• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Toxic RCs?

Can anyone here explain why MXE is no longer produced by anyone? Did the materials needed start being watched closely? With the popularity of it I figured there would be chemists all over producing small batches like they do with MDMA.
Not completely sure but think there are small batches of it being produced from time to time and sold for stratospheric prices on Onion marketplaces. Saw mephedrone too some times back when I was using this kind of shops

Why don't we see it more often? Guess just cause of the distinction between classic illegal distribution channels and the RC folks with the usual dealers, consuments and even health professionals either never heard of these novel things or being ignorant about them. E.g. many still think of even K as a worthless horse tranquilizer or sth alike. These people just make enough money with coke, H, meth and don't see any relevance in producing, smuggling, selling sth only a fraction of their customers know what it is, and maybe these being too more cautious about quality, purity etc..
And it's more difficult to make than meth. Most K is diverted or produced in Asia, again these people wont care about lesser known substances which carry similar penalties up to death sentence.
And many people don't even know they could convert their toxic GBL in the kitchen with stuff from eBay, so..
Or am I wrong?

Would like to see MXE again but with 2F/DCK there are decent legal analoges, currently at least. Hope they will replace them soon enough if more bans come and they will...

Last edited:
Not completely sure but think there are small batches of it being produced from time to time and sold for stratospheric prices on Onion marketplaces. Saw mephedrone too some times back when I was using this kind of shops

Why don't we see it more often? Guess just cause of the distinction between classic illegal distribution channels and the RC folks with the usual dealers, consuments and even health professionals either never heard of these novel things or being ignorant about them. E.g. many still think of even K as a worthless horse tranquilizer or sth alike. These people just make enough money with coke, H, meth and don't see any relevance in producing, smuggling, selling sth only a fraction of their customers know what it is, and maybe these being too more cautious about quality, purity etc..
And it's more difficult to make than meth. Most K is diverted or produced in Asia, again these people wont care about lesser known substances which carry similar penalties up to death sentence.
Or am I wrong?

Would like to see MXE again but with 2F/DCK there are decent legal analoges, currently at least. Hope they will replace them soon enough if more bans come and they will...

Thanks for the response. I'm aware of some small batches and paid that insane mark-up for some a year or so ago. The first part of the bag was really good but the deeper down into that gram I got the less effective it got. I'm not sure if it was just a weak batch or had been cut to shit by who I bought it from. After that experience I just made due with K whenever I could get my hands on it which isn't very often.

My thing with MXE was the fact that it was the one RC that came around that seemed to agree with everyone. I let all sorts of people try it when I kept it around and everyone no matter their DOC loved it so much. I was sure this was going to explode on to the scene like LSD and MDMA before it and become one of those chemicals that stayed around forever. Then suddenly one day it was gone never to be seen again. It makes me really sad because I think MXE offered something unique that will never be replicated by another chemical. K doesn't really compare and the RCs I've tried that were supposed to be similar didn't really compare either. Although I haven't sampled any of these newer ones so maybe I'm wrong and there is something better.

The one thing I liked about MXE is it felt safe. I didn't worry much about drug interactions or people doing damage to themselves with it. I didn't worry about people overdosing if they took a bit too much. It wasn't a chemical where I had to be extra careful with a good scale to break out doses. I did play fast and loose with it at some points by eye balling but even then it never felt like I was doing anything too dangerous. I'd never suggest someone eyeball anything but when compared to other RCs I've dabbled with MXE was easy to dose out safely.

I remember 3-meo-pce or 3-meo-pcp coming around one time and it felt very unsafe. It was strong at much smaller doses and everyone that sampled it ended up with mania. I got there with just one re-dose and swore I'd never touch it again. The guy that showed up with it went manic for days and was acting very unlike himself for a long time after he stopped. I never saw problems like that with one time use or small binges with MXE. I did manage to get manic on MXE once but it took a lot of work over many days to get there.

I don't mean to side track the thread too much but being safe is what keeps me away from most RCs. Between unknown contamination and dose of some of these RCs I don't want to mess with a lot of them. I know how to be safe and dose something at say 0.25mg-1mg with a scale and everything else required but a lot of times I don't want to bother with the work. I wish all of the RCs had safety profiles like MXE. I'm aware people have gotten in trouble with it but there were far less than with something like 25i.

Why don't we see it more often? Guess just cause of the distinction between classic illegal distribution channels and the RC folks with the usual dealers, consuments and even health professionals either never heard of these novel things or being ignorant about them. E.g. many still think of even K as a worthless horse tranquilizer or sth alike.

I was rambling and forgot to respond to this part of your post. The one time I used an ER due to drugs I experienced what you're talking about. In a panic I told them about everything I'd been doing over the last couple of years which included K and several RCs. They had no idea what I was talking about and before I knew it I was in a room with two nurses, a doctor, and what I suspect was a LEO. They were badgering me with questions about where I'd gotten things like K. They thought I was connected to a group that robbed a pharmacy in the area.

For some reason they were really interested in the K. When they realized I wasn't going to name my source they moved on to asking me how I was taking it. They all assumed I was using it IV and didn't believe me when I told them I was afraid of needles. They didn't even know you could snort K. This is a staff of doctors, nurses, and LEOs that deal with opioid/meth overdosing all of the time. I think they were mainly interested in me because there had been a string of deaths related to 25i use in the area in the months before this happened. They knew there were new substances they hadn't seen before floating around but they had no idea how they were ending up in the area.

Lesson learned; don't seek help and never be honest. I'm surprised they didn't try to pin something on me that night.

Did you see it sold as power or liquid? I've only seen it sold as liquid with insane mark-up. I figured the mark-up was so high because they'd taking advantage of people that are only going to buy it once. If you do get it I'd be interested in reading a report just make sure you're very careful about it. I see you're fully aware of its main use in humans.

I never use liquids, I always make myself a PG-Solution so that I can dose properly.

JJ

I never bought more than 2 grams of powder RCs, and never anything else than RC-Benzos. I'm a collector ;)

But from was I saw on the site where I normally order are max. 10 - 20 grams. It's a lot, because you could murder a lot of people with it honestly......

Fucking hell, what am I ingesting all the time?

TOXIC RCs!!

JJ

I never use liquids, I always make myself a PG-Solution so that I can dose properly.

JJ

I understand what you're saying and perhaps this is getting too close to sourcing but the only place I knew of that supplied this for years sold it as liquid diverted from veterinarians. As far as I know when it's used in humans it's always consumed as a liquid/drink. Although they take a very high dose because it's going to be the last thing they ever consume. That source was well known in certain circles because it was listed in the book the group circulates. I haven't been able to find a source for a recent edition because that group doesn't like giving the information to people below a certain age. In the past they've recommended various substances as supply changes. It's a shame seeing desperate people in that situation being ripped off.

Until now I never had problems with the vendor, but perhaps you're right.

JJ

I understand what you're saying and perhaps this is getting too close to sourcing but the only place I knew of that supplied this for years sold it as liquid diverted from veterinarians. As far as I know when it's used in humans it's always consumed as a liquid/drink. Although they take a very high dose because it's going to be the last thing they ever consume. That source was well known in certain circles because it was listed in the book the group circulates. I haven't been able to find a source for a recent edition because that group doesn't like giving the information to people below a certain age. In the past they've recommended various substances as supply changes. It's a shame seeing desperate people in that situation being ripped off.

yeah, perhaps it was years ago like that. I have everyting in powder-form. clona, eti, broma, dicla, pago, sl-164, nitra, dicla, 3-hydroxyphenazepam, flubroma.

why should it be sourcin when I say i have everything in powder-form? forget it.

JJ

Oh yeah you're right about the safety of MXE. Also that these newer batches are bad quality, many ppl speculated and usually the consens was that it's tolerance but I am convinced that it's not. It seems to degrade with time though and very probably there are different isomers with the first UK batches being the best, having an unique warmth many thought of as opioid even when it probably isnt.

But the same with DCK, all the ppl who tried it happened to at least like it and for me, but not so for others, it too is very forgiving about dosing..

@HeadphonesandLSD What you describe is a horrible truth, and by far no isolated cases either.
They locked me into psych ward for 9 days including forced medication which then indeed made me so confused that I literally forgot my name. That was cause of a suspected butyr-fent overdose and fuck it, every doctor should know the terms fentanyl and naloxone, but they don't. Was in a big city of Germany, so really nothing too far off the world ... and I didn't tell them about any other drugs, just the fent. If it really was an overdose, I would certainly have died as they just locked me into some room w/o any monitoring at all. Oh, costs of about 30.000 which I still need to fight for get them paid.

So yeah, never seek help when you need it. Specially when its about drugs but I made similar experiences with the majority if not all of these people and 'helping industry institutions'. Some act openly aggressive, some pretend to help but don't care, others are ignorant and pychopathic etc.. :(

Afaik all RCs come in powder or crystalline form, just 2M2B is a gel/liquid, bromadol was sold in a solution for it's enormenous potency and of course GBL which isn't really an RC. Powders are easier to transport and handy to use I guess, even when possibly a good liquid packaging would be less prone to seizures as many customs know about RCs these days and part of them are very upset about people importing legal stuff circumventing law, so they do their magic and things disappear..

There's a nice article on vice about the guys who supplied the UK with K for years by buying tons of it in India/Goa where it was OTC, repackaged the liquid as incense or something and sent it via mail.. worked until some other guy tried the same with coke. Unfortunately don't remember the name of the article.

Just these days illicitly manufactured K (which is all that isn't diverted from pharmacies or veterinaries, which becomes increasingly difficult with time) isn't exactly pure. Never tested myself but even the Onion people usually specify something around maybe 87 percent.. hell knows what else is in there, but the arylcyclohexylamine RCs tend to be of better purity imho.

BTW Sorry for my bad spelling - PYROlized, not polarized.

I do not know if they are orally active but it's the ROA that means their is an extra risk.

Yeah that's misleading, it is a powerful stimulant with slight empathogenic effects.
If you should ever come across some 4-methylaminorex, try it :) never had it, but a RC derivate and need yet to read the first report of someone being disappointed off 4-MAR. Guess it could be described too as 'ecstasy light' but in the same way, will be more of an empathogenic/euphoric stimulant.

The 2-fluorinated amphetamines feel amazingly clean (yet not really empathogenic). I especially like 2-fluoroethamphetamine, is a bit more serotonergic and less physically heavy than 2-FMA. Certainly a different level than 3-MMC or even 4-MMC, the latter one is more euphoric but they both have a horrible ephedrine metabolite with puts my heart into overdrive ... If there are no unexpected side effects, I'd say they should market 2-FEA and 2-FMA as pharmaceutical stimulants. People tend to favour lisdexamphetamine over methylphenidate and probably they'f favor these chems over lisdex. Isopropylphenidate is better than methylphenidate too, it has less rebound and when combined with the Russian antioxidant emoxypine*, next to none with moderate doses. Still speedy though and has, like the parent compound, a narrow dose window at least for me. But that is sth all stimulants share more or less, I am just very sensitive to norepinephrine.

* apparently inhibits some of the dopamine oxidation which produces reactive oxygen species

respect, really. you know a lot about different substances and their interactions.

i appreciate that. 💕 🥳

JJ

Last edited:
Yeah that's misleading, it is a powerful stimulant with slight empathogenic effects.
If you should ever come across some 4-methylaminorex, try it :)

4-MAR, Phenmetrazine, Methaqualone.

Might I ever encounter one of these I'll def indulge. With some precaution during experimentation I would add DextroMoramide to that list.

4-MAR, Phenmetrazine, Methaqualone.

Might I ever encounter one of these I'll def indulge. With some precaution during experimentation I would add DextroMoramide to that list.
And fencamfamine / camfetamine. An atypically relaxed stimulant with opioid activity, sounds fun. ⚗

There are plenty of phenmetrazine derivates available from one reputable vendor but from what Ive seen the most of them are really more research chems in the literal sense, with primarily norepinephrinergic activity what at least to me doesn't appear that recreational..

DextroMoramide, interesting for once a compound I never heard of before. Wikipedia says that it's still marketed im the Netherlands, and this:

However it cannot be denied that in very severe treatment resistant depression that has not responded to any of the typical, atypical, or even off label agents available, then opioid can be trialled with care.
is intriguing. But well as a scheduled drug even if I would find a doc for it, it's not sustainable if not available in your country of residence..

Do you know more about its profile? Is it more uplifting than other opioids? I always read that oxycodone should be pretty bright and slightly activating and they suggest that DM is even more so.. As a methadone relative with slow tolerance development, might be another mixed opioid/NMDA antagonist 🤔

And fencamfamine / camfetamine.

DextroMoramide, interesting for once a compound I never heard of before. Wikipedia says that it's still marketed im the Netherlands, and this:

is intriguing. But well as a scheduled drug even if I would find a doc for it, it's not sustainable if not available in your country of residence..

Do you know more about its profile? Is it more uplifting than other opioids? I always read that oxycodone should be pretty bright and slightly activating and they suggest that DM is even more so.. As a methadone relative with slow tolerance development, might be another mixed opioid/NMDA antagonist 🤔
It been removed from the Farmaceutical Kompas. So maybe there are some people that get it compounded.

from what I read its oral availability is so good it produces a high equaling Heroin. Kinda like Tilidine is described.

Camfetamine was not so special but Fencamfamine has a very good reputation.

<please don't intrude to other people's threads with these -polymath>

Last edited by a moderator:
A para substitution on the aromatic of a PEA or related compound (e.g. aminorex, phenmetrazine) tends to result in serotonin release. If you wish to add something at that position, better to use it as a convenient way for the body to remove it. I seem to remember p-Me amphetamine turning up in Eastern Europe. These mono-substituted PEAs seem to be hazardous.

I think fencamfamine has affinity for the mu opioid receptors. It overlays neatly with nortilidine. Of course, trying to add a benzylic ester or reversed ester isn't possible by any published route.