• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

To plug or not to plug.... That is the question....

For the impatient types, crush and dissolve your pill in a little water, pull it into a syringe, insert syringe and inject.
Remember to remove the needle first.
The urge to shit should be gone in about 10 minutes and the pill will hit you at about the same time.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...
Oh Yeah, and don't forget the humble Turkey Baster.
[This message has been edited by Bootlegger (edited 23 April 2001).]

Wouldn't it just leak out though?
------------------
IN TONE: IN TUNE: IN TOUCH
Be aware of every sound...

that's what your water tight sphincter is for
smile.gif

Bootlegger have u done that before??? kinna sounds like the turkey baste trick!!!
i was juz talkin' to a friend on ICQ and we were talkin' about plugging... he didn't know wat it was so i explained AAAAAAAANNNND up where he lives they call it BOODY BUMPING!!!
BRING ON THE BOODY BUMPIN'!!!
------------------
*pop* "once you pop... you can't stop" PRINGLES

Everyone seems to be plugging their 'best' MDMA bickies on here, what happens if you plug a speedbomb or something else? Will it still be advantageous to swallowing it?

Everyone seems to be plugging their 'best' MDMA bickies on here, what happens if you plug a speedbomb or something else? Will it still be advantageous to swallowing it?

ElMuncho, I belive the main reason people decide to try plugging is to avoid the nausea issue ascociated with swallowing MDMA. Nausea doesn't seem to be a problem when swallowing speed (not with anyone I know anyway).
As for getting faster/stronger effects, a line or 2 would work much better
wink.gif

Damn, just crush that joy biccie into the finest powder that even mr gluc would be jealous off, and rail the mofo!!
It's a great way to kick off a hard day / night on pills
biggrin.gif

Unk-e-benny, damn man glad you're appreciative of me finding that thread, it took me a while!! (eep, had to turn on "Show All Topics" which was a pain in the ass to look through... seeing as I forgot the thread name also)
frown.gif

wink.gif

MachT - Thanks - even with Show All I couldnt find it ...
Umm one comment I guess... With plugging curing nausea - I've found it doesnt... I plugged one of the Green ? marks and about 1.25 hours later had a nasty bit of nausea... Once this subsided (around 15 mins) I was able to munch another one to bring on a long lasting roll... No extreme rushes or anything...
The fact that I didnt grind it into a cap probably accounted for the slowness of come-up but not the nausea... I was hoping with strong pills it was a stomache reaction but I'm now wondering if its just a bodily reaction to a strong hit of the chemicals in pillz??
I actually had a milder reaction swallowing 2 pokemons than plugging 1 question mark... Ah well, different pills, different rides I guess...

I tried this one time. The roll was noticably stronger and longer. I crushed the pill and put it in an empty gel tab. However, I do not feel like I can say it was worth it though. The serious discomfort I felt from it for the first hour (while waiting for the tab to dissolve) has detered me from trying it again. Additionally, its very possible that you could "loose the pill" all together. I'd rather have to pay a little extra and just take the pill than have to worry about loosing it. On the plus side, I do agree that the nausea didn't happen when I plugged it.

I've only plugged a pill once and I looked the thing up on the net afterwards. According to the pill reports it was mda.

That would explain alot.

best sex ever and it (when wasn't bonking) still one of the better pill experiences I've ever had.

quick question... what about the cases where your pills have active substances other than MDMA?

For example a friend of a friend's uncle's pet dog once had some brown 1/2s (large, ugly, brown pill from late 2004 with a "1/2" logo) that had visible shards in them when crushed and burnt the bejesus out of his mouth leaving it blistered. The more recent green doves from mid last year did the same to the poor dog, leaving the mouth blistered in the same way rubbing speed into your gums would (speedy pills too in his opinion).

Wouldn't that potentially lead to a much more painful experience than swallowing the said pill?

I guess that'd be a reason for using a testing kit although the green doves tested black from what I recall...

giving drugs to pets and under 15s = wrong.

sheesh you were lucky not to of killed the dog.

Why did he give the dog pills on two occasions? Once is understandable, possibly an accident but twice?

Oh wait, I just noticed it was a "friend of a friend's uncle's pet dog". 8(

I really grind my teeth when i swallow a pill
Wonder what would happen if i plugged?

Whoa, sorry guys. It wasn't really a "dog" that ate the bikkies.... I thought that was apparent form the whole "friend of a friend's uncle's" thing...

I was just implying to all of the undercover (or bored) police browsing this site that it wasn't me that took the drugs! Nope, I've never done anything illegal in my entire life (ok I J-walked once and haven't done my tax return from last year) and do not condone any illegal behaviour or activities whatsoever.

:)

oh, georgi, I remeber hearing in the news some years ago (maybe 4-6?) about some super-cheap MDMA alternative being used in Japan that caused buttock clenching and muscle spasms... hahaha... I don't know if there's any truth in that though... If there is some I should track the substance down: it might improve my dancing?

a friend once shafted what he thought was an md bickie, but it ended up being K. him n his mates were crawling around on the ground for hours feeling like their anal's were on fire... not gooD!!!

SWIM rekons the police browsing bluelight ain't as stupid as my monkeys uncle might think.