• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viking Runes; I can always wall-paper over them.

Flayed alive or death by 1000 cuts?

Flayed alive!!! Yesssss that would be a glorious death. I hope whoever is doing it snacks on my raw flesh as my screams of terror fill his dark soul. Then I'm off to hell to suffer in literal hellfire for all eternity all because I have been cursed by witches for listening to the wrong music.

read a book or take a walk in the park?

Dolphin or Giraffe?
I’ve been very close to both, and the giraffe was very inspiring. I’ll go with giraffe.
I’m as likely to do one as the other, so if it’s a good book then I’m in. If it’s a an outing with friends, then I’ll hit the park. 🙂

Content/happy for a week or wildly, crazily blissful for an hour but otherwise okay?

I think he meant stomp/throw as in to kill it, so Id make it quick.

I got what you meant. I was gonna go with the wall and say at least I could kill it slowly, but if you HAD to KILL it I'd do a head-stomp, too.

EDIT: OMG! I meant to type "throw it gently" lmao. Leaving that it 'cause it made me laugh. I have a form of brain damage and I often say or type the totally wrong word of phrase without knowing it. It's usually annoying but LOL there.

^eg, I at first typed "wanna gonna" instead of "was gonna" because the words got jumbled, if you get what I mean?

Flayed alive!!! Yesssss that would be a glorious death. I hope whoever is doing it snacks on my raw flesh as my screams of terror fill his dark soul. Then I'm off to hell to suffer in literal hellfire for all eternity all because I have been cursed by witches for listening to the wrong music.

Book!!!!! I love books. I ate nature lol. Well, more like nature hates me (allergies).

*HATE nature...I'm gonna start leaving my brain-farts unedited lol.

I’ve been very close to both, and the giraffe was very inspiring. I’ll go with giraffe.

I’m as likely to do one as the other, so if it’s a good book then I’m in. If it’s a an outing with friends, then I’ll hit the park. 🙂

Content/happy for a week or wildly, crazily blissful for an hour but otherwise okay?

Content/happy for a week.

Always need to clear your throat but it never works or always need to sneeze but you can't?

bar concert (fuck you Jones Beach, ruins all my shit) but also better acoustics indoors (mostly..) and a more intimate experience.

headphones or speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.