxymorphone nasal should be more than enough. Just do 10 mg nasal every 6 hours and you'll do a lot better.

sammy, you do realize that all those great opiate effects will eventually diminish, and no matter how much pst or opana you take, you still won't be feeling like that again, right?

you said you've been doing opiates every day for a year - i'd consider that honeymoon phase still. i know you think 20mg opana is a lot, and i guess it is, but you can get way, wayyy more carried away, trust me. tolerance really only goes up in your current state of mind. once you've been hooked for several years you will likely regret your thought process now.

the pst isn't going to be as fun as railing OM, not by a long shot. its way more sedating & subtle. and you can't just 'drink a ton' because there is a ceiling effect on codeine, and i think on the morphine as well.

i think you're mistaken about the price as well but you can figure out why that may be on your own.

Yes, These are the same species of seeds (Papaver Somniferum) you would find in the grocery store. However, all other parts of the plant are considered a controlled substance. I got my unwashed and organic poppy seed from <SNIP> and I am loving the results I'm getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I will be brewing this ever again. I don't know if anyone believes me but I was itching for an entire week, even though the high only lasted a day.

Very believable. Nowadays the morphine content of the opium on the seeds are quite low unless you're lucky. Some brand might be okay right now, but I can't say which one it might be, even though I demand to know, it could be any of them.

Last edited by a moderator: