• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not, but appearance required. im a bad son. they deserve better.

true love: unconditional or conditional?

True love has conditions, but they're extreme imo. Like don't stay with someone who is physically abusive kind of extreme.

Go with the flow or rebellion?

Vanish for an hour. I think with mind control, I’d do something unethical. Maybe if it was just once... 🙂

Procrastinate or get it done?

Who has time for ethics with superpowers like that?? 😜

Procrastinate. Its like a lifestyle at this point for me lol

World Peace or alien contact?

World peace, but alien contact sounds more likely ;)

Live on a little island with one other person and drugs for a lifetime or on a huge island with arts, possibilities, and load of people but no drugs?

Live on a little island with one other person and drugs for a lifetime or on a huge island with arts, possibilities, and load of people but no drugs?

lol i was trying to word one like this earlier but couldn't think of a good "that" choice. definitely the possibility island - what good are drugs if there's no art for them to elevate? :unsure:

lose a limb or a basic sense of your choice?

Basic sense (hearing, as they can cure that now)

A Japanese ghost is coming for you - Sadako (ringu/The Ring) or Kayako (Ju-on/The Grudge)?

Kayako. The ringu chick was super creepy, and I haven’t seen the Grudge.

Be an identical or fraternal twin?

Identical... god forbid.

Plane crash or para-shoot not opening @ terminal velocity? hahaha

Identical... god forbid.

Plane crash or para-shoot not opening @ terminal velocity? hahaha

I was an identitical twin but the other died when we were very young :( - actually my theory as why I have BPD (very strong feeling of emptiness are at the bore of BPD and I think the reason I've always felt I'm only part of a person rather than a Real person is because I literally am half a person).

Plane crash as there's a small chance of survival.

Eliminate Religion from the world or eliminate pollution from the world?

I think you go unconscious at terminal velocity, but people have walked away from plane crashes, so I’ll go with that.

Do you tell someone if they have something in their teeth/need to blow their nose, etc.?

I think you go unconscious at terminal velocity, but people have walked away from plane crashes, so I’ll go with that.

Do you tell someone if they have something in their teeth/need to blow their nose, etc.?

Yes (I think a true friend would)

Rummy (I used to play with my great-aunt)

Water: ice cold or room temperature?

Status
Not open for further replies.