• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

Hey my good friend @LordOfThisWorld, everything is fine, so it is as it should be. I had a long detox (2 months or something like that) where I wanted not to go to sites related to drug use. It's crazy, I know. But it gave me a lot of cravings to read threads of people taking pills and so on. As you can see, I relapsed and went back to the same old thing, but this time I'm taking less tramadol than before, I think it's good.

Noooo man, I think you didn't understand that tapentadol is TRIPLE as strong as tramadol. So if you want convert 200 mg of tramadol you need about 60 mg. of tapentadol. Just divide the dose of tramadol in three and you will have the right dose.

My dear friend, use this page to calculate your doses, the bad thing is that it overvalues tepandol, (It puts it as if it were 4x times stronger, when in reality I think it is 3x) but perhaps its analgesic effect feis that and its recreational effects are diffenrent. Anyway it is a very good page: https://www.oregonpainguidance.org/opioidmedcalculator/

Take care my dear friend.
Glad to hear you are doing good my friend, my pain has subsided so I don't think I will be needing to take strong pain medication anymore, over the counter pain meds are helping me, I need them, thank you for explaining that to me, the Tapentadol sure do sound strong.

Glad to hear you are doing good my friend, my pain has subsided so I don't think I will be needing to take strong pain medication anymore, over the counter pain meds are helping me, I need them, thank you for explaining that to me, the Tapentadol sure do sound strong.

Yeah man the tapentadol is very strong. And I am very glad to hear that pain is not as severe as before, how did you do it? kinesiology?

Yeah man the tapentadol is very strong. And I am very glad to hear that pain is not as severe as before, how did you do it? kinesiology?
It just started subsiding on it's own and I was made to go to physical therapy by my doctor, which I was worried, I started thinking my pain is going to be horrendous again, by having to move my arm around and doing exercises, but the physical therapists have helped a lot, with massaging the area and doing arm stretch exercises, so little by little the pain is going away, not completely but to the point where it is manageable and otc pain meds will help.

It’s back in the U.K. Apparently with limited supply but won’t be surprised if that’s a marketing trick to sell more.
Got enough to do me as started back work so not much free time to indulge as during the past three months in lockdown.

You guys think id be good if i parachute 300 mg? im on 40 mg fluoxetine

You guys think id be good if i parachute 300 mg? im on 40 mg fluoxetine
I would never recommend dosing 300mg tramadol in 1 go. From what I've read and felt the higher you dose at once the more susceptible you are to seizures. Combining it with fluoxetine is already a bad idea in my opinion, if you have to do it start really slow. Take 50mg and wait an hour to see how your body reacts, then take another 50mg if you feel okay. Again, I'd recommend waiting till you are off fluoxetine, it doesn't sound like a good drug to combine with tramadol.

I've only recently started spaces out doses (50mg every 30mins until I'm good) and it's going well. Don't use regularly now but staggering is the way to go.

Last edited:
@supersonic89 and @DeathIndustrial88 hope you guys are all right haven’t seen you guys around in awhile.
I'm still around man! Been really exhausted & busy with everything going on. For a few days there I was falling asleep uncontrollably every 2-3 hours all day long, for about 3-4 days. lol
Spoke to Supersonic back before I went to see my mom in hospice, but nothing since. I hope you are doing alright man! I will try and write to you and catch up soon! I still check this site for things but haven't gotten around to answering my messages. Hoping I start to feel better soon & get my head back on track.

I'm still around man! Been really exhausted & busy with everything going on. For a few days there I was falling asleep uncontrollably every 2-3 hours all day long, for about 3-4 days. lol
Spoke to Supersonic back before I went to see my mom in hospice, but nothing since. I hope you are doing alright man! I will try and write to you and catch up soon! I still check this site for things but haven't gotten around to answering my messages. Hoping I start to feel better soon & get my head back on track.
@DeathIndustrial88 Brother you’re in my thoughts and prayers, man, my heart is with you, if you talk to Supersonic again tell him I said hello and that he’s missed.

Tramadol worked to mask the symptoms of prescription opioid (oxycodone) withdrawal, former trauma surgery nurse explains his experience:

Tramadol worked to mask the symptoms of prescription opioid (oxycodone) withdrawal, former trauma surgery nurse explains his experience:

Ofcourse it does, tramadol is an opioid too. I don't think there is 100% cross-tolerance tho so it's definitely easier to switch to another opioid for a short time than tapering with your regular opioid if you want to quit your habit.

That's why I was prescribed Tramadol to ween off all the other opiates after Trauma surgery.
Tell us about it. How did it work? How many were prescribed, were you on a schedule of tapering, told only prn, etc, would love to hear details pls!

Ofcourse it does, tramadol is an opioid too. I don't think there is 100% cross-tolerance tho so it's definitely easier to switch to another opioid for a short time than tapering with your regular opioid if you want to quit your habit.
Yes but this is not done this is fairly uncommon it's not even known by many blue lighters compared to Suboxone and methadone

And from your story it sounds like you have a lot of s*** going on your life, because drinking an entire bottle of wine first thing in the morning usually is a sign that you're not happy. Welcome to the club, you're always going to be embraced and accepted here. Even with brain damage, even with permanent brain damage.

As the pharmacologists Cheech and Chong once said you only use 10% of your brain anyway, so why not burn out the other 90%?

And from your story it sounds like you have a lot of s*** going on your life, because drinking an entire bottle of wine first thing in the morning usually is a sign that you're not happy. Welcome to the club, you're always going to be embraced and accepted here. Even with brain damage, even with permanent brain damage.

As the pharmacologists Cheech and Chong once said you only use 10% of your brain anyway, so why not burn out the other 90%?
Lol thanks man. Yea definitely was not in a good place and now in an even worse place.

I think tramadol may have given me brain damage either through respiratory depression or a seizure during my sleep. See my thread for details. Would be nice to hear back from people to see what they think. https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/tramadol-gave-me-brain-damage.906169/#post-15260189
What can I say bro ... I was there too and it's not a good life. My problems cannot be directly associated with tramadol, I abuse a lot of ketamine, lsd, nbome, alcohol and I smoke marijuana daily, so ... will I have permanent brain damage? tramadol was probably just another spice for my destroyed brain