• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

Shit. I tried the Monster Green thing yesterday and got really fucked up. Although in the morning I took 2 mg of clonazepam, in the afternoon 20 mg of diazepam and 1500 mg of Pregabalin. I don't think it was the Pregabalin, since I have reached 2000mg and I have never felt as high as yesterday. 🤣
I got to get my hands on that postgabalin s*** that's the real s*** but I hear it's only available in like 14 countries

I have used tramadol for years to help make life quality better. It gives me a lot of energy. Have taken stupid doses and mixed with bad stuff but ended taking the lowest amount needed.

I have tapered it many times to see how im adjusting. I got my last taper done over two months ago. Haven't had any bad withdrawal symptoms even i went too fast when thinking the snri effects. Must exercise a lot daily to feel quite good.

Tbh i started taking low dose gababentin before stopping. At least for me when i have stupid amounts of these meds available it makes me think seriously what i need and what's just for pleasure. Pleasure often has downsides afterwards.

Some shrooms once in a while to keep me sane (years from months intervals) .

For me tramadol is the best painkiller there is. In my case all the strongest opioids caused bad rebound symptoms and eventually hyperalgesia and tbh are too abusable versus normal use.

Don't abuse it or face the consequences.
Glad to meet a fellow enthusiast! They are few and far between. Many people completely miss the point of this excellent medicine, especially if they've abused painkillers in the past. They learn it's an opioid and start by taking two and regret it. It happened to me, when I found an old bottle from the vet. There were still 5 or 6 Tramadol left. I remember breaking pills in half and giving them to my dog for a few days after a minor operation and when he seemed out of pain putting them away. I assumed they were some sort of NSAID or non-narcotic type medicine, and forgot about them until an elderly friend mentioned they were taking it and it was strong.

So of course after looking it up I had to take two for research purposes! But with no tolerance about an hour and a half into it I regretted my decision. The most I ever take now if I have some is 50mg followed an hour later by another. Often I will skip the second dose because it's wasteful when one has a little bit of tolerance from say kratom. There's not much of a high but it's well worth it to take a break from ingesting large amounts of plant material.

In my opinion the best use for Tramadol, which I believe is quite common though not commonly discussed is as Suboxone for the elites. A 10-day to two-week prescription of 50mg every 4-6 hours as needed for pain it's a neat little way to avoid being registered as an opioid addict in the federal database. It's also superior to either buprenorphine or methadone and that it doesn't get you intoxicated but effectively relieves the worst symptoms of withdrawal.

Fuck! Now in my country they are beginning to ask for a prescription to buy Pregabalin.

One of my fav combos is preg/trams. :love:

It was strong. And a little dysphoric, now that you mention it. What causes that?
No naussea?

At 100 mg time release sever nausea was experienced. Also 50 mg IR Tramadol at times did this. Which is ime directly caused by Tram. As o-DesMethylTramadol/ o-DSMT, the active metabolite causing the Mu receptor activation. Doesn't seem to cause this unwanted side effect, in me.

And then there is the ceiling 300/ 400mg, for Tramadol, where the seizure threshold is lowered. So for people prone to insult's or Epileptic's it is not really advisable to take.

No naussea?

At 100 mg time release sever nausea was experienced. Also 50 mg IR Tramadol at times did this. Which is ime directly caused by Tram.
Same here. Used to love Tramadol but the nausea was debilitating. I've never had such projectile vomits as with Tramadol.

But the euphoria was certainly one of a kind for me.

No naussea?

At 100 mg time release sever nausea was experienced. Also 50 mg IR Tramadol at times did this. Which is ime directly caused by Tram. As o-DesMethylTramadol/ o-DSMT, the active metabolite causing the Mu receptor activation. Doesn't seem to cause this unwanted side effect, in me.

And then there is the ceiling 300/ 400mg, for Tramadol, where the seizure threshold is lowered. So for people prone to insult's or Epileptic's it is not really advisable to take.

Nausea? At least that has happened to me twice, one time after a long time of abstinence and the other after eating cake (I guess all this fat doesn't go well with tramadol). I read once that much of the nauseating effects of tramadol were largely due to its action on serotonin. Anyway, that puke did not bother at all, it was puking where I was so high that I was even euphoric. And yes, like @tubgirl.jpg said was freaking projectile.

And about the ceiling dose, I'm really not so sure. In my old days I could swear 600-700mg did feel euphoric and left me nodding hard. Perhaps the adverse effects are more pronounced?

Better not say how much I took last night of tramadol (I will just say that it is a dose of four digits).

Shit. I forgot the main thing I wanted to ask in this thread. The tramadol / cyclobenzaprine mix is that bad? At least 10 mg of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril). My damn shoulder feels so tight. I know that cyclobenzaprine is a kind of tricycle antidepressant right?

Shit. I forgot the main thing I wanted to ask in this thread. The tramadol / cyclobenzaprine mix is that bad? At least 10 mg of cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril). My damn shoulder feels so tight. I know that cyclobenzaprine is a kind of tricycle antidepressant right?
Doesn't sound like a super safe combo my friend. Take care.

Doesn't sound like a super safe combo my friend. Take care.
Flexeril mama how many hip fractures and other broken bones and concussions has it caused especially in the elderly and vulnerable degen populations? A lot. Why they prescribe that s*** is beyond me I have actually have a personal resentment towards Flexeril because like so many others I tried to get high and wound up stumbling around like some Army grunt on their first R&R. It should come with a warning like the Black Box label on opioids that says " not responsible for poor souls who think this drug might be fun. There's a reason why it's not a scheduled substance jackass, do you have to abuse everything? Why can't you just drink a beer?"

And about the ceiling dose, I'm really not so sure. In my old days I could swear 600-700mg did feel euphoric and left me nodding hard. Perhaps the adverse effects are more pronounced?
Ceiling dose? That must be pretty high? I've taken grams of that stuff.
I've mixed Trams with Flexeril. Took my normal dose of trams + 15mg. I'd start with ten, maybe five if you're sensitive to drugs.
It's a skeletal muscle relaxant. tricyclic antidepressant derivative that relaxes skeletal muscle, correct.

I've got a bottle of the stuff, but never had any pronounced effects from it.

@tubgirl.jpg @supersonic89 just so you know @emkee_reinvented was talking about a different "ceiling dose". He means the ceiling from which after the chances of a seizure get much higher. I've also taken way more than 400mg tramadol and it certainly does work, had the best nods from high doses back in the day. But the risk of seizure is certainly there, I don't think I've ever experienced a seizure but I've definitely felt "twitchy".

@tubgirl.jpg @supersonic89 just so you know @emkee_reinvented was talking about a different "ceiling dose". He means the ceiling from which after the chances of a seizure get much higher. I've also taken way more than 400mg tramadol and it certainly does work, had the best nods from high doses back in the day. But the risk of seizure is certainly there, I don't think I've ever experienced a seizure but I've definitely felt "twitchy".
Aha, understood. My bad @emkee_reinvented !

Maybe my wording is indeed a bit poor. As I was reffering to the naussea.

Atm i wouldn't even take Tramadol due to the seizure risk as i am Epileptic.

Anyone successful combining Kratom with Tramadol? Did the one potentiate the other?

Great post. I was addicted to Tramadol for over a decade. It has it's own special effects that every other opioid seems to be lacking. I rank it up there next to heroin as one of my favorites. Although it is limited due to the seizure threshold thing. Those who say it sucks or whatever either have an extreme tolerance, didn't take a high enough dose or do not have the right liver enzymes to convert it. I found it was a great tool for maintenance in between heroin binges, but was also a fun, euphoric and addictive substance all on it's own when tolerance allowed.

Tramadol can be very tricky though. There were several times I managed to mix tramadol and methamphetamine and be fine (DO NOT EVER DO THIS!).
And then there were times where I was just on tramadol alone and felt very shakey and close to having a seizure.

I am curious, because of it's SNRI properties and the fact that it also releases serotonin, if tramadol can be neurotoxic, especially if used for years (or in my case over a decade) and possibly result in any sort of brain damage? Maybe not to the extreme that other neurotoxins would but if there is serotonin being released from trams as well, is there even a possibility?
Hi there! When you say that you took tramadol and Meth together do you literally
Mean at the same time or within the same day? If the second scenario rings true- how many hours did you space between the two? Thank you!

i feel like trying tramadol when you're already using regular opiates will make you hate tram . and find it pointless.

however, try tram a few years later, you'll enjoy it , like it even .

Hi there! When you say that you took tramadol and Meth together do you literally
Mean at the same time or within the same day? If the second scenario rings true- how many hours did you space between the two? Thank you!
Both.

Mostly there were times when I was coming down off of meth & would take up to 300-400mg of tramadol.
And then there were a handful of times where I'd pop that same dose and then some one I'd know would show up with meth & I'd give in and do some, even though I was already buzzing from the trams.

Some of these times it did induce shaking & teeth chattering, which felt like it was the prelude of a seizure.

I also always had clonazepam on hand, so I would always pop one if I started to feel weird.
I think tramadol can cause grand mal seizures & usually with these, you won't even know when they come on.

Mixing them at the same time or taking them within 24hrs are both dangerous. Although I'd expect taking them together at the same time to be even more so, due to the fact that the tramadol will peak not long after the meth & this makes your chances of serotonin syndrome or seizures even greater.

Although I survived doing this multiple times, I cannot & won't recommend anyone try this. It could absolutely kill you.
The rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard died from mixing tramadol & cocaine.

Mixing tramadol with amphetamines also causes what is know as the "cheese effect". Im not entirely sure how to explain this effect, but it can cause dangerous hypertension.

So please, nobody mix tramadol with stimulants!! You might not survive, or if you do, you will wish you hadn't!