• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

on.my.way🌿

Bluelighter
We are moving in a month and a half. Can't fucking wait. It will feel sooo good not having to see these annoying neighbors omg.
Also, started microdosing psilocybin, and it helps a lot actually. Picked quite a bit the last few days. Still got some more weeks left to collect before the season is over

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
I am very grateful for the neurosurgeon who gave my SO the ability to walk again and to walk well with no issues. Great job, Dr. ******! Hope I can return the favor at some point in my life in some way.
I love ya'll and hope we can push past our own selves to be happy for others.

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
I'm thankful for BL and the opportunity to spend the day bs-ing w/ folks and updating some forum directories. I've found that it's pretty relieving to organize some of this stuff, there's definitely a lot of work to go, but I made some real progress today. Updated all HIV/AIDS contact info, and a good amount of stuff in DC.

Next will probably need to be sexual assault and abuse, because there's a lot of numbers for that section. Luckily it was updated in 2016, so maybe the numbers won't be too dead.

If anyone has any idea's for TDS or the recovery directory's, don't hesitate to hit me up.

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS
Staff member
today i am thankful for being warm and indoors.
it was around this time in 2015 when i was having to make a fire at night with my homeless buddies just to keep warm.

cowboycurtis

Bluelighter
Another day of no heroin. Down to 2 mg of suboxone. Extremely grateful today! After a couple failed fatal OD attempts I'm grateful to be alive today and more hopeful for the future than I was yesterday. Keep on truckin'!

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
An old childhood friend got in contact again and when I told him I was using again he invited me to his place (remote northern BC Canada) to get away from it all and a new perspective.
Not 100% sure if i can live so remotely but a mini vacation is much needed and he sounds like he could use some interaction with people
No matter the length of time he is always there for me and right now I really need that