• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ugh, should I make this trade?

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Idk much about Morphine pills.

I've taken the 30mg ones about 5 years ago, it made me feel good and it was the best opiate I had tried for pain relief.

My friend wants to trade me 60 15mg Morphine's for 60 10mg Norco's.

Even being on methadone, I still love taking them during the night when the methadone starts to decrease.

But now since my tolerance is super high, idk how the morphine will make me feel.

Would you guys do this?

Uhm... I sure as hell would not do it... pretty sure 10 mg of hydro is stronger or at least equal to 15 mg morphine... and to me hydro is way more euphoric. But the potential upside (depending on what kind of morphine) is you could snort them or shoot them. But if your ROA is oral stick to the hydro. Then again morphine does not have any tylenol in it... so it really comes down to preference.

How do you keep coming across people wanting to trade scripts? And are you RXd the Norco, Methadone, and Valium? Or is this all street trades? Because I can't imagine any doctor writing Norco and Valium for someone on Methadone? You must be living in nod land like 24/7...

haha 99% of my friends are users.

I have a RX fror Norco and Ativan. For post tonsillectomy surgery.

Idk if uve seen my other threads, the first month my doctored lowered my methadone to 40mg and RX'd me Opana 15s and Roxy 30s for a month.

Now, He gave my bavk my methadone and gave me Norco 10s.. :)

OT-

No one has a reasonable answer for this? I mean I know hydrocodone is VERY poular because its RC'd like candy. Morphine RARELY ever gets RX'd...very exotic and rare.

It's more used in Hospitals for IV.

That is why I asked what your ROA is. Because Morphine has drastically different BAs. How would you use the morphine? If you are not snorting or IVing then it is not even worth thinking about.

Here are my BA's for opiates-

Oral
Plug
Smoke (DILAUDID. Heroin, and Oxycodone only)
Snort (Last resort though, hate the drip in throat)

Is morphine even good snorting?

I hated snorting dilly's, didn't even take my oxy w/d away.

Last edited:
When I was using heavily I did not like morphine (even snorted), it was no where near as good as hydro/oxy imo.

Looks like Hydro is the winner so far.

The only advantage I like morphine over hydro is that its a pure opiate with no APAP.

Do you guys know if plugging morphine is good??

I forgot to mention I also plug if needed too.
The dilly reminded me of it. I plugged dilly and it was super euphoric, would morphine have similar effects when plugging?

Last edited:
morphine has approximately 20 % bioavliabilty snorted, 30 % orally, and about 70 to 80 plugged. Plugging is the only way to go. It might as well be injecting so theres no reason to fuck up your veins and cross that line. If it were me, and I have serious chronic pain and am scripted whatever I ask for, I would trade 20 for 20 and keep 40. you could take 2 morphines a day and 4 norcs a day which would at least help ok with my pain as long as I plugged them. I would still not be happy but I have a stupid tolerance. I have always found that opiates poteniate each other with the exception of subs, which block all opiates and dont do shit for pain. My thing with the morphine is I dont get that energy filled euphoria that comes with hydrocodone and oxycodone and that is what really helps my pain. At the moment I dont use any extended release formulas they just dont release enough meds at once, and once you get a high enough dose to do the job, your stuck with it all day. I got a kid and sometimes I need to be half way sober so the IR formulas are my choice personally, but it is nice to have some morphines or even better hydromorphone once in a while. Ive considered asking my doc for a patch, Im tired of having to keep track of hundreds of pill that could easily stick to my hand and fall on the floor for my kid to grab. I mean its easy to do but annoying.

REALLY?????????? plugging is over 70% Rectal BA???

If you show proof, I'm doing the trade ASAP.

Because I've got IV Morphine at the hospital plenty of time and it felt godly!!

I know IV is 100%...

But I'll take 70-80% ALL DAY!!

Ok I looked it up, in a closed study people ranged from 21 t0 75 percent bioavliabilty when rectally administered. However having a dirty colon for one affects that and so can your DNA. Some people just dont get shit out of morphine due to not yet fully understood reason. I have done every opiate in existance........in every ROA minus a fucking needle get that shit out of here. Morphine is down on my list at the bottom with codine cough syrup it sucks. Back in the day before I had a good script all I got was morphs and let me tell you............the first time I got the balls up to plug it wow........I was nodded out. I can definetly attest that it took 25 percent of what I took orally or nasally to get the same high. Do some reasearch for yourself man, but check the credentials of the study and be weary of everything you read. And remember everyone is different but this ROA definately worked for me.

maybe you could try swapping a few and find out for yourself if plugging works for you. ime morphine wasnt that great plugged. orally it's great, but you need a lot of it (about 60mg with no tolerance) to get high.

maybe ask yourself why your friend is so keen to swap....

I have had great sucess plugging, but I know as well as anybody everyone is different. I agreed with Smacky try a few out first.........thats probably the best bet. Also I should mention although you dont get as much out of morphine, regardless it is a high powered opiate. And although you dont get the speedy euphoria the codones provide, it will raise your tolerance.

Hydro is 1.5x more powerful than morphine in terms of pain relief...but which one you prefer depends on personal taste. Hydrocodone is my fave opiate, so I'd be all over it!

Alright guys.

I got the trade done!!! I got the BLUE 15mg Morphine SR pills from ENDO. Those any good??

People who doubt the strength of morphine discount it because unless iv'ed, it dosent have close to the same euphoria as oxy or hydro. Take some morphine for a week and youll find out when you got back on the hydros you need more. If your gonna tell people shit, know what your talking about. If I didnt know anything about opiates and you told me that Id probably start popping morphines like crazy chasing that feeling I get from oxy, then OD.

I just scoped the pills out on drugs.com for a quick pic. They look like they dont have that garbage coating on them if nothing else crush em and put them in zig zags and swallow em. That will help some. Snorting morphine is a waste.........

I'm going to plug them.

I had a bottle of Liquid Dilaudid a few months ago. Orally worked shitty. You cant snort liquid :p lol I plugged the shit and it was AMAZING...a total different drug when changing ROA's.