• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

To plug or not to plug.... That is the question....

I have plugged 3 times now and 3 times nothing. Twice I know they were good pills.

Both times with the toilet paper method. I am going to try again once more on saturday night. I might just plug a whole one without crushing it.

I do have some gel caps but they seem a little thick?

^^ I would not plug a whole pill without crushing it, while your stomach acids are manufactured to handle such things your lower intestine is not meant as an in hole and wont dissolve the pill properly and will probably burn like a mother.

Crush it up put it in a gel cap and from reading the second knuckle seems the favoured distance to put it in there.

smokin' joe said:
did you have anal?
sex.gif
036.gif

lol

My rear end is still a virgin in that respect.

hey just a quick question.
when plugging how long do you have to hold the gell cap up 'their' for??
like do you place it up their and clench or hold it for five or what??8(

you're supposed to let it dissolve completely. Maybe 20-30minutes of nice, burning rectum action.

The pill doesn't fall straight back out, unless you've been sodomised by horses repeatedly for the past few years.

I've found that when plugging, chomping on the pill still gives me the best effects. I recently tried plugging a cap of md powder and was somewhat disappointed by the effect, and the orally consumed one that followed a few hours later was infinitely more enjoyable. I noticed the same happened the first time I attempted plugging. Good for a giggle, but not a preferred method of administration.

Bump!

BUMP!

Dissolve in warm water on a spoon, use a syringe and a small piece of hose to get it up there. Also the best administration for Crystal Meth.

LOL - Arse Junkees!

SpecTBK=D