• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids tramadol for recreational use ?

Edit: only now at 11pm am I starting to really feel the first effects... Slight rushing/euphoria, Jaw clenching, tiny visual disturbances, little itching, I think the delayed onset could have been down to stomach content.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that.
Let's say "complete" metabolization of tramadol to M1 happens approximately 2 hours after a single dose, for this reason taking staggered doses will take longer to work, but in my experience taking it this way is better, it feels better for me

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that.
Let's say "complete" metabolization of tramadol to M1 happens approximately 2 hours after a single dose, for this reason taking staggered doses will take longer to work, but in my experience taking it this way is better, it feels better for me

I agree. Stacking doses brings out more of the 'noddy' sedating feeling rather than taking a whole dose at once. A whole dose at once is also more prone to causing a seizure.

staggered doses will take longer to work, but in my experience taking it this way is better, it feels better for me

Yeah I felt nice tbh, added some valerian root and 7.5mg zopiclone before bed and I slept like a log

Got given some tramadol is it even worth using them to get high ?

Are you on an SSRI or SNRI? If not the SNRI and mild opioid combo of Tramadol can be great. If you are you can enjoy the opioid effect from it only if you have a very low tolerance. Also, I used to take 1300mg/day and never had a seizure (despite actually being prone to seizures and having a history of them) but a lot of people do starting at 400mg so be careful. I'd recommend taking something like diazepam with it (5mg would be enough...10mg if you take a lot of T).

I agree. Stacking doses brings out more of the 'noddy' sedating feeling rather than taking a whole dose at once. A whole dose at once is also more prone to causing a seizure.

Yes! I would take 100mg and then an additional 50mg every 20-30mins until I achieved the high I was after. It seems to last a lot longer this was, too (6-8 hours instead of 4)

Tramadol with a benzo like diazepam, clonazepam, bromazepam or even oxazepam will help if taken together with the tramadol for helping with seizures if you hit that fresh hold.
Tramadol 200-400mg a day devided.
Benzo half to full dose for the day.

Edit: Plus you can add a potentiator for the tramadol to the mix

Edit: Plus you can add a potentiator for the tramadol to the mix

There are very good enhancers for tramadol, such as pregabalin, gabapentin and my favorite carisoprodol (with this you have to be very careful) adding that to the mixture made me feel like oxy, but my breathing became so shallow that it scared me many times

Yeah I thought so. Just wasn't sure.
Today I've taken
4.00pm: 100mg tram +400mg ibuprofen + 1000mg of paracetamol (back pain/swelling in hands from hitting every possible vein in each hand during a 36hr IV ket sesh this weekend, lol)
5.00pm: 50mg tram + 5mg diaz
5.30pm: 50mg tram
6.00pm: 50mg tram
6.30pm: 50mg tram
7.00pm: 50mg tram + 5mg diaz
(Total: 350mg tram + 10mg diaz)

I was going to take another 50mg tram now (7.30pm) but I've run out.
I can just about feel it coming on but I'm not expecting alot tbh. Trams weird, in the sense that some days I really feel it after 150-200mg, other days I feel nothing from 400mg 🤷‍♂️
I'll probably take another 5mg diaz before I try to sleep with some zopiclone and more ibuprofen for the swelling. Shame I have no ketamine.. But yea.. That's going off topic now 😅
Stay safe peeps!

Edit: only now at 11pm am I starting to really feel the first effects... Slight rushing/euphoria, Jaw clenching, tiny visual disturbances, little itching, I think the delayed onset could have been down to stomach content.
But take it as a warning peeps, even after dosing 350mg in 50mg steps every half hour I still had to wait 4 hours from the last dose (7 hours from first dose) to feel anything... So don't get impatient and keep dosing.
Time to take some zopiclone and fast forward through this speedy stage and hopefully into the noddy stage ASAP. Time for more ibu/Para for pain/swelling and another 5mg diaz for luck too.
Ymmv.
ive noticed that sometimes it really effects you other times barely even feel it it also takes ages to peak and i still feel effets up to 10 hours after i first dosed whats iv ket like sounds mad bro ive been getting rocky ket atm i pefer the shardy ket as the rocky stuff is more heady

ive noticed that sometimes it really effects you other times barely even feel it it also takes ages to peak and i still feel effets up to 10 hours after i first dosed whats iv ket like sounds mad bro ive been getting rocky ket atm i pefer the shardy ket as the rocky stuff is more heady

It's intense mate that's the best word for it I think, I don't recommend it though, I used to, until I realised what a bad addiction the needle itself is. It fucking ruins your veins too injecting crystal, even with proper technique... And it's mad dangerous too u fall the fuck over/off your seat, normally with the needle still in you :/

Raises your tolerance mega high/fast too which sucks

It's intense mate that's the best word for it I think, I don't recommend it though, I used to, until I realised what a bad addiction the needle itself is. It fucking ruins your veins too injecting crystal, even with proper technique... And it's mad dangerous too u fall the fuck over/off your seat, normally with the needle still in you :/

Raises your tolerance mega high/fast too which sucks
i took tramadol this moning ended up taking 400mg in total with my last dose being midday and now i wanna drop some acid but know that you shouldn't mix these two what do you think ive got a bit of a tolerance so can barely feel the tramadol now but can still feel residual effects

Are you on an SSRI or SNRI? If not the SNRI and mild opioid combo of Tramadol can be great. If you are you can enjoy the opioid effect from it only if you have a very low tolerance. Also, I used to take 1300mg/day and never had a seizure (despite actually being prone to seizures and having a history of them) but a lot of people do starting at 400mg so be careful. I'd recommend taking something like diazepam with it (5mg would be enough...10mg if you take a lot of T).

Tramadol and benzos are enhanced quite well for me and it's feels more euphoric than tramadol on it's own. But, consider that I have a very low tolerance for benzos (2 mg of clonazepam is enough to knock me out lol).
I have also used tramadol for almost two years, daily and in doses close to 1 gram, and have never had a seizure. I think the risks are a little over-estimated if you take only tramadol and nothing else.

Tramadol and benzos are enhanced quite well for me and it's feels more euphoric than tramadol on it's own. But, consider that I have a very low tolerance for benzos (2 mg of clonazepam is enough to knock me out lol).
I have also used tramadol for almost two years, daily and in doses close to 1 gram, and have never had a seizure. I think the risks are a little over-estimated if you take only tramadol and nothing else.
did you use to stagger your doses ive noticed tolerance builds quite quickly i just dose up too 400 mg and smoke a few spliffs but am tempted to take more but paranoid about the seizure risk but then ive seen my mate take 500+ doses whilst drinking and hes been fine

^^ yeah tramadol works different on certain people, also have friends that can get away with 800mg trmadol with no risk of seizures but then there are people that get seizures just from a 200mg dose, so its a tricky compound and very individual based. I myself can get away with 600mg but i always use a long acting benzo too daily.
So i would advise a long acting benzo with the tramadol if you planning to go a recreational route.

did you use to stagger your doses ive noticed tolerance builds quite quickly i just dose up too 400 mg and smoke a few spliffs but am tempted to take more but paranoid about the seizure risk but then ive seen my mate take 500+ doses whilst drinking and hes been fine

Yes, I am take 100 or 50 mg. every 30 minutes until I reach the "right" dose. If you take 400 mg. in a single dose it's more seizure risky. But I think that if you have no history of seizures and you take only tramadol in doses less than 1 gram, it's unlikely that you will suffer from a seizure. When I take tramadol I only mix it with pregabalin, benzos or a little weed, no alcohol, stimulants or serotonergic drugs.

Yes, I am take 100 or 50 mg. every 30 minutes until I reach the "right" dose. If you take 400 mg. in a single dose it's more seizure risky. But I think that if you have no history of seizures and you take only tramadol in doses less than 1 gram, it's unlikely that you will suffer from a seizure. When I take tramadol I only mix it with pregabalin, benzos or a little weed, no alcohol, stimulants or serotonergic drugs.
i've seen people with no seizure history have seizures from 200mg, from 350 mg and from 400mg, while I can take 1000mg+ without an issue so it varies a lot, but when I had a taper attempt I noticed that I felt even 150mg and I never did less than 400mg,I just realized then how much I wasted over the years i just skyrocketed my tolerance

I always staggered my tramadol doses (like others say, starting with 100-150mg and redosing 50mg a couple times during the day) and always kept the total in any one day below 400mg. Was the first opioid I used and I liked it at the time.

Until one day I woke up in the morning, having used tramadol the day before, and had a seizure that knocked me out for about 10 minutes. I had 350mg spread throughout the day and that's it.

After that I stopped using tramadol.

I have had some given to me in the years since, and tried like 100-200mg, but didn't really feel anything except the weird SNRI effects. No opioid high even with no tolerance. Just does nothing for me now. Same with tapentadol, literally does nothing to me.

I also noticed tramadol tolerance developed extremely rapidly. I needed a few days break between each use because if I took it two days in a row I'd feel nothing from it the next day even when I was still enjoying it. Very odd.

Anyway, definitely better (and safer) drugs out here.

Fair enough I definitely wouldn't call it euphoric, it just, works, moreso for the less tolerant. Had a little bit of O-DSMT recently but, was messing with some other stuff and don't have a clear assessment on that just yet.
Yeah I thought so. Just wasn't sure.
Today I've taken
4.00pm: 100mg tram +400mg ibuprofen + 1000mg of paracetamol (back pain/swelling in hands from hitting every possible vein in each hand during a 36hr IV ket sesh this weekend, lol)
5.00pm: 50mg tram + 5mg diaz
5.30pm: 50mg tram
6.00pm: 50mg tram
6.30pm: 50mg tram
7.00pm: 50mg tram + 5mg diaz
(Total: 350mg tram + 10mg diaz)

I was going to take another 50mg tram now (7.30pm) but I've run out.
I can just about feel it coming on but I'm not expecting alot tbh. Trams weird, in the sense that some days I really feel it after 150-200mg, other days I feel nothing from 400mg 🤷‍♂️
I'll probably take another 5mg diaz before I try to sleep with some zopiclone and more ibuprofen for the swelling. Shame I have no ketamine.. But yea.. That's going off topic now 😅
Stay safe peeps!

But take it as a warning peeps, even after dosing 350mg in 50mg steps every half hour I still had to wait 4 hours from the last dose (7 hours from first dose) to feel anything... So don't get impatient and keep dosing.
Time to take some zopiclone and fast forward through this speedy stage and hopefully into the noddy stage ASAP. Time for more ibu/Para for pain/swelling and another 5mg diaz for luck too.
Ymmv.

It's more mellow than others but I wouldn't call it a high nor a buzz. Don't use it to get high.

Why do people make this distinction? A buzz or high is the effect that you get when it works. It's totally arbitrary and confusing to say when a buzz is mellow, it is no buzz.

I ended up taking the most I've ever taken on Wednesday night/Thursday day (no sleep inbetween) also was drinking alot and had about 40mg diazepam.

Can't remember exact timestamps but roughly;
I initially took 200mg about 9pm, after 4 bottles of cider
Not long after took 100mg
Then 50mg
Then another 50mg probably around midnight.
By this point I'd taken 10mg diaz
Then drank some vodka
Took 20mg more diaz with a 3.75mg zopi and another 50mg
Nodded for a bit
Came round n took another 150mg tram and 5mg diaz about mid day, drank a little more vodka and a can of strong cider.
Nodded a bit more
Then around 5pm took another 50mg with another 5mg diaz and 7.5mg zopi and went to bed
So that's 650mg

Im guessing it was the high amount of diazepam that kept me from seizuring. The highest iver ever taken before was 450mg (in a very short time though - 50,350,50) and I felt really twitchy and shaky it was horrible.

I have 7 tram left. It's been about 24hours since my last dose. I've just taken 1 and I swear I can feel it. I was planning on taking 1 then 6 but I think I'll stagger the dose to be safer. I don't have any diazepam left. But I do have zopiclone.

So are zopis helpful in the sense they will reduce seizure risk the same as benzos? I know they are not benzos but they're similar aren't they?

Why do people make this distinction? A buzz or high is the effect that you get when it works. It's totally arbitrary and confusing to say when a buzz is mellow, it is no buzz.

That's just like.. your opinion, man